Without Him 2

His Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jihoon walked away as the mc called his name as the second winner. He didn’t even bother with his trophy, medal and all. He didn’t have to hear the mc announced the first winner. He wasn’t as hurt as he thought he would be. He went and stayed at the rooftop thinking about how the crowd erupted for Soonyoung’s performance, how he himself was also captivated with his dance moves. He wondered if Soonyoung had been training hard for it when he was away. He wasn’t that good before. But then he was always better than Jihoon.

 

“I know you’d be here. Why are you gone so fast?”

“You don’t have to rub it to my face, Kwon Soonyoung!”

“I don’t mean to-“

“You also didn’t mean to get higher scores for those tests, right? You don’t mean to! You just freaking did it. You don’t mean to be good with everything, you just are. Is that what you’re saying? I am just not good enough because I just will never be better than you. Is that it? That no matter how hard I try, I’ll just be behind you, always not as good as you!”

Jihoon was panting when he was done. He had much more to tell about how Kwon Soonyoung had ruined his life, how he hated those moments in his life that he couldn’t even enjoy his wins because Kwon Soonyoung had taken all of those away, even when he wasn’t there anymore. Even all those years he had been away from his life, he couldn’t still manage to ruin Jihoon. Kwon Soonyoung was his fault that he would always make, that he could never run away from. His hands were curled into fists as he clenched so hard that his knuckles turned white. Hoshi stood there looking at his trophy that he hold in his hand.

“You don’t think that I try hard enough?”

Jihoon scoffed and stared angrily at him.

“I know just too much that you didn’t have to try. Don’t tell me that you try hard! Don’t give me that bull! Remember the time that Mr. Jeon asked us to try to play the piano as we wanted? I had been training forever and you just went up and got everyone’s attention with your performance. I could see how effortlessly you did it. Not to mention those tests that you passed with flying colors without studying! I know that you didn’t have time to study, you were too busy hanging out with your friends that you also didn’t have to try to make. They just came to you.”

“I hate you, Kwon Soonyoung!”

Jihoon went up and pushed Hoshi away.

He didn’t want to cry in front of him, he had cried enough because of him and he didn’t need to witness that.

“I think I understand why you act this way.”

“No, you don’t, you little sh-“

“I know that feeling well, for sure. I’ve been hearing about you. I’ve been watching you too. You think you hate kwon Soonyoung.”

“Now why is he referring himself in the third point of view?”

“I did too. I hated him, m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter