i. sleepover

Relationship Goals
The sharp sound of bristles along with high pitched squeals and laughter came from Yuri's personal bathroom. 
 
 
"Yah, stop spitting on me!" The tanned girl whined, her lips were full of white foam from her toothbrush.
 
Her roommate for the night replied with a foamy grin. "You need to be whiter than these bubbles."
 
 
Yuri huffed in defeat before finishing her evening rituals with a gargle of mouthwash and water. Then, she left the bathroom and lied on her bed, readying herself for a long, good night sleep.
 
 
She heard the rustling of tissue papers and the switch of the lights. She didn't bother opening her eyes as she felt the bed shift before feeling someone snaking her arms around her waist.
 
 
"Aww, is my Yuri mad at Sicababy?" Yuri heard Jessica coo before sensing her lover's face against the crook of her neck. She shivered.
 
"Hmm." She replied with a hum, trying to tease the latter.
 
Jessica pinched her side. "Come on, baby... I was just playing around earlier. I love you so much, so much, so much!" She felt kisses on her skin each word. She loved it when Jessica coaxes her. It made her feel like she's on top of the whole universe.
 
"How can I stay mad at this big baby..." Yuri finally hugged her back and soothed her hair, earning a satisfied hum from her lover.
 
"Who's a big baby." Jessica poked her side.
 
"You are, duh."
 
"What are we eating for breakfast tomor— oh I mean later?" Jessica asked sleepily. 
 
Yuri yawned before looking at the digital clock on her bedside table. "Whatever you like, baby."
 
 
Jessica then began enumerating her cravings for American food. Yuri silently listed to her girlfriend's food litany with her eyes closed, and lips smiling. She had never felt contented in her whole life.
 
 
With Jessica telling her the desired breakfast for the next day, with Jessica on her comfortable bed, with Jessica in her arms....
 
With Jessica.
 
 
"Wake me up for breakfast, hm?" Were Jessica's final words before drifting off to her dreamland.
 
"I will. Good night, baby."