CONFUSION

감정과 감정 Feelings and Emotions
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, OUR KID-LEADER, TAEYEON!!!!

I wish you for all love in the world. Thank you for inspiring me. 

 

ENJOY~~

 

__________

 

 

“Fasten your seatbelt.”

 

“Yes, mom.”

 

“Ya~~ don’t call me that. I feel old.”

 

Taeyeon chuckled as Miyeon-unnie whined. Director can be funny if she wanted to although she rarely showed it. Instead, she spoke in such a coy manner that it’s hard to figure what she was trying to say exactly.

She unlocked her phone after waiting for the traffic to turn green. The woman besides her seemed to be into the song that was playing on the radio as her fingers played along the wheel.

She decided to check her Instagram to see what her friends were updating. She grinned as she saw the photo of Yuri doing a yoga pose on the water with her tongue out. She’s surely having her time in her life. Hyoyeon took a selfie of herself along with some foreigners as she’s continuing her backpack trip in Europe.

Sunny posted the view of the sunset and her feet with a cocktail glass by her side. She’s happy that her friends were having a great time. Although she was jealous, she couldn’t deny she’s gaining a lot of new knowledge and experiences from her part-time job at the museum.

Another post updated and she scrolled down to check. Tiffany was tagged in a photo. An account she’s not familiar with tagged her, Sooyoung and Sooyoung’s boyfriend.

 

#TGIF#Lucky#HottestGirlHottestNight

 

The guy was raising his glass while his arm was over Tiffany’s shoulders and the latter seemed to be leaning towards him as she showed her signature smile as her cocktail glass touching her lips. Sooyoung and her boyfriend posed their usual couple pose while sitting across the duo.

It’s currently 11.40 pm. They must still be at the bar.

She would always see the similar smile on the photos Tiffany was either tagged or posted. Although she could feel Tiffany smile more genuinely whenever they hanged out, the smile would turn a bit flirty and seductive when a guy approached her and asked her number.

Tiffany was flirtatious, that much she knew. It’s “a meaningless little fun’ that she enjoyed according to Tiffany herself.

But why was she bothered? She had seen the similar photos, a few even in bikinis and yet, she couldn’t stop the stuffy feeling in her chest.

Is it because this is actually happening at the present?
 

“You’re very quiet.”

“Am I? “ Taeyeon turned to the woman besides her.

“You are.” Miyeon responded, giving her a knowing glance. Taeyeon didn't say anything even if she noticed. 

“Well, your car is nice and it’s fun riding in the front seat.”

“Love problems?”, the older woman asked directly. 

“…”

“It is, isn’t it? I saw you checking your Instagram.”

“You and I don’t know each other that well to talk about this, unnie.” Taeyeon didn’t want to have another troublesome conversation she wants to avoid.

“You’re blunt, I like it. It’s fresh.”

“…”

“Kids these days…it makes me miss my student life, having no worries about the future and making something out of nothing important.” Miyeon said, nostalgia feeling evident in her tone, “We adults cannot entertain such love dramas. So enjoy it before you enter the work force.”

“I prefer no drama at all.” replied Taeyeon. She didn’t even know how to sort out her own feelings. Why would she entertain another problematic stuff to her head?

“Yet, you are having one.”

“…”

“Let’s play twenty questions then.” Miyeon turned to Taeyeon when the traffic lights turned red,“I ask you one and you can ask me back one.”

Taeyeon looked back at her, “What if I don’t want to answer the questions you ask?”

"You can drink.”

“Drink?”

“Yeah, how about we hang out at the bar? Do you have any plans or you want to go home to rest?” Miyeon asked as she looked at the time on her wristwatch.

“…” Taeyeon didn’t answer.

“It’s up to you. We won’t go if you don’t want to.” Miyeon said after she noticed her silence. She didn’t want to disturb her further.

“Let’s go to the bar.” Taeyeon responded with finality.
 

 

 

 

 

Tiffany rubbed her hands together to keep herself warm as she waited for the security guard who went to ring Taeyeon’s apartment. The girl hadn’t responded to her texts and calls last night. She herself was tired from drinking last night so she decided to sleep in.

But Taeyeon’s phone was switched off the next morning. So here she was, waiting at the latter’s apartment to have breakfast with her. If one thing she hadn’t done with Taeyeon, it would be breakfast. The latter wasn’t a morning person.

Suddenly, a Porsche drove into the open parking lot halting Tiffany’s thoughts. The car did have Tiffany’s attention. It was a rare sight for a Porsche 911 Coupe to enter this neighborhood.

 

But she got more surprised when Taeyeon appeared when the car door opened.

 

 

 

“Thank you, I had a great time last night.” Taeyeon said gratefully as she stood in front of Miyeon-unnie. She did have a great time. The fun game they had at the bar managed to distract from her thoughts about a certain Instagram post. And the alcohol made her fall asleep once she lied down on the bed in the guest room of Miyeon-uunie’s apartment.

“I had a great time too. It’s been a while I had such honest conversation with a stranger.”

“Oh, Am I a stranger?” Taeyeon teased.

“You know what I mean.”

 

Taeyeon just smiled.

 

“Sunny will come back next week so you won’t feel lonely anymore.”, Miyeon spoke softly as she fixed the younger's coat. 

Taeyeon muttered 'Thanks' as she played with her bag strap. She was feeling a bit shy as she remembered the conversation they had at the bar. It was a bit out of her comfort zone. 

Miyeon noticed the anxiousness and patted her softly. "Hey, what happens in the bar, stays in the bar."

Taeyeon let out a chuckle, "Arasso,Unnie. Komawo and rest well. Today is holiday.”

 

“I will. You too.”

 

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter