look at how the stars shine for you

i'll be yours if you'll be mine

Pairing: wheebyul

Rating: PG

Word count: 368


 

The wind blew by, picking up a few leaves and setting them down somewhere else. The trees rustle against the wind, leaves falling and dancing as they fell. It was a dark night as clouds block the shimmering moon and the stars, the only evident light was that of the lampposts and the few shops that were still open at this time.

A young girl sat by the big front windows by the living room overlooking the sight of the small park just a few streets away from the apartment building. Her hair was resting over her shoulders, the caramel colour of her hair tainted a dark brown against the darkness of the room. 

She welcomed night's like these, clouds in the sky, the wind blowing harshly, they were all evident signs of a coming storm and she loved the sudden pouring of the rain against everything, cleansing the earth even if just for a few hours.

She wrapped the blanket tighter against her body, arms coming to encircle her knees as she stared at the way the trees danced with the wind, unaware of the soft footsteps coming her way. 

Wheein felt arms wrap around her shoulders and long blonde coloured hair falling into her vision and she smiled, her dimple making its appearance on her cheek. She sighed in contentment before the older girl sat down next to her, Wheein leaned against Byulyi and she felt the older girls arm wrapping around her waist and she began trailing patterns only she understood on her covered waist.

"You should be in bed, Wheein-ah..." 

Byulyi brushed Wheein's hair back gently causing the younger girl to shift her attention towards her, "it's late..."

Wheein only nodded before leaning further back into Byulyi's embrace and closing her eyes, focusing on the soft patterns that Byulyi drew upon her waist. "I can't see the stars..." Wheein mumbled against Byulyi's chest, "I wanted to see the stars."

Byulyi smiled before grabbing the blanket she had brought with her and covering both their forms before kissing the top of Wheein's head and murmuring into the quiet air around them, "You don't have to, you have me, Wheein-ah..."


stay healthy and love freely~

- shadow14