Frilly, Pink, Polka Dots

You Got The Wrong Twin

Kwang Min's POV:

I check the time on my phone. Aishh- it's almost six. Damn teacher keeps on giving me detention. Hyung is probably home and gaming for a while now. I rushed to the school's exit and realized it's still raining. I got my umbrella from my bag and stared at the frilly pink thing. I'm going to kill Young Min once I get home. I ran out of the school. It takes me about half an hour to walk home from the school. If I run its 20 minutes. I can make it home before 6:30 and umma won't know I had detention today. I rushed off the school campus and past the bus stop with my sneakers splashing in the puddles of rain. 

I suddenly stop running and before I know I'm walking back to the bus stop. 

Moon Hae Yun is waiting at the bus stop with her hood on and drenched. Unluckily for her, it's one of those bus stops with no overhead stand or seats.  I stood there staring at her. I can't help thinking that she looks eaxactly like Tae Yoon. - she even smells like her. She's shivering in her wet hoodie and the school uniform's skirt. I glanced at my phone- 6:09. Either I'm a really caring and sincere person at heart or I really wanted to get soaked in the rain and have nothing better to do, but I need to stop wasting time. 

I made up my mind and ran over to Hae Yun and held my umbrella over her. She looked up and gasped at the sight of me. She backed away, but i closed the distance again to keep the umbrella over her. "Yah- stop moving, babo."

"Mwuh? Did you just call me a babo?" She asked with a scowl on her face. She looked at the umbrella over her. I grabbed her hand and wrapped it around the handle of the umbrella. "What are you doing?" She looked at me suspiciously. 

"Babo, can't you tell I'm giving you my umbrella?" I pulled on my hood and stepped away from her. 

"But I don't-" Before she finishes her sentence, I ran off. I glanced at my phone again. Aishh, I better make it home on time. 

Hae Yun's POV:

I stared at the creep's back as he ran down the block. I looked at my own hand holding onto a stranger's umbrella. What just happened? I feel something warm spread inside me. Suddenly, water splashes onto me- my bus arrived. "Yah- ahjussi! Are you in a hurry? You must be in a hurry to splash so much water on me." I yelled at the bus driver. 

I got on the bus and walked to the back for a seat. I tried to wipe away the dirty rain water on me. I'm really unlucky today- it turns out my new school is full of creeps and it rains just the day i decide not to bring my umbrella. My gaze falls onto the creep's umbrella next to me. I stared at it's frilly pink and polka-dotted designed and laughed to myself. 

Kwang Min's POV:

"YAH, HYUNG, IS UMMA-" I shouted as I stumbled in and stop at the sight of umma standing right in front of me. She's glaring right at me with her arms crossed. .

"Is umma what?" She asked in a steady voice. 

"Oh, umma, your home." I greeted umma with a weak smile. 

"Why are you late? You got detention again didn't you?"

"Of course not, I had,,, club activities..." I lied.

"OH, did you? What club, huh?" She asked and grabbed me by my ear. 

"Ooww- I had the uh... m-math club." 

"Yah- Kwang Min-ah, stop lying. Everyone knows you hate math." I looked up to see hyung stroll in. I scowled at him. Aish- this jerk, 

"And why are you all wet?" Umma asks me, still pinching onto my poor ear. 

"YAH- APPAUHYOO!" I yelled. "I lost my umbrella."

Umma finally lets go of my ear and straightens her shirt. "Yah- do you know how hard it is to work to support you and your brothers? And this is how you repay me?"

"Chaesonghaeyo, umma." I mumbled. 

"Aish- kah, Go change or you will catch a cold." She says and pushed me towards my room. 

"Neh." I went to my room and got a change of cloths. Hyung came in and climbed onto his bed  across the room. He lied there and watched me. 

"Mwuh?" I asked. 

"What happened? I know you didn't loose your umbrella. I was the one who put it in your bag." he said. 

"I know cause i found a especially girly umbrella in my bag." 

"Then what happened? Don't tell me someone stole it." 

"Ani, but you're close. The wind blew it out of my hands." 

"Yah!" Young Min laughed. "Are you trying to be funny? You're almost as funny as HaeYun-ssi." Hae Yun... she must be home by now...

End~