안녕 HI

감정과 감정 Feelings and Emotions
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is an introductory chapter. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Nice coat you got there. “

 

Taeyeon looked up, as she smelled strawberry scent filled through her nostrils. Taeyeon doesn’t like fruity scents. She prefers musky, wooden fragrances. She didn’t like flashy clothes either. Pink, yellow, red, you name it. She prefers to stay at the corner than being the center of attention and the topic of every gossip at school.

 

But, here she was, looking up at the girl, dressed in pink blouse, velvet skirt with red lipstick.  A complete yellowed Michael Kors Handbag was by her side, which looked like it had been with its owner for a few months.

 

“Err, thanks?” Taeyeon replied unsurely, not knowing how to react to a sudden compliment from a stranger, a beautiful stranger at that.

 

Her timid response made the latter giggled and her eyes turned into a crescent-moon shape. Taeyeon was stunned. She had never seen such beautiful eye-smiles on her 20 years of existence. Her hyperactive friend Kwon Yuri has it but it is nothing compared to this one. Nothing could compare to this view she just saw.

 

“Tiffany Hwang.”

 

Taeyeon looked mindlessly at the hand in front of her. It might look she had a dumb face on but thousands of thoughts going through her brain and a stampede going on in her stomach.

 

She heard the chuckle again. Tiffany had a husky voice, she noted.

 

“When somebody gives you the hand, you should shake it.” Tiffany quipped as she smiled toothlessly at the girl who absorbed in her book minutes ago.

 

“S-sorry.” Taeyeon stuttered as she clumsily closed her sketchbook and took the hand and shook it nervously.

 

“And you should tell your name when someone offered their name as well,” Tiffany spoke as she looked at the girl whose face just showed hundred kinds of emotions in less than five minutes.

 

“A-ah dae…Kim T-Taeyeon immida.”

 

Tiffany smiled at her again, her crescent eye-smiles. Taeyeon noted this would be the image of Tiffany Hwang she would always remember.

 

 

“Nice to meet you, Taeyeon.”

 

 

 

 

 

_____

 

 

“Did you do well on the assignments?” Tiffany asked as soon as she sat down besides her.

 

“If you meant messy handwritings for calculations and 34% plagiarism ‘well’, then yes. I did well on the assignments.” Taeyeon replied as she squinted her eyes to clear her vision. She was the one to blame for her lack of sleep. Playing games and sketching through the dawn, she didn’t notice until the alarm buzzed.

 

"Tsk, tsk, you are just not into Professor Park’s lecture. Why are you even taking this class?”

 

Taeyeon sighed as she leaned head on the desk and looked at the girl besides her. It had been two months that she got to know Tiffany, ‘The Tiffany'. Taeyeon considered herself as a fence sitter. She didn’t have many friends. She had Kwon Yuri whom she knew since the first day of school,  Hyoyeon whom she knew through Yuri and Sunny aka Lee Soonkyu whom she clicked with the most and had been her friend since high school. And there’s Tiffany.

 

Tiffany.

 

She didn’t know how to describe Tiffany.

 

“I failed this class last semester, Tippani. I cannot afford to fail this again and besides Prof. Park gives better grades than that old hag next door.” Taeyeon grumbled as she frowned at the thought of stepping inside of the tenacious Kim Shinyoung’s class.

 

“Tiffany! Beautiful as always!” The loud voice interrupted the conversation. She turned her head and saw Yuri walking happily to their seats. Taeyeon snorted at her friend’s never-ending hyper activeness as she prepared herself to take a short nap before the class starts.

 

“Haha, Good Morning Yuri-ah,” Tiffany smiled at the latter as she observed Yuri skipping lightly behind Taeyeon.

 

“No mood for pranks, Yul.” Taeyeon muttered without looking at her back. Yuri scoffed at her friend and sat down besides the latter. “And Kim Taeyeon, grumpy as always.”

 

“You are just being annoyingly lively today. What gives?” Taeyeon asked as she noticed a slight change in Yuri’s demeanor. Yuri’s lips tuned upwards as she heard her friend’s rare question. Hanging out with Tiffany might have changed her introvert baby-faced friend somehow.

 

She leaned in to Taeyeon’s face and looked at her eyes without blinking. She blinked her lases for a couple of times and let out a flirtatious smile as she puckered her lips to her best friend.

 

“Don’t I look beautiful, Taeyeonnie~” Yuri spoke in a pitched voice that neither honey nor sugar could compare. Taeyeon groaned as she heard the tan girl’s annoying high-pitched aegyo voice, it was irritating to hear and not to mention, disturb her sleep. With two being polar-opposite personalities, it’s still a mystery how they became close.

 

Taeyeon faked a smile and leaned towards Yuri as she drew her finger along Yuri’s face. She stopped at the latter’s nose and smiled widely.

 

“You are so pwetty~”

 

“Jinja~~” Yuri continued to ask with her aegyo voice as she winked at her. Taeyeon gritted her teeth while sm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter