viii. drunk

Relationship Goals

It was the seniors' graduation party tonight. The school organized the event which was held at a private function hall — turned into a large lounge with dancing area in the middle. In which, of course, where a certain couple was having the time of their lives.

 

Yuri was tipsy compared to a drunk Jessica, who was found giggling unstoppably against her lover, unaware of the small audience they were making. The music was loud, but she focused more on the woman in front of her.

 

"Yuri, I'm so happy that you're here..." The senior slurred, smiling widely before sipping on her beer.

 

That's right. Jessica got drunk on beer. With only one bottle.

 

"Me too. But I think you should stop drinking already." Yuri answered, trying to get Jessica to hand over her mug.

 

Jessica pouted and moved her hand away from Yuri. "The party just started, why are you being so... like a mom?"

 

Yuri then decided to let the older one have her way for tonight, since it is her night anyway. She watched as the senior gulped down the beer in one go, and raised her mug upside down abover her head. 

 

"Bottoms up!"

 

Her batchmates cheered, yelling over their direction. Her girlfriend was quite popular in her year, making Yuri known as well despite being a year lower. 

 

"Here, let me fill it up." A guy approached them and gave Jessica's mug a refill.

 

That made Yuri scowl but made a mental reminder to let the girlfriend enjoy her night. "Give me one too."

 

As soon as she got her own mug, she raised it towards Jessica. "Cheers?"

 

Jessica gladly complied, all smiles, and bumped her mug, "Cheers!"

 

But before Yuri could drink, a hand stopped her.

 

"Why don't we do a love shot?" Jessica suggested, smiling coyly at her while her free hand was playing with her collar.

 

"This is not even a shot, Sica." 

 

"Okay, smartpants. A love chug." Yuri watched Jessca rolled her eyes, a clear sign that she was a little bit pissed. Nothing wrong with teasing your lover.

 

Yuri then complied with her lover's wish, thinking that they could do a few chugs. Maybe 2 or 3. But it was not what Jessica had in mind. 

 

All Yuri heard after was the familiar loud cheering and that voice she know all to well.

 

"Bottoms up!"

 

 

*****

 

 

"Hello? Mom? I won't be going home tonight."

 

Yuri was dead tired. Sitting on Jessica's bed where the owner was passed out, snoring the night away. As soon as the party ended, Jessica was drunk as hell. They were one of the few drunk people who stayed for a good 5 minutes before going out of the venue.

 

"And where are you? Do you even know what time is it already? I thought you are with J–"

 

She moved her phone away from her ear. "Mom, I'm at Sica's right now. She's sleeping. We're gonna sleep together." 

 

Yuri's mom then stopped. "Oh." Before Yuri could realize what she said, her mother added, "Then please do wear protection. You both are still young and studying, I want you girls to focus on your—"

 

"BYE MOM!"

 

Yuri will have to deal with hanging up tomorrow. 

 

Meanwhile, the other person in the room, who was already cleaned and dressed by a tired Yuri, shifted on her position. Yuri watched as Jessica laid on her side, trying to find something with her hands.

 

Tempted to cuddle with her lover, Yuri ignored her and proceeded to clean herself up before helping herself with her lover's clothes. As soon as she was dressed to sleep, she laid down beside Jessica, who immediately latched unto her side with sleepy hum.

 

"Yuri-ah..."

 

"Hm?"

 

"Yuri..."

 

"Yes, baby?"

 

"Yuri..."

 

Yuri peeked at her lover and found her smiling in her sleep. The younger one could feel that she was dreaming about her. She laid a kiss on her forehead before scooping the smaller body in her arms. 

 

The next morning, in the kitchen...

 

"I don't wanna drink." Jessica weakly complained, completely under the influence of hangover and headache.

 

"That's not what you said at the party, Sica. Come on, please?" 

 

"What are you talking about, Yul? Ugh, I hate you right now. Seriously." 

 

"You can hate me later but first you have to drink this soup."

 

"I clearly said I do not want to drink."

 

"But last night you kept yelling, Bottoms up!"

 

"S-Shut up! Okay fine. You win this time."

 

"This is not even a competition, baby." 

 

Yuri watched as Jessica drink the contents of her bowl with disgust. Before Yuri could tease Jessica, the older one then said,

 

"Yuri up."