Classmates Again

You Got The Wrong Twin

"LEE TAE YOON!" The name made me freeze for some reason. I shook my head and turned to find my next class. A shadow falls over me and I look up. "Why are you ignoring me?"

...It's... the tall creep again... but with blonde hair. I stared him. His presence casts a glow onto me. I walked around him, but he traps me between his long arms against the lockers. 

"Where do you think you're going, Lee Tae Yoon." 

"I think you got the wrong person. I'm not Lee Tae Yoon." I pushed away his arm and hurried down the hall. I stopped around the corner and scanned the halls. The coast is clear of creeps. I entered my next class. 

Kwang Min's POV: 

"Yah! Kwang Min!" Hearing hyung's voice, I looked away from the rainy sky and pushed my body away from the open window. "Kwang Min-ah, mwuh hae?"

I shrugged my shoulders and wiped my wet hands from the rain on my pants. I headed for my next class. Hyung walks besides me. Is he going to urge me to try harder in school again? Aishh. 

"What's the matter? You seem weird today." He asked me. I stuck my hands into my front pocket and shook my head. Nothing. Whats there to bother me? Some girl that looks like Tae Yoon? 

"Well, I have news for you, nae dongsang." Hyung said with a smile and ruffled my hair. I tried to dodge his hand. AISHHH. "Kwang Min-ah... I think Tae Yoon is finally back."

I froze at Tae Yoon's name and stared at him. He's staring right back at me, waiting for my reaction. The bell rang and Young Min nudges me in the classroom. I let him guide me in, but he stops once we're inside. Something caught his attention. I looked at what he is staring at...

"OH, it's Tae Yoon-ssi!" He shouts, as a smile grows on his face. It's her again. The girl that looks like Tae Yoon. It's Hae Yun and she's staring right back us with wide eyes. 

Young Min walks towards her and sits down next her, leaving me standing in the front of the classroom. "Jo Kwang Min, did you forget your seat again?" The teachers asks me. The class erupts into laughter. I trudged over to my seat, which is a row away from Young MIn. My face felt hot as i plopped down on my chair.  

I peeked over at hyung and see him talking to Hae Yun. Yah- is he a babo?! Obviously that isn't Tae Yoon. I moved to th edge of my seat and stretched my neck, so that I can catch some of what they are saying. 

Hae Yun's POV:

FFFFMMMMLLL!! EXACTLY WHAT HAVE I DONE TO THESE CREEPS SO THAT THEY KEEP SHOWING UP IN MY LIFE???? WAEEE??? I thought it was bad enough that there one creep always staring me down, now there's two to do the job more efficiently. 

"Tae Yoon-ssi, why are you always showing up in front of me?" The blonde creep asked, sitting down on the seat next me. 

"Very funny- I was wondering the same thing." I told him. I looked at the other creep who sat a row away, thankfully. I tried to ignore both of them and stared straight ahead. Suddenly, the blonde creep is leaning into me. 

I draw in a deep breath. "YAH- what do you think you're doing?" I lean back on my seat. He's staring at my chest!! 

"Anneonghasamnikka, Moon Hae Yun-ssi. Jo Young Min imnida." Oh, he was looking at my name tag. I felt myself blush. "What? You thought I was staring at your chest?" He asked, chuckling. He leaned back and crossed his arms. 

"You look like someone I know." He said suddenly serious. 

"Wild guess, but is it this Tae Yoon you're always calling me?" I asked sarcatically. He laughed. 

"Hae Yun-ssi, you're funny. I think I'm going to like you."

"And you're a creep. I already don't like you." 

"Hae Yun-ssi, why did you suddenly transfer to Incheon Institute?" I decided to ignore that question. "Was it because you knew I was going to be here?"

"Yah- Jo Young Min-ssi, you're pretty funny yourself." I'm really starting to dislike talking to this guy. He is finding me wildly amusing. All he does is laugh at whatever comes out of my mouth. I turned to glare at him. I catch the other creep a seat over leaning towards us... IS HE TRYING TO EAVESDROP??? 

Young Min turns to see what I was looking at. "OH, DONGSANG! Are you trying to listen in on our conversation?"

This startles the other creep, making him almost fall out of his seat. His face flushes and he ignores his blonde clone, laying his head down on the desk. 

End~ 

First time updating this in a long time. I hope you enjoy :))