Chapter 8

When Worlds Collide

It was Wednesday. I was so tired, and I just wished the weekend would come quickly. Honestly I think the weekend should be at least five days. I had made it through the last day and a half without bumping into Seoyeon and her friends again. Joowon and I had become closer after our little adventure to the pizza place. He was actually really nice, I was surprised. Anyway I was currently with Youngdo, we were just leaving class and heading to gym. Now that I thought about it, it had been a while since it was just us too by oursleves. I had been meaning for the longest time to ask him about Isabella and the obvious crush he has, but either I would forget or everyone else would be around and I didn't want to put his business out  to everyone else or put him on the spot. Currently though, there was no one around and he was going on and on about how he hated the math teacher so I decided to stop him there. I stop walking and look towards him.

"Do you like Isabella?" 

"....and then I was like....wait, what!?" he asks with this look that resembled a mix between a robber who just been caught and a very confused puppy. 

"I said, do you like Isabella?"

"Why would you say something like that?" he says beginning to walk again and I follow.

"Don't play dumb Youngdo, I see the way you look at her."

"And how is that?"

"Like you're in love" I say smirking at him 

"What are you saying? What is love anyway? Aren't we to young?" 

"You might not love her, but you definitely like her". He doesn't respond to me and just continues walking to the gym. "Oh come on you can tell me! I already know, I won't even tell her I promise!"

"How do I know I can trust you?" he says stopping, making me stop abruptly as well. I put my hand on my chest and fake hurt as I gasp dramatically.

"Are you seriously doubting whether you can trust me? Your dearest friend? I can't belie.......wait. Wait! I knew it! You like her you didn't deny!"

"OK OK!" he says covering my mouth. "I-i, I like her" he mumbles making me laugh. 

"I knew it"

"You better not say a word!" 

"Or what?" I say laughing 

"Haeun I swear if you tell anyone anything I will...."

"Ok, ok I was kidding I won't tell a soul." I say holding up my pinky, he looks at me and scoffs before linking his pinky with mine and chuckling. We keep walking and get to gym. 

****

After almost dying from gym. I was able to get through the rest of the day without being bullied by anyway. I am beginning to wonder if it is because they haven't seen me or because people know that I am friends with Youngdo, Hyunwoo, Joowon and Dohyun. Either way I was liking the break. I was currently laying in my bed trying to think of anything I could do that didn't involve school work. I had cleaned my room, went running, went to the dance studio, ate dinner and took a shower. I lay in my bed for a good two hours before I decide that I'm just going to get it over with and do my homework. I walk over to my desk and look at my planner, and then my heart stops. I realize that not only do I have homework for tomorrow, but I have a test in spanish. This is great, I'll be up all night. I grab my bag throwing all my stuff inside deciding to go to the library instead of staying in my room. Staying in the dorms would mean not getting any work done. I leave the dorms and begin walking over to the library. 

"Yah! Haeun-ah !" I turn around and see Dohyun running up to me. 

"Oh, Annyeonghaseyo Dohyun-sii" I slightly bow and he chuckles. "What? Did I say it poorly?" I say becoming self-concious 

"No, honestly you might be too good, you make me look bad" he says ruffling my hair. 

"Yah!" I say as I begin to fix my hair. "You still didn't tell me why you were laughing" I mumble before I continue walking, Dohyun following. 

"You're just cute is all. You know you don't have to adress us so formally. The guys and I noticed you still do that, even though we hang out and are friends." 

"Oh, really?" I ask thinking back on it. I guess he was right. 

"Yeah"

"Well then how am I suppose to adress you?" I ask as we enter the library 

"Hmmmmm" he says, taking a minute to think. "I don't know, you can just speak to us informally from now on....or call us Oppa" he says nudging me. We both laugh and grab one of the rooms. After sitting down and getting ourselves together we began to work. We both got really far before Dohyun decides to break the consentration we had going. 

"Hey Haeun" I look up.

"Yes"

"I have a question" he says leaning back in his chair.

"Yeah"

"Whats going on between you and Hyunwoo?"

"What!?!?" I say, now giving Dohyun my full attention

"I don't know if anyone else has noticed, but I see the way he looks at you."

"looks at me? looks at me how?" he chuckles at me. 

"Of course you don't see it" 

"See what?"

"Don't worry abou it, you'll find out soon enough I'm sure" he gets back to his work."Finish your homework" he says while writting. I chuckle.

"O-o-ok" I continue doing my work, trying really hard not to think about Hyunwoo and what Dohyun said. After around eleven we both decided to head back to the dorms. I wondered if I should bring Hyunwoo back up but decided against it. Dohyun walked me to the dorms before walking back to the boy's dormitory. I go to my room only to find Isabella asleep in her bed. I still had studying to do so I go down into the living space of the dorms and do my work there. The last thing I remember was reading in spanish.