Without Him 3

His Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“Ohh? Jihoon? Or do you prefer Woozi?”

“Cut the crap, Kwon!” Hoshi chuckled and nodded. He didn’t really expect anyone to come to the practice room at this hour, especially not Lee Jihoon. But Jihoon just came barging in and Hoshi had to stop his movement.

“Calling me Kwon was easier, huh?” Hoshi asked while sitting down to gulp his drink after turning off the music.

“I want more explanation! I refuse to believe whatever bull that you fed me the last time we talked. I’m not stupid, Kwon Soonyoung!”

“What do you mean?”

“Stop playing dumb now! Kwon Soonyoung!”

“Hey, no need to scream.”

“Just tell me the truth, you prick! Tell me that you’re Kwon Soonyoung!”

“Now that sounds like you’re the one who doesn’t believe that I’m Kwon Soonyoung.”

Jihoon stood there breathlessly. He then sat down so abruptly that Hoshi thought he had fallen down.

“Then… You want me to believe that… that…”

Hoshi was so shocked when he found Jihoon was shaking with tears rolling down his cheeks.

“Hey-“ Hoshi tried to calm him down but before he could touch Jihoon, he was swatted away.

“Tell me! Tell me that you’re Kwon freaking Soonyoung and you’re just playing with me.”

Hoshi just sat there watching the crying boy.

“Fine! I miss you so much, Soonyoung-ahh. I’m sorry that I couldn’t make you feel better when you were so down about your mom. I’m sorry that I hated you, but I actually don’t. I was just so jealous of you. I… I miss you a lot.” Jihoon was crying harder. Hoshi scooted closer and brought Jihoon into his embrace.

“Soonyoung”

When Jihoon’s wet eyes met Hoshi’s, he cried harder.

“I’m sorry.” Hoshi whispered as Jihoon threw him some light punches while still weeping so hard.

After coming down from his break down, Jihoon had sat there looking so exhausted and empty. He stared at the wall and Hoshi did nothing but watching him. They sat there for a very long time and it was very late already. Hoshi didn’t plan to go home anyway, but he should get Jihoon home.

“Hey, it’s so late. You should probably get-“

Hoshi stopped when Jihoon turned to look at him. He had tried calling him several times but got ignored. Suddenly Hoshi felt so awkward with the stare.

“I still don’t want to believe it.”

Hoshi sighed and pulled Jihoon to stand up but Jihoon refused and sat down stubbornly as he glared at Hoshi.

“We’ll talk again next tim-“

Jihoon slapped him which he wasn’t prepared at all.

“Why? What's that for?” He asked dumb-foundedly. Jihoon looked sorry though, as he looked away.

“To make sure you’re real. I mean, you’re still Kwon Soonyoung.”

Hoshi sighed.

“I shouldn’t have told you then. I thought you were tougher. I just don’t want you to hate him or have a hard feeling towards him, you know. I thought you would take it well.”

“How could I?” Jihoon shouted. He quickly collected himself before continuing.

“I mean, how could anyone? It’s not just any joke, you just said that he… he…” Jihoon seemed like he might cry again and that was the last thing that Hoshi wanted.

“Stop crying, okay? I mean, I know you will be sad. But-“ Jihoon’s eyes stared at him as if challenging him to continue. Hoshi sighed again.

“Let’s get you home for now, okay?”

“Where do you live?” Jihoon asked.

“I stay in the dorm.” Jihoon nodded.

“Do you have a roommate?”

“Nope. I-“

“Then it would be no problem for me to crash at your place.” Jihoon concluded and walked away. Hoshi was left dumb-founded, again.

“Hey!”

“It’s not that I don’t want you to come over. But don’t you think that we’re not that close to visit each other or stay the night?”

Jihoon furrowed his brow at Hoshi. Hoshi grew uncomfortable with that face and finally sighed in defeat.

The walk to Hoshi’s room was short as it wasn’t that far from the practice room. Hoshi stood in front of his dorm room.

“Are you sure your mom is fine with you staying over somewhere? What if she files a missing report? What if she thinks you’re kidnapped or-“ “that face again”

“Okay.” Hoshi finally opened the door and invited Jihoon in who had actually walked in before Hoshi could properly opened the door for him.

“Gosh! I’m so exhausted.” Jihoon exclaimed as he plopped down the couch.

“I’m more exhausted, just for your information. And this is my dorm. I get to take the bed and you can just stay on the couch.” Hoshi informed as he handed Jihoon a glass of water which Jihoon took and gulped down quickly.

“What kind of host

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter