Gayageum

You Got The Wrong Twin

I tried to ignore the gossiping and regulated my breathing.  I focused on looking at the mirror in front of me. The whispering around me suddenly stops. 

"Omo, thats her!" I hear some genius girl point out. I turn to leave, but someone grabs my arm and pushed me against the wall. My shoulder crashes into the bathroom's porclien tiled wall. A tall girl with long blond hair had planted her scary plastic face right in front of mine. 

"Andd where do you think you're going, betch?" She said, a disgusted sneer forming on her bright pink lips. "I don't want to see you near the flower boys, ahdaesoh?"

I struggled against wincing from the pain growing on my shoulder. 

The crazy leans in and says to me in a even voice. "Nobody messes with them or it gives us permission to mess with you." She smirks and struts out of the bathroom with the rest of the girls after her. I stayed with my back against the cool wall. What. The. . Just. Happened.???

Are they ing with me? Flower boys? I shook my head and the pain from my shoulders hit me. Owww. I rubbed my sore shoulder and headed out the bathroom. Flower boy my foot- I wouldn't go near them even if i was paid in cash. I don't even know them, but this is already what i get within two days of school. Aish. 

I made my way to my next classroom and thank the heavens it was something I genuinely enjoyed, music. I get to play the gayageum, my talent that actually got me into this 'prestigous' school in the first place. After my accident, the gayageum was the only thing i remembered from my past. Playing the geun was probably a important part of my pre-accident life, so I figured if i played it more often, it might trigger some old memories of mine. 

I have a very weird love-hate relationship with my past. Sometimes, my past seems like a really painful thing to remember. If I were to remember my parents, my only blood-related family members, in detail it would probably be so depressing to know that they are no longer in this world. But once in a while, I'm curious of what life was like. What the people that I loved and cared about was like...

I can literally play the geum with my eyes close now form the practice I have. I practice on the fancy one I own at home and I have qeum class on the weekends. Playing the geum all the time hadn't restored any of my memories thus far, so I'm beginning to loose hope on my theory. 

Kwang Min's POV:

I stroll towards my class from my bathroom break and familiar music makes me take a few steps back. I peer into the classroom that the music is coming from. It definitely sounds like a qeum. The instrument that Tae Yoon was so good at playing...

I shake my head from the reoccurring thought of Tae Yoon, but curiosity beats me in this one. I continure to spy into the music room through the door window until my eyes rest on a geum. And elegantly plucking the stings of the wooden board is Tae Yoon's look alike. My heart rate sky rockets. 

I'm willing to look over the fact that they look the same. Maybe even the fact that they sound the same and smell the same because how differently can girls smell and sound. Unless she sounds like a guy and has horrible b.o. But this I can't look over. They have the same hobbies too. They both play the geum beautifully like they were born to play this instrument. 

Now that i see this, I am certain of it. Moon Hae Yun is Lee Tae Yoon. 

End~