all we do is think about the feelings that we hide

i'll be yours if you'll be mine

Pairing: wheebyul

Rate: PG

Word count: 885


 

 The music blasting from the speakers was loud - the rhythmic beats resonating off the walls as the girl continued dancing, her light brown hair falling over her face as she turned in a spin before stopping as she looked herself in the mirror. 

Wheein stared and observed her expression in deep thought, something was missing. She felt as thought the choreography she was preparing was missing a great part - it was alright - but it could be better.

She sighed before letting herself fall to the floor her back meeting the dance floor with a soft thud as she stared a the ceiling overheard. The loud music suddenly causing her a slight headache but she was too worn out to even stand and turn it off. 

It didn't make sense, she could not figure out what was missing. 

Growing she shut her eyes and listened to the heavy breathing she was producing feeling the way her heart keep hammering into her ribcage. She was overwhelmed. They had been too busy with their promotions and they had many schedules to attend and to top it all off they were preparing for their next comeback - although there wasn't a set date for their comeback yet; their CEO had mentioned for them to continue practicing in their free time. 

She was too focused on her breathing that she didn't noticed the sound of the practice room door opening and quietly closing behind her nor was she aware of the soft footsteps walking towards her.

It was until she felt the cold of a water bottle on her cheek that she opened her eyes to find Moon Byulyi hovering above her with a smile, her hair falling over her face like a curtain before the older girl moved away and sat next to the other girl, patting her leg softly.

"Stressed?" 

Wheein nodded but it wasn't enough to express what she was feeling. 

"Were you practicing our choreography?"

"Yeah but I don't know, it doesn't seem right to me."

She heard Byulyi hum before she stood up and began stretching before grabbing the end of her black sweater and removing it so she was just wearing a simple white t-shirt. She turned to face Wheein before stretching her arm out in front of her waiting for Wheein to accept it.  

Wheein stood up with help from Byulyi before they both stood side by side staring at their reflection in the mirror. Finding the pace Byulyi began moving her body to the beats before Wheein followed suit but she suddenly stopped as Byulyi walked behind her and stopped her movements with a simple touch to her lower back.

She stared at the older girl questioningly, "What is it?"

Byulyi turned to face her before lowering her gaze and gesturing towards Wheein's foot, "is it hurting?"

Wheein shook her head moving her foot around before doing a few simple dance moves before turning to face the older girl, "everything's fine."

Byulyi remained quiet before nodding as they both continued to dance. Wheein kept on noticing the stares the older girl would give her through the mirror only to have the younger girl evade her gaze. 

"Your expressions, they're weird."

Wheein stopped before looking at Byulyi, "What do you mean?"

"It's a song about being in love with a person dear to you but you look heartbroken."

Wheein sighed before sitting down again and groaning.

Byulyi sat next to her pushing her hair behind her ear and giving her a soft smile, "I didn't mean to upset you."

Wheein nodded before leaning back until her full body met the floor as she stared at the ceiling once more, "You didn't."

Byulyi looked at her quietly, watching the way Wheein's expression changed into a more neutral one not giving anything away and Byulyi looked away.

"I know we haven't talked about our feelings, but it's just that we've been to busy with everything lately, I don't want to upset you."

"I know that Byul Unnie, I just hoped that you'd give me an answer. It's been weeks since I confessed." 

Byulyi remained quiet before her expression shifted and she looked down at the floor unable to meet Wheein's gaze. "I haven't thought about any of this to be honest."

Wheein sat up trying to meet Byulyi's eyes but the older girl was an expert at evading her gaze. "It's fine."

Byulyi turned to her before giving her a soft smile, "You know, I -"

"It's fine Unnie I think I already know the answer."

Byulyi stopped her just as Wheein was about to stand up before leaning into her personal space and shocking Wheein before she felt the older girls lips on her and she suddenly wanted to cry but instead she pulled the taller girl closer to her before her hands tangled themselves with the hem of Byulyi's shirt pulling her even more closer.

The older girl was kissing her with such intensity wanting the younger girl to know what she was unable to say through her words. 

"You don't know anything about me Wheein-ah..." Byulyi had said as she pulled away, eyes set onto the younger girl's trying to convey everything she felt at that moment. "I feel the same way, don't ever doubt that."


stay healthy and love freely~

- shadow14