BESIDES HER

감정과 감정 Feelings and Emotions
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

“Can you for god’s sake stop looking at her?!” ,Tiffany whispered harshly as Sooyoung continued to blatantly stare at Taeyeon who awkwardly walked away from them.She initially planned to talk Taeyeon into showing them around the exhibition until her tall idiotic best friend scared the poor girl away by staring at her non-stop.

“I get that she’s cute and pretty but seriously? Her, Tiffany?” Sooyoung asked in disbelief as she continued to stare as Taeyeon showed a well-dressed couple around the exhibition.

“Will you stop staring?!” Tiffany was ready to strangle Sooyoung in public at this point. The main purpose was to make Taeyeon show them around so that she could also know about the latter’s taste in arts. The plan’s now ruined even before it started.

“Can’t help it.” Sooyoung replied unapologetic as she finally changed her gaze to the painting in front of them.

“Wow, it’s beautiful.”

“…”

“I wonder if anyone asked them to auction or buy this piece.”

“Don’t you have a cousin whose house is like a museum?”

“Hehe. He had banned me from entering his house after I accidentally dropped my sauce on one of his statues. It was just a drop though.”

Tiffany rolled her eyes as they proceeded to view another artwork. “You and your food.”

“Life is food, my Fany. Life is food.” Sooyoung responded proudly as she wrapped her arm around Tiffany’s shoulder.

“Ugh, get off me.”

“Whyyyyy…afraid that the little shorty would think you’re taken? Hmmmm?”, Sooyoung smirked as she leaned in more.

“Don’t worry though. She’s occupied.” Sooyoung said as she pointed towards a certain direction. Tiffany followed her eyes and saw Taeyeon smiling bashfully as the woman tried to flatten the non-existence on her collar.Tiffany scoffed as she turned back to look at the painting.

Blue.Green.Blue.G-

“I thought you take me here to ‘enjoy and celebrate the work of our national artists’. How come you seem to be burning a hole through the paintings with your eyes?” Sooyoung teased further.

“Choi.”

“I’m just saying. I agree that your glares are powerful but they are not lasers.”

“THAT’S.IT.” Tiffany growled as she yanked the taller girl’s coat and whispered harshly,“If you speak another word again from your stuffing mouth, I will tell Kyung-Oppa that you went clubbing last week without his knowledge.”

Sooyoung’s face paled as a white woman in the painting they saw earlier, “H-how…wh-”

“Don’t you know there’s an app called Snapchat?”

“Who uploaded it?! I thought cameras were not allowed.”

Tiffany scoffed at the remark. Since when did club-goers abide by the rules?

Sooyoung sighed in defeat as she pouted. “Fine. I will stop teasing you. Just don’t get me into trouble.”

Tiffany smirked in victory, “Just make sure you behave well. And I will think about it.”

“I swear you are a devil incarnate.”

Tiffany combed her hair and flaunted, “, I am the D-“

“Tiffany?”

Tiffany immediately turned around and smiled brightly, slowly putting her hair behind her ear.

“Taeyeon!”

Sooyoung scoffed in disbelief.

“What is it?”

Taeyeon looked at Sooyoung with the bewildered look on her face and turned back to Tiffany. “Oh, I just wanna know if you like the exhibition.”

“It’s marvelous, Taeyeon,celebrating our famous national artists. I didn’t expect the crowd to be this full.”

“Yeah, the museum decided to advertise the event to the younger demographics this time.”

“I see. Thank you for inviting us.”

“No-no problem.” Taeyeon looked down at her shoes to calm herself after seeing Tiffany’s blinding eye-smile.

“Taeyeon, do you have any plans after the exhibition?” That’s it. Get straight to the point.

“I’m not sure. I may or may not have to follow Miyeon-Unnie to the dinner. Why?”

“Miyeon-unnie?”

“Yeah.” Taeyeon nodded as she pointed out to the woman earlier who was now chatting with a middle-aged couple, “She’s Sunny’s distant aunt, the one I told you about. She’s the Art Director of this museum and the head curator for this exhibition.”

“I see.” She must be old

Taeyeon bit her lips at the down casted expression of the girl who seemed to be occupying her mind recently.

“W-well, I c-can ask her to let me off early if you wanna go somewhere.”

What did I just say?!

“You would?” Tiffany looked at her expectantly.

“O-of course. My work ends around 7 pm. You and Sooyoung-ssi can wait at the nearby café after you have finished looking around the exhibition.”

“W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter