About Him

His Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There were some types of boys that girls, or in this case boys liked. There was the bad boy type. When you talked about bad boys, we all knew that we didn't really like the bad boys who killed, who robbed or . We liked those cool boys who broke the rules but still were accepted mostly because they looked like your imaginary boyfriend, or even better.

When you talked about those cool boys, you couldn't leave Seungcheol out. He was totally cool.. His car was always the one you could only dream about. His style was a total killer. His smile, well it was his asset. Then his smirk, it was a bullet, hitting you straight to your heart. Don't talk about his winks. You couldn't handle them.. 

But on the other hand, the nice gentleman type was also popular. You couldn't deny that having a boy that sang for you was totally romantic. Those nice type boys just knew how to melt you into total liquid. When you talked about these nice boys, you also had to put Seungcheol to the list. He was such a gentleman that brought flowers chasing after his one and only love, Woozi. He wouldn't hesitate to take off his jacket for Woozi. He was the type to hold a surprise party for Woozi's birthday. If you thought that Seungcheol was in love with Woozi, you were wrong.

"I know it is more than that." Seungcheol would comment when Wonwoo talked about his love for Woozi.

"It is not love." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter