Remembering Him 2

His Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a good morning and Seungcheol felt something was going to go right that day. Seungcheol went to stalk his Woozi as usual. He saw him walked to the school. Before he could talk to his precious Woozi, a very bright Wonwoo had taken him away to tell him about his finally-after-thousands-years-trying mission to talk to Mingyu. Yeah just freaking talk to a freaking Kim freaking Mingyu. Seungcheol wasn’t impressed, but he was happy for his best friend that he could finally talked to his long-time crush. Well, apparently Wonwoo had bumped into Mingyu and knocked his books down and he had said sorry and helped him with his books. He had managed to introduce himself too which he was so proud of. Seungcheol then realized that he had missed his Woozi because he hadn’t talked to him since morning. He needed his dailyhourly dosage of his precious fairy aka Woozi.

Woozi had ignored him as usual during lunch and he had succeeded to get Woozi to eat the lunch that he had prepared very carefully and specially to Woozi. Seungcheol then couldn’t seem to brush off the big smile from his face.

“I know that today is going to be a great day.”

That’s when he decided to follow Woozi home. It wasn’t like it was his first time, but he hadn’t done it since Woozi spat at him when he was caught three days ago. Nothing really happened. He saw plus followed Woozi walking to the bus stop and got on the same bus with Woozi, without Woozi knowing, or so he thought. Then of course he had his eyes on Woozi all the time, the said boy had his headphones on and looked out the window. Seungcheol couldn’t help but to feel happy just from the sight. Just right then he realized that he must be a real stalker.

“I don’t mind to be called a stalker for my Woozi.”

When they passed Woozi’s stop, Seungcheol thought that Woozi had missed his stop and almost tried to warn him but he saw the boy’s looked on the window. He looked calm and his eyes were absolutely open.

“Maybe he’s going somewhere?”

After two or three stops later, Seungcheol got really anxious.

“Where are you going, Woozi?” But he managed to handle himself and just kept watching. Woozi didn’t get off until the last stop. Seungcheol quickly followed him. Seungcheol didn’t know the place but Woozi seemed to know where he was going.

“Oh?”

Seungcheol got taken a back when he saw the train station. Seungcheol finally gave up and ran to grab Woozi’s hand.

“Woozi, where are you going?”

His voice came out full of worry. Woozi had swayed his hand away and went to the locket to get his ticket as if he hadn’t seen Seungcheol. Seungcheol just mindlessly got the same ticket and waited beside Woozi. Woozi looked awfully calm and hmm “soulless?” Seungcheol just stood there beside him because he also strangely didn’t feel like talking and just enjoyed the silence between them among all the noise around them. When the train came, they got on.

“Where are we going?”

Seungcheol had read the ticket and found a name that he didn’t know, most likely a country. Woozi had his headphones on again and drifted off to sleep with his head leaning to his side. Seungcheol watched him wordlessly as he adored such beauty.

When they finally arrived, it was dark already and Seungcheol swiftly linked his hand to Woozi’s.

“Where are we going?” He tried again even he honestly didn’t expect an answer.

“I’ll follow Woozi to anywhere.”

“Somewhere.”

He heard Woozi mumbled softly, or maybe he heard it wrong but they kept walking. It was a sea, Seungcheol realized when the soft wind had touched his face.

“Wahhhh..”

Woozi seemed to inhale so deeply and slowly exhaled. They then went to a small store near the beach after Woozi broke free from Seungcheol’s hold. Seungcheol watched Jihoon came out with a defeated look.

“What’s wrong?”

Woozi sighed. He seemed so tired and finally looked at Seungcheol in the eye, a rare occasion lately. Seungcheol beamed.

“Go get me my drink.”

Seungcheol had flown to the store the moment Woozi finished his words. He walked to the store and grabbed many kind of drinks. But then he stopped to think. He tilted his head and looked at the drinks in his hands.

“Drink?”

He had taken off his uniform shirt and got them some cans of beers too along with the soft drinks. He grinned to himself realizing how fast his brain worked and internally patted his own back when Woozi seemed to be pleased with the drinks that he brought. Before Woozi could open his first beer, Seungcheol caught his hand just in time.

“Why are you drinking? You’re under-aged.” Woozi glared at him and tried to break free. “Tell me.”

“I want to forget.” Came a small answer and Seungcheol let Woozi’s hand go. But then he took the can and opened the beer for him.

“Here.” As he watched Woozi imbibed his can after can of beer, Seungcheol could literally feel the loneliness, hopelessness and even sorrow radiated out from him. Seungcheol stared at his second soft drink in his hand and followed Woozi’s stare at the dancing waves. It was warm. Then he looked at Woozi again. He reached out to softly put his hand on his shoulder.

“What’s wrong?” Woozi had turned to look at him swiftly before returning to glare at the sea. A hurtful smile adorned his face. He looked magical from the moonlight and soft wind playing with his hair. But Seungcheol knew that beauty wasn’t completed because he looked so empty, so hollow.

“Yah! Do you have someone, anyone that you want to forget?” Seungcheol wasn’t sure if he heard that right or it was only his mind.

“That someone that you really want to forget but never seem to be able to.” Seungcheol now fully aware that Woozi wasn’t in his right mind and his smile was waved off.

“I really.. really want to forget him because I hate him.. so much.” It was only Woozi’s soft mumbling, the wave and the wind.

“I don’t want to remember that today is his birthday. But why do I do?” Seungcheol knew Woozi wasn’t really talking to him. He just needed to let his things out and he would be there to hear them out.

“I hate him. I really do. I do, Seungcheol-ahh.” Woozi looked at him with an unreadable expression, maybe because he couldn’t really see Woozi clearly. But it was the first time that he had called Seungcheol like that.

“I never wanted to know him. I knew it from the very first time I s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter