Noona Nohmoh Yeappu

You Got The Wrong Twin

Kwang Min's POV:

"Yah- you must really want summer school again." The teacher says to me, as he drags a red pen over a haksaeng's homework assignment. 

"Aniyo." I mumbled. I fiddled with my bookbag strap. Please don't lecture me again. This isn't fair- he's probably going to compare me with hyung again. Aishh.

"What are you doing then, Jo Kwang Min-ssi? Sleeping in class? Sounds like summer school to me." I wasn't sleeping- I was... Tae Yoon...

"YAH! JO KWANG MIN! Are you daydreaming again? Right in front of me?" The teacher snapped at me. 

"Chaesonghamnida." I kept my head down and bit my bottom lip. 

"I think you need help. Why don't you go to your brother for tutoring? He is doing significantly better than you." I snapped my head up at this nightmare. 

"ANIYO, SEONSAENG-NIM!" I protested, my eyes wide in horror. Hyung will never let me hear the end of this. 

"Think about it, Kwang Min. Either get a tutor or seriously consider summer school, ahdehsoh?" 

It's always like this. Hyung this- hyung that. I'm tired of this . I reached my locker and threw my bookbag against it. It fell with a bang and hits the floor. I kicked it and bang my head against my locker. The metal echos in my ears. 

"Um, I need help opening this..." I froze at the voice. I'm scared to looked up. I must've hit my head too hard. I squeezed my eyes and shook my head. "Kamsamhamnida."

I can't fight the temptation. I opened my eyes and looked over at who was producing this voice. It's that new girl... How can someone look so much like another person? God must be mocking me. The whole world must be mocking me. 

"OH- hyung!" I see Min Woo turn from the new girl's locker. Min Woo knows her? "I didn't see you this morning."

"I was late." I replied, staring past him and right at the new girl. 

"Oh,,, " He notices me staring at the new girl. His face grows bright with a big smile. "LET ME INTRODUCE YOU-"

"I know- new girl." I nodded my head at her. " Same class."

She looked up at me and quickly looks away, burying her head in her locker. "Her name's Moon Hae Yun." Leaning in to my ear, Min Woo whispers, "Yeappuda, right?" 

I grabbed Min Woo's arm and pulled him down the hall with me. Once we were far enough, I asked him, "Yah- who is she?"

"She's pretty, admit it. I'm suppose to be showing her way around for the first few days. Since noona's so pretty, I'll show help her till the end of the term."

I snorted. "Noona? Since when did you start calling her noona?"

Park Yun's POV:

I stared as the tall creep drag Min Woo down the hall away from me. I scratched my head in confusion. I placed my lunch in the locker and closed it. 

"LEE TAE YOON!" I froze. Lee. Tae. Yoon. My mind suddenly feels too crowded, like someone inavded and overstuffed it. 

End~

WOW I FINALLY UPDATED!!! SORRRY!!! HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS! Thank you for subscribing and commenting <3 :]]]