Without Him 1

His Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Soonyoung loved many things in his life. But if you asked him the one thing that he loved the most, he wouldn't think twice to say dancing. He loved dancing more than anything else, almost more than his life itself. He wasn't really fond of his life actually, not after what it had done to him. He wasn't a guy who gave up though.

He watched his family went down to the very core with nothing, really nothing, left. He still didn't know what went wrong, or why. He didn't know where to look for the answers, or who to turn to. Everything just happened, he concluded.

He still believed in everything happens for a reason even when he couldn't figure out the reason for his broken-down life. He wasn't a guy who gave up.

He believed in happy ending. He knew that nothing lasts forever, nothing stays the same. There was no point in crying over the rain drops that had gone down the drain. He believed in rainbows after the rain. He believed in living his life to the fullest.

He just needed to feel content.

 

He remembered being a happy little boy with the world under his feet. he was just a kid and had nothing to worry about, just like any other kid. 

 

 

 

A/N: How are you loveliest people?????

A little flash back to Soonyoung's past.

I'm so glad to be back. lol

 

 

 

 

 

 

©nightStar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter