Classmates

You Got The Wrong Twin

"This is your schedule." Min Woo said handing me a paper and smiled with his cresant shaped eyes. He's so... nice. "I'll walk you to your first class and if you have any questions, please feel free to ask me."

"Kamsamhamnida." I followed him out of the office and up a flight of stairs. He took me to a front of a door. 

"This is your current class- it already started. I'll come back to walk you to your next class." Min Woo said, breaking into another bright smile. Does this boy ever stop smiling... He knocked and opened the door for me. "Moon Hae Yun- HWAITING!"

I stared at him. I just can't get over how smiley and cute he is. He's like a ... human-puppy. I walked into the class and Min Woo closes the door behind me. The teacher had stops his lecture and, along with the rest of the class, stares at me. 

"How can I help you?" The teacher asks me. The classroom seems to spinning around me. I hate all this attention directed towards me. I take a deep breathe and close my eyes. "Haksaeng, kwenchannah?"

"Moon Hae Yun imnida." I manage to whisper. I looked at the sea of faces staring back at me. I feel my sweaty hands crumbling my newly printed schedule. 

"Ah, Moon Hae Yun! You're the new haksaeng. Anneong." The teacher greets me and places a hand on my shoulder, guiding me to the podium. I wish this would stop. I hate how everyone is staring at me. "Moon Hae Yun, would you introduce yourself to the class?"

"Please, I rather not." I begged in a coarse voice. Please let this just end. I blinked rapidly and tried to ignore this attention swallowing me. 

"Ah, she's shy." The teacher said, with a chuckle. "Alright, take a seat in the back."

I quickly headed to the back, relieved to be out of the center of attention. I searched the back for a empty seat. I see a boy with brown hair staring intently at me. Creepy... Is there something on my face? It's better if I don't sit next to him. I turned to another seat. A girl next to it looked up and smiled at me. Bingo! I sat down and wiped my sweaty hands on my uniform. 

Kwang Min's POV: 

I stared at her. Her name's Moon Hae Yun. That means she definitely isn't Tae Yoon. I continue to stare at her. Her striking resemblance is making me go crazy. I should stop this. She isn't Lee Tae Yoon. Her name is Moon Hae Yun. Tae Yoon is gone. I need to stop digging up the past. But even her hair, voice, scent... everything is the same, except for the name and the fact that she likes hyung...

"Kwang Min-ah, mianhae. I'm just not-" I don't want to hear it. I'm tired of the excuses.

I interrupt her. "I get it. You like hyung don't you?" I asked her and look at her face for any signs that i should still have hope. Her eyes widened. My heart dropped. 

"I never said-"

"Right. I was never even qualified to be considered to be chosen in the first place, right?" I grabbed the box with the necklace I was going to give her from my hoodie pocket and threw to the floor. "Forget it. I don't care. If you like Young Min so much, ask him out. I can guarantee you he will say yes." I spatted at her and spun around to leave. 

"Kwang Min-ah, it's not like that!" I ignore her. Not like that my foot. All the girls always like hyung better. I hate him for that, but in the end he's still my hyung-

"Jo Kwang Min, if you are done staring off into space, I would like you to join the class." I jumped up at the voice of the teacher. I looked away from Park Yun,  who looked miserably uncomfortable. 

"Ah, Neh. I was concentrating so hard on this problem I- " The teacher interrupts me before i can finish making my excuse. 

"Jo Kwang Min-ssi, please see me after class." Aiashh, why is this always happening to me. I grumbled a response and slouched on my chair. 

End~