ii. in the car

Relationship Goals

Yuri was driving her car while Jessica rides shotgun. The latter was in charge of operating the car radio. 'Your car, but my music. Arasso?!', she had declared firmly which left Yuri with no choice but to comply.

 
They were headed to a well-known burger house in Seoul since Jessica has been talking about it for a week now. Beef patty this, bacon that... Again, Yuri had no choice but satisfy her girlfriend's cravings.
 
 
"We have been eating out like... every day, Sica." Yuri said while making a u-turn.
 
"Of course, love is growing fat together." Jessica giggled at her own statement before skipping the next song. "Oh! It's your fave, Yuri-ah."
 
Before Yuri could react, Jessica skipped the song, obviously teasing. "Hey!"
 
"Your car, my—"
 
"Music. Yeah, whatever you want." Yuri sighed. "Anyways, aren't you afraid of losing your S-line?"
 
Unknown to Yuri, Jessica blushed. "N-Not at all. Maybe you're the one who's afraid. Since you want your Sicababy y and curvy—"
 
"Baby, please. I'm driving." Yuri covered Jessica's mouth before chuckling. 
 
"I'm not doing anything!" Jessica removed the hand and held it.
 
"You are. You are distracting me." The driver answered back, intertwining her right hand around Jessica's. 
 
Jessica's hand was brought near Yuri's lips before kissing it. "Now, why don't you play our favorite song?"
 
 
Uptown Funk blasted through the car speakers, with the couple singing along without any care for the world, except Yuri of course, since she's driving.
 
 
"We're here!" Yuri parked the car before turning its engine off. "Did you bring your wallet?"
 
Jessica smiled widely before shaking her head. Yuri chuckled at her girlfriend, as expected. "Alright, my treat."
 
"Yay!" She jumped off her seat and hugged Yuri, "Love you baby."
 
Yuri hugged her back and kissed her temple, "Same haha. Come on, let's go."