because you're mine

i'll be yours if you'll be mine

Pairing: wheesa

Rate: PG

Word Count: 335


 

She was well aware of the way the older guys eyes were raking up and down her best friend's body, she doesn't like the way his eyes shift towards her lips and the way he mutters something close to her ear. It didn't help that she was sitting a few seat away from them so she wasn't aware of what was being said between them.

Jung Wheein doesn't know why she agreed to spend her Friday night at a club with her best friend. She knew this was going to happen - it always happens.

Wheein could see the way the guy, tall and somewhat sketchy - grabbed a hold of Hyejin's upper arm and pulled her towards him. She could see the look of discomfort on her best friend's face. Being pain or uneasiness Wheein didn't know nor could she just watch.

She stood up abruptly, pushing the guy away from her best friend's body and leading the other girl outside muttering incoherent swears towards the bastard that deemed himself worthy of her best friend.

"Wheein...?"

She turned at the sound of her name, staring at Hyejin's face. The other girl was worried.

"What?"

"I dunno, you tell me. What the hell was that back there?"

Wheein let out a groan before pushing back her hair and staring at the night sky, unable to meet her best friend's gaze. Her heart hammering against her ribcage, wanting to break free.

"He didn't look like a good guy."

She heard the sound of Hyejin's laughter behind her before she spoke in that rough tone that had Wheein's head spinning.

"As if half the guys in the club are good?"

Wheein sighed and turned away slightly, "I just didn't like the way he was all over you."

"Wheein, he was a guy! They are like that! Why are you so worried?"

Wheein stared at her for a good two seconds before turning away and fixing her hair before muttering, "Because you're mine."


stay healthy and love freely~

- shadow14