파티 PARTY

감정과 감정 Feelings and Emotions
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“Are you okay?”

 

Taeyeon turned to her left and saw Sunny looking at her in concern. They were at their usual hideout, which was her rented apartment. She always preferred being alone and having her own space. Occasionally, Sunny or Yul would stop by and tried to drag her out of her bed and spend time together.

 

“Yeah?”

 

“You look distracted. Something happened?” Sunny asked, observing her. Taeyeon played with her food as she mumbled, “Distracted? What a word…”

 

Taeyeon contemplated for a while and responded,“Maybe. I don’t know…”

 

“What? Did he contact you again?!” Sunny sat up and looked at the latter intently.

 

Taeyeon sighed, fully knowing whom she meant. “No, of course not. It’s something else. Definitely not him.”

 

“You can tell me anything, you know?”

 

“I know. But not yet.” Taeyeon smiled, despite her confused feelings.

 

Sunny looked at her silently and returned to her computer, “Well, if you need me, I’m always available.”

 

Taeyeon smiled at her widest and hugged her friend tightly. “I know you do, Thank you.”

 

Sunny smiled at her with the same intensity and continued typing on her computer. “By the way, after my semester ends, I will be working at my aunt’s art gallery.”

 

“Really?!” Taeyeon became excited at her friend’s announcement. Sunny knew her obvious love for anything related to art.

 

Sunny rolled her eyes at the excitement and chuckled, “Haha. Yes, I will be working at the upcoming exhibit. This time it will be at Leeum. I am saving you some tickets so that you can bring along a friend.”

 

‘I don’t think I h-“

 

“Just take both in case you bring someone.”

 

 

 

______

 

 

 

 

 

“Will you be coming to the party on Thursday?” Yuri asked her best friend as soon as she sat down. Taeyeon frowned as she heard the word, ”Party”. Her name is “Taeyeon” for “Calm”. The calm person never likes parties. That’s for sure.

 

“I don’t want to but-“

 

“You need to.” Yuri pointed out as she took out her notes from her bag. “You didn’t attend the party last year, Tae. It’s not nice, you know.”

 

Taeyeon nodded silently. She needed to be present at the party. Taeyeon didn’t hate parties. She just could not stand the rowdy crowd that appeared once they had a lot of alcohol and a few drugs in their system. And people would start to smoke and it would get difficult to breath. And not to mentio-

 

“If you are listing a million reasons of why you shouldn’t attend the party in your head, you can stop it. “ Yuri looked at her pointedly while folding her arms. Taeyeon bit her lips in annoyance and huffed.

 

“Just come. I will be there; Hyo will also be there. I also heard Yoona will also be coming, if her schedule let her.”

 

Taeyeon groaned hearing Yoona’s name. It’s not that she didn’t want to see Yoona but if the new breaks out that the goddess of Drama Department and the popular new actress is attending the party, there will be a horde of erted boys surrounding them. But, it’s the annual gathering of all departments from the university; it would be rude of her to skip the party the second time. She sighed and reluctantly nodded. “I promise I will come but if you disappear from my side for more than thirty seconds, I’m leaving.”

 

Yuri laughed and fist-pumped as she finally managed to get the home fairy out of her shell, as she described Taeyeon’s apartment.

 

“I’m serious, Kwon. I will get out of there as soon as I don’t see you or Hyo-Choding.” Taeyeon spoke sternly as she started to open her book to review the notes before the lecturer came in.

Yuri laughed as she hugged her by the shoulders, “Got it, Taengoo-nim. ”

Taeyeon growled at her friend’s antics and turned away. Tiffany’s not taking the same class for this subject so it was just two of them like before. Somehow, her absence seemed very obvious for her suddenly.

“You are becoming a topic in this campus, you know?”

Taeyeon widened her eyes and looked at Yuri immediately, “WHAT?!”

“Shh.” Yuri muttered as she looked around, “Not so loud.”

“How?When?Wh-" Taeyeon blabbered as she went into shock.

“Too many whats,” Yuri slapped Taeyeon’s back as she chuckled. “It’s no surprise you know, you are getting close with the queen of the campus so suddenly. People would whisper behind your back of course.”

Taeyeon frowned and her eyebrows knitted. “But isn’t it okay to make friends?”

“It IS okay, It’s just the loner Kim becomes friends with the Queen. Of course, it’s interesting for them. Besides, I also got myself a few admirers who started to appreciate my beauty.”Yuri smirked as she waved her hand through her hair in a y manner. Taeyeon rolled her eyes and made some vomitting sounds to show her irritation.

“Ya!”

 

 

_______

 

Taeyeon was starting to drift off to neverland when something extremely cold toucher her right cheek. “WHAT TH-“

A hand immediately covered her scream, shutting her up effectively. She then smelled a very familiar scent that she found herself smelling these days. Frutiy floral scent that screamed ‘I’m y and I know it’ and the only person that Taeyeon knew who was a Victoria Secret’s regular customer, The Tiffany Hwang.

She looked up to see the owner of blindingly beautiful eye-smiles signalling her to be quiet. She mumbled a bit incoherent words despite still being covered with Tiffany’s palm. But she’s not sure if she really want that hand to be removed from . Wait, what?

“I was just late for ten minutes and you are already snoozing?” Tiffany joked as she removed her hand from Taeyeon’s mouth. She then proceeded to take a seat opposute from the latter and started to take out the books.

Lack of res

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter