감각 SENSE

감정과 감정 Feelings and Emotions
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon just wanted to hide into a hole at this moment and screamed her heart out.

 

She was having a great time talking with Heechul-oppa who found her after she exited the dance floor when Tiffany interrupted with the signature Tiffany Hwang style by cutting herself in between them. When Tiffany casually held her hand intertwining their fingers, she would give anything to take a shot of the dumbfounded look of the legendary Kim Heechul. She, herself couldn’t believe what just happened.

 

“I was looking for you, Tae-tae.”

 

“T-tae-tae?” Taeyeon repeated, her ears ringing with the smooth-husky voice. Heechul blinked for a few seconds before turning back to his original mischievous form. She glared at him immediately, knowing him enough to sense what’s he thinking in his head. Don’t you ing dare.

But Heechul grinned more smugly after receiving her glare. He then turned to Tiffany who was acting aloof to him and offered his hand and bowed.

“Pleased to meet you, Tiffany-ssi.”

 

Tiffany gave her formal smile and bowed her head, not taking the handshake. Heechul smiled wider as he retracted his hand. 

Oh, Taeyeon, Taeyeon

 

“Do you have any business with my Taeyeon, Tiffany-ssi?”, Heechul asked coolly as he grabbed Taeyeon’s other hand and made her stand besides him. He then put his arm around the latter’s shoulder naturally, patting her hair.Taeyeon groaned at her friend’s behaviour and tried not to look at Tiffany whose expression seemed to be a bit more darker as the time went by.

“YOUR Taeyeon?”

“Yes, MY Taeyeon.”

“Is she your girlfriend?”

“You see-OW!”

 

Taeyeon just hit the back of Heechul head while smiling at Tiffany. She then grabbed Tiffany’s hand and decided to leave the chaotic dance floor. Not forgetting to glare at her senior, she gritted her teeth and smiled evilly, “You better prepare when Auntie kicks you out, Oppa.”

“I was just kidding!” Heechul groaned as Taeyeon snorted. See ya later, she mumbled as she proceeded to leave, forgetting she was dragging another person.

 

“I won’t go away, you know?”

“I’m sorry!” Taeyeon immediately withdrew her hand from the latter. She looked down at the wrist in concern, “You okay?”

“I’m fine,” Sensing the smile from Tiffany’s response,Taeyeon sighed in relief. She leaned back and chuckled. “That Heechul-oppa was just being a lunatic as usual.”

“I didn’t know you had seniors as your friends.”

 

“Oh, just him and a couple of his close friends. They all are nice actually.”

 

“My, my…there’s still so much I don’t know about you.”

 

“…”

 

“Do introduce them to me some time.”

 

“Err, sure, of course.” Taeyeon could responded awkwardly,not understanding her friend. She couldn’t make out the smile that Tiffany’s putting on at this moment. Is this the alcohol or the brunette beauty looked pissed? She didn’t know. Maybe, she was just genuinely interested in Heechul-oppa’s friends, knowing Tiffany’s record of dating people.

 

Yet, it still felt like a bitter pill to swallow.

 

“You look beautiful tonight, Taeyeon.”

 

Taeyeon immediately felt her face burning from the shyness and looked down, the sound of her heartbeats over-shadowing her sense of hearing over the jamboree that’s occurring. She smiled sheepishly and looked at Tiffany albeitly.Taeyeon could only duck under the intense stare that the girl was giving.

“You look gorgeous as always.” Taeyeon muttered, observing the latter from head to toe. Her lustrous wavy hair swept to one side of her shoulders, displaying her distinctive collarbone, emphasized by the red strapless sequined bodycon dress ending just below her rear.

Four inches black color heels made her stand out from the others, accentuating her height. She couldn’t look anymore or her heart would burst out from her chest, she swallowed inwardly. Not good, Taeyeon Not good

The low husky chuckle made Taeyeon felt the warmth inside her despite the cold temperature in the room with woozy alcohol smell in the room.

 

“So where’s your date?”

 

“Date who?”

 

“Well, you said you’re coming with someone.”

 

“Oh, he’s around”,Tiffany shrugged nonchalantly, sipping her cocktail. Taeyeon didn't ask further as she suspected the latter won’t give out anything specific.

 

“You? Any date?” Tiffany smirked teasingly.

 

Taeyeon chuckled and shook her head,” Nope, I brought a friend instead.”

 

“Heechul-oppa?”

 

“Nope. It’s –“

 

“Taengoo?”

 

Taeyeon turned around and saw Sunny trying to come over to her while passing over the dancing crowd. She looked at Tiffany again to excuse herself,”Wait a sec, I’ll be back.”

 

She immediately went to Sunny and helped her exit the dance floor.

 

“Where’s Hyo?”

 

“ Still dancing. I left to get more booze.” Sunny replied, showing her empty glass, “Who’s the pretty gal you are talking to?”

 

“It’s Tiffany. And you shouldn’t drink anymore, Sunkyu. I thought you have classes tomorrow.” Taeyeon warned as they walked back to where Tiffany was standing.

 

“It’s no big deal and don’t change the subject. WOW” ,Sunny whistled seeing the latter finally in flesh.

 

Sunny nudged her best friend in the ribs teasingly, “You got game, Taeyeon. I’m impressed.”

 

Taeyeon pinched her waist in return and gritted her teeth, “Don’t even start it, Lee Soonkyu. Don’t you dare.”

 

Tiffany was still standing, hands folded in front, ignoring the stares of the guys around her. Acting unresponsive to their not-so-quiet comment, she made sure they know she’s not interested. Taeyeon quickly walked over with Sunny in tow, towards Tiffany.

 

“Hey, you okay?” She asked, holding the brunette by her elbow.

 

Tiffany nodded and Taeyeon thought she look

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter