The Encounter

You Got The Wrong Twin

Incheon Institute of Classical Arts sure hides their student registration office amazingl well. I've been walking around for campus for while now and I still can't find it. My parents thought it would be a genius idea to transfer me to a better school without even asking for my opinion. They should be known for hiding their office facilities instead of classical music. Otteokae? I need my class schedule and everyone I had asked for directions just brushed me off. What a nice and friendly student body we have here (please insert sarcastic eye roll here).

I look down at the school map I printed out yesterday evening. It says I have to turn a corner here and walk down that corrider. Maybe it's that corner... or maybe not. I currently have zero confidence in my sense of direction. As I turned the corner, I brushed by someone and the paperwork I have been carrying around flies out of my hand. Aiashhh, the halls are so packed today. I sighed heavily and bend down to recollect my fallen papers. I stare at the corrider ahead of me and turn to look back. Hmmm, I seem to be going the right way according to my map. I cautiously stepped down the hall and YEHET!!! My eyes light up at the sight of the registration office..

I knocked and the door opened to a young boy. 

"Anneong! How can I help you?" The boy beamed brightly at me. 

"Anneonghaesaeyo. Moon HanYun-immnida." I answered, relieved to be finally greeted by a friendly face. 

Kwang Min's POV:

Aiashh- I'm late again! I rush down the hall and spun around the corner. I brushed by a girl and something stops me in my tracks. A familiar scent filles my senses... I shook my head. I must be lacking a lot of sleep. That's why my mind keeps on crawling on to impossible thoughts. I hear a irritated sigh. That voice that I use to hear everyday...

Impossible! I turned around to see the girl i brushed by bending down to pick up some papers. I took in her wavy brown bob. She still has the same hair style... I rubbed my eyes. I guess this is what I get for staying up all night. It's hyuang's fault for luring me into playing video games with him. The girl suddenly turns around confused. 

I froze when I see her face. It can't be, but before I can get a longer look, she disappears behind the crowd of rushing students. 

Ani, ani, ani, ani, I muttered to myself. It can't be her. Of course it can't be. Tae Yoon, nuen chincha michikettda.

End~

Hope you enjoyed the first chapter of my seond fanfic (to A Hated and Unavoidable Thing) XD