Flower Boys

You Got The Wrong Twin

"Whoa, Noona, I think you're finally getting the hang of it!" Min Woo cheered once i managed to open my locker. I placed my heavy textbook and lunch in there and closed it. I haven't seen those creepy twins at all this morning. I wonder where the darker-haired one is. I still need to return his umbrella..."Noona, why are you carrying around your umbrella? It's nice out today."

"Oh, I need to return this to someone." I mumbled and headed to class with Min Woo by my side. "By any chance did you see that cree- I mean that tall guy..." I trailed off. I didn't know how to describe him. 

"You mean Kwang Min?" Min Woo asked. I nodded. "Ani, but he's probably late again. I'll tell him you were looking for him."

"ANDWAE!" I shouted and blushed at my sudden outburst. Min Woo was staring at me surprised. What is wrong with me today? "It's okay. You don't have to tell him. It's nothing." I don't want the creep to think I was looking for him. He might think I'm interested. He and his clone is annoying enough the way it is. 

"Alright, then." Min Woo stopped at the door of my classroom and gave me a blinding smile. "I'll see you later, noona!" He waved as he hurried to his class. Someone tapped me on the shoulder. I turned around. 

It's the creep- I mean Kwang Min. He had his hands open towards me. I looked at it. Mwuh? "Bulli. My umbrella, pabo." 

I glared at him as I placed his frilly- umbrella in his hand. Without a word he bumped past me and went into the classroom. Huh, not liked i asked for his girly umbrella anyways. I sneered as i walked past his seat and sat down on my own. "Creepy jerk" I muttered under my breath. 

"Annyeong." The nice girl in the seat next to mine greeted me. "Yoon Bora immnida. You can call me Bora." She smiled at me. 

"Annyeong. Moon Hae Yun immnida." I said, smiling back. This is the first time a girl talked to me since I entered Incheon Institute.

She leaned in and whispered to me. "Is it true?" Huh? I looked at her confused. 

"Is it true that you know Incheon's flower boys outside of school?" She stared at me, eager for my answer. But I can only give her a befuddled look as a response. 

"...Flower boys?" I managed to utter out. She nodded her head rigorously. "Who are the flower boys?"

"Yah, chincha. Stop playing with me. You know who they are!" In a lower voice she tells me. "There's No Min Woo, the cute one. Jo Young Min, the golden boy. Shim Hyung Seong, the mature ladies man. And finally there's Jo Kwang Min-" I looked over at the rude creep when I heard his name. He was leaning back on his seat with his eyes closed. Sunlight spilled in from the class windows and covered him with a glow. "-the mysterious bad boy." 

I stared at Bora. Damn, this girl is serious. I smiled politely at her. Inside I chuckled like a maniac. This poor girl must be bored to be at the point of making up random stories of guys in the school. 

"So tell me, Hae Yun, do you know them?" Bora asked me again with bright curious eyes. 

"Ani." I said and took out my notebook. Okay, so far in this school I have yet to meet a normal person. I scribbled down my name down on the page, as Bora deflated from disappointment next to me. I sense someone staring and i turned to look. Kwang Min, the "mysterious bad boy", was staring right back at me. He smirked for a brief second and turned to look out the window. 

Kwang Min's POV:

I flung open my locker and tossed my books in along with hyung's gay umbrella. "Kwang Minnie, I see you found your umbrella!" Hyung said to me, placing a arm around my shoulder. I wriggled out form under his arm. 

"What do you want?" I asked in a annoyed voice. 

"Seonsaeng-nim had a talk with me." He said in a serious voice. Aissh, I know what this is. "Yah- Kwang Min-ah, just sign up for a tutor, or seonsaeng-nim will really fail you. You aren't even trying."

I slammed my locker. "I don't need a tutor."

"It doesn't have to be me. Just get a tutor. Make umma happy, ahdaeso?" Young Min said, trying to persuade me. "I even heard there are some yeppau noona tutors." I stared back at him unamused. "Aish- keep my umbrella. It matches you more. Who else is ever unaffected by the word yeppua noona."

"Yah- are you calling me gay-"

"Oh, it's Hae Yun-ah! Mianhae, Kwang Minnie, but I have something more important to do. Later." I glowered at him, as he ran down the hall after hae Yun. "HAE YUN-AH!"

"Oh, Hae Yun-ah, I didn't see you from all the way across the school. I just ran over all the way from the other side of the hall and, oh, I bumped into you. What a coincidence, Hae Yun-ah. I think this is fate for us to meet~" I mimicked hyung in a girly voice and stomped my way to my next class. 

Hae Yun's POV:

"Hae Yun-ah!" I see the blonde version of the rude creep  running towards me. I quickly turn my back to him and speed walk away. A hand lands on my shoulder. , I should have ran. "HaeYun-ah, didn't you hear me? I was calling for you."

I stiffly turn to him."Chincha, you were calling for me? Mianhae, I didn't hear hear." I said in a sarcastic voice and rolled my eyes. Hell, he was screaming like there was a fire. The whole freaking school probably heard him and the echo. 

"It's okay. Why are you headed towards the teacher's office?" He asked me. 

"Nothing." Like I am going to tell him I'm signing up for volunteer to get credits. Pshh. I continue to walk, hoping he will get the message and leave. "I think that seonsaeng-nim is calling you." I said and pointed behind him. Once he turned, I ducked into the girl's room. That's what I call a pabo. I walked over to the sink to look at the mirror. I heard whispering from the two girls next to me. 

"I heard she had a history with all the flower boys... did you see her talking to all the flower boys... she went out with all of them...that's why no one has talked to her..."

I froze. They're talking about me. I avoid looking into the mirror and my eyes blur. My nose bridge hurts as I take a deep breath. What have I done?

End~