"Let's go home together!" - Hyesung's POV

Love From Beginning

A/N : I made Hyesung a vampire but him being vampire is not the main aspect that I want to show. Therefore, please don't anticipate from any fantasy related because there's a few... But either way, this is a fluff story :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

‘Hyesung, I have to talk to you about something’ Dongwan said when Hyesung arrived at the music room.

‘What’s wrong?’ he asked with concern when he saw the look on the members’ face.

‘This bastard right here…’ Dongwan hissed as he pulled a guy beside him.

‘He didn’t submitted the form to perform for the competition’ Dongwan said while glaring at the scared boy.

‘What? Why?!’ Hyesung looked at him for an explanation. So, the boy told him everything with stutter.

‘We have practice for it already, Hyesung’ another guy complained to the president club.

‘Okay. Okay. Who’s the person-in-charge again?’ he asked.

‘Hmm, Kangta if I’m not mistaken’

Hyesung’s face lit up and snapped his fingers, ‘I’m sure he can help us! Wait for me!’

Hyesung started running and looked for Kangta. As expected, Kangta was at his club’s room ; Student Society Club where he was the president.

‘Kangta!’ Hyesung chirped happily when he saw the mentioned guy who was doing some paper works.

Kangta looked up and immediately stopped working with a very bright smile on his face.

‘What’s up?’ he said.

Hyesung grinned and sat opposite of him, ‘I need your help’ he started.

Kangta seemed curious as he leaned forward, ‘Go on…’

‘An idiot in my club made a mistake and as a result, he didn’t submitted the form for the competition. So I was wondering…’

‘That I can put your club in the list?’ Kangta raised his eyebrows.

Hyesung nodded his head and made a cute face to persuade the guy, ‘Yes! Please, Kangta… You have to help me’ he pleaded.

Kangta decided that he wanted to trick him, ‘Sorry, Hyesung. I can’t help you’ he faked a sad tone.

Hyesung sat up straight with despair, ‘Haaaa… You can’t~ Kangta, I’m begging you. Please…’ he tried again.

Kangta suddenly burst into laughter, ‘Fine, I’ll help you…’ he said between the laugh.

Hyesung’s eyes lit up, ‘Really? Thanks, dude. I know I can count on you’

‘Who said I’m going to help you easily’ he smirked.

‘What do you want, Mr. President?’ Hyesung sighed.

‘Let’s go out after class. Only both of us’ Kangta eyed him seriously.

Hyesung took minutes to think and finally he nodded in agreement, ‘Okay, let’s go out. I need to buy something anyway’ he smiled.

‘Alright, see you later Hyesung’ Kangta waved goodbye and inside his heart, he was so excited about the so-called ‘date’.

‘Okay, see you’ he nodded as he was leaving.

As soon as Hyesung left, Kangta did a victory dance as he finally got to ask Hyesung out. Even though it wasn’t an official date but it was enough. Unknown to Hyesung, Kangta had been liking him for quite some time but the brunette guy just didn’t notice.

‘So, how did it go?’ Dongwan asked with a worry look on his face.

‘You’re talking to the one and only, Prince Hyesung. Obviously it’s a yes’ Hyesung rolled his eyes causing everyone in the room to cheer happily.

‘We already expected it’ Dongwan shrugged his shoulder cooly while trying to hide his smile.

‘Yeah right… Anyway, I’ve to go now, have stuffs to do. Bye~’ he waved goodbye as he was leaving the room.

(After class)

‘Have you waited long?’ Kangta asked when he saw Hyesung who was already waiting for him at the main gate.

‘No, I just arrived. Wanna go now?’

Kangta nodded his head and together, they went to Hongdae since it was the nearest to their college.

‘Why did you want to go out with me?’ Hyesung asked.

Kangta just shrugged his shoulder, ‘We never went out together’

‘Oh right…’ Hyesung nodded when the moment of realisation came.

‘So, what did you want to buy here?’

‘Jeans! My jeans had worn out’ he explained and when they arrived at a store, Hyesung told Kangta to wait for him since he already knew what to buy.

After roaming around the area, it was time to go back because it was getting late.

‘Let’s stop here for a while’ Hyesung stopped Kangta from walking.

‘A convenience store?’ Kangta muttered but he just followed Hyesung to the ice-cream department.

‘Woah, that’s a lot’ Kangta was stunned when Hyesung took a lot from the fridge.

‘For stocking purposes’ he replied cheekily and went to the cashier to make a payment.

‘Which way is your way home?’ Hyesung asked when they were at the junction.

‘That way’ Kangta pointed to the left.

Hyesung showed to the right and said, ‘My house is this way but I have to take the train. Anyway, thanks for helping us with the form, Kangta. See you at college okay’ Hyesung waved his hands cheerfully.

Kangta was contemplating whether he should accompany Hyesung back to the station or not. Especially when he wasn’t sure if this was going to be the last time they would hangout together.

‘Wait, let me accompany you’ he said hurriedly.

Hyesung made a ridiculous look, ‘What for?! There’s no need Kangta. I can go back by myself’ he seriously didn’t want trouble the guy.

Kangta waved his hands and dragged Hyesung to the station, ‘Like I care what you said. Now, let’s go!’

Hyesung could just sighed and follow the guy. As they were approaching the station, Hyesung saw two guys who were talking at the station. His face lit up when he recognised them. He didn’t have the time to say hi to one of the guys because he already started walking ahead. Before the other guy walked, he noticed someone was running towards him and when he looked up, he recognised it was Hyesung. Just when he was about to smile widely, he face darkened when he saw Hyesung was someone else.

‘Eric-ah~ Are you heading home now?’ Hyesung asked.

‘Yeah’ he nodded while looking intensely at Kangta while Kangta was trying to avoid his gaze.

‘Good then! We can go home together right’ Hyesung smiled.

‘Hmm’ was Eric’s reply.

Eric tried to hide his smirk when he saw Kangta’s face darkened. Especially when Hyesung was now standing beside him.

‘Thanks for accompanying me here although you don’t have to’ Hyesung bowed as gratitude.

Eric joined in, ‘Yeah, thanks Kangta for making sure he arrived here safely. This guy could get lost easily’ he teased while looking at Hyesung.

‘Yah!’ Hyesung punched Eric’s arms.

‘Oh, no problem. Thanks for today, Hyesung’ Kangta smiled weakly.

‘That’s nothing. Plus, you’re willing to help us in the first place’

Kangta nodded and replied, ‘I’ll be sure to add your club in the list tomorrow’

‘Alright! Bye, Kangta. See you at college’ he said before leaving.

‘Yeah, bye Kangta’ Eric said in a hidden sarcasm.

‘Bye, guys’ he answered while staring at Eric annoyed.

Kangta didn’t leave immediately, instead he watched Hyesung and Eric walking towards the platform at the same time overheard their conversation.

‘Where did you guys go?’

‘Hongdae. Kangta asked me to go out with him as an exchange for helping my club to join the competition. Junho forgot to submit the form’

‘What did you buy?’ Eric asked when he saw the plastic bags Hyesung was holding.

‘Oh, I bought a new pair of jeans. Remember I told you it’s getting worn out. And then, I bought desserts at the convenience store’ Hyesung said as he rummaged through the plastic bag to take an ice-cream.

‘Here, I know it’s your favourite’ Hyesung gave a melon flavoured ice-cream to Eric.

‘Thanks~’ Eric grinned widely like a child when he opened the plastic. Then, he noticed that Hyesung didn’t eat his ice-cream.

‘Where is your ice-cream?’ he asked.

‘I want to eat ice-cream tomorrow’

Eric nodded in understanding, ‘You can share with me. Here…’ he held the ice-cream towards Hyesung so that Hyesung could bite it easily.

‘Wah, this is so good…’ Hyesung’s face lit up at the taste of the ice-cream.

‘Of course. That’s why this is my favourite’ Eric smirked.

Kangta couldn’t watch their interaction any longer, so he decided to leave immediately.

‘Hyesung-ah, do you like Eric…’ Kanta muttered sadly as he was walking home.