Yellow

Allow Me To Show You

“Are you sure we can all fit here?”

“The real question is can you fit here?”

“Yah!”

Jungkook watched in amusement from where he was rooted by the entrance while his hyungs were doing the harder job of clearing enough space in the middle of the room for six grown men to sleep. His smile widen a tiny bit when he heard the hint of chuckle from the man on the bed, Yoongi lying with his eyes shut but a large grin dominating his face.

“Yah, Jeon Jungkook!” Jungkook turned his head to see Jin glaring at him with his hands resting on his waist. Motioning widely in the general area of the room, he scolded, “Don’t just stand there. Help us move the furniture as well.”

Jungkook just shrugged, moving forward but instead of helping, he made himself comfortable on the bed beside Yoongi. Yoongi, in return, curled himself into the youngster and locking his waist in his arms. Jungkook couldn’t stop the grin from spreading on his face, sending the oldest member a cheeky grin. “Nah, I’m good.”

Jin just rolled his eyes but turned around to help Hoseok move the coffee table against the wall.

When the hands around him shifted away, Jungkook looked down to see Yoongi cracking an eye open to peer at the others. The older seemed tired, more tired than usual. It also didn’t escape him on how thinner and paler the boy looked and that dampened his smile a bit. He was worried for him. “I’m still curious how you even managed to convince everyone to let you do this,” Yoongi asked, sounding miffed.

“You mean this once in a lifetime opportunity of having a bonding sleepover slash movie night with you best mates in a hospital room?” Hoseok replied with exaggerated happiness, spreading the fluffy comforter across the tiled floor in the middle of the room as a makeshift bed. “It wasn’t easy but Namjoon managed to pull the right strings to make it happen. Isn’t he a reliable leader?” A squawk left Hoseok’s mouth when Namjoon slapped him across the head.

“We’re just lucky we don’t have any schedule tomorrow.”

“That and Jungkook is surprisingly a natural pushover.”

Jungkook felt a pair of eyes boring holes into the side of his head and he cursed his hyung’s big mouth. As if sensing his distress, Jimin and Taehyung chose that moment to barge into the room with loud chatters.

“We’re back!”

“And we’ve got delicious buttery popcorn and caramel ones too.”

“Oh, and manager just sent the projector over.” Jimin heaved the heavy bag onto the bed, just missing Yoongi’s legs.

Yoongi pulled himself up to a sitting posture, with much trouble Jungkook noted, and stared as Jin took over with setting up the projector with mild curiosity. “How in the world did you manage to convince CEO-nim to let you borrow a projector?”

“Which sounds better to you?” Jimin inquired, leaving Taehyung by the machinery and guiding the oldest member in setting up. “Everyone hogging the computer screen or pretend we’re in a cinema minus the cool sound system?”

Before Yoongi could answer, the room was washed in blue as the projector hummed to life. Taehyung adjusted the device until it focused on the opposite wall, using it as a makeshift screen. Everyone watched the screen as it showed Jin going through multiple files until a list of movies popped up.

“So,” he inquired, eyes focused on the laptop screen. “What movie should we watch?”

“Horror,” came the quick reply accompanied by a side glance from the evil maknae. Of course, he did it just for the fun of riling up his elders and he was not disappointed. Jimin and Hoseok were quick to protest dramatically, making it seem like it would be the end of the world if they ever watched it. Yoongi was grinning, so it was a plus for him.

“As tempted as I am to go along with that, these two weak-hearted people will scream their souls out. So, unless you prefer to be kicked out in the middle of the night by the Head Nurse,” A few of them shuddered at the mention of the woman. “No horror for tonight.”

“Chick flick?”

“We’ve already watched that last time and it .”

“Romance.”

“It’s the same damn thing, hyung.”

“What about an action movie?”

“Last time we watched one, SOMEONE decided it was a best idea to re-enact the scene and almost broke his nose.”

“That was one time!”

“Guys!” All heads turned to the oldest member. “I’ve got limited movie choices in my library so, why don’t we just have our host pick one for us?” When no one objected, Jin carefully pulled the laptop closer to Yoongi without messing the cables too much.

They ended up watching a cheesy comedy drama Jin 'failed' to remember ever downloading. They spent a good part of the show with gags and hilarious impersonation of the drama. The group’s antics, however, wasn’t as crazy or long lasting as usual which was unsurprising since they had gone straight to the hospital after a hectic day. One by one, everyone started dozing off into dreamland until it was only Yoongi and Jungkook.

Jungkook was on the border of consciousness, an internal fight to not succumb to the need for a good night sleep. In his hazy state of mind, he barely noticed the room flushing into darkness, the pictures flickering out of existence until a hand landed on his shoulder. He looked up to see Yoongi’s face a few inches away.

“Get up here, brat. The floor is too small for six grown men to sleep and I can spare a bit of space,” he spoke with no bite. Too tired to think up a witty remark, he let the older guide him up until he was lying next to him, chest to chest. Yoongi attempted to move away, probably to give him more space, but Jungkook caught his waist.

“Don’t leave,” he muttered softly, mouth moving faster than his brain. When the older made no other attempt to move, Jungkook pulled him closer and hid his face into the curve of his shoulder. He knew he was acting out of character but lying there cuddling with Yoongi, it felt like everything was alright, everything was okay. “Don’t leave me.”

A hand thread into his hair, sending calm waves. “I won’t,” he whispered. “Just sleep, you’re tired.”

And he did, with the hand still threading through his hair and soft humming from the older lulling him to sleep.

Word Count: 1098

=======================================================================================================================

Fluffy, so fluffy. :3

Hey, guys!

So, I kept to my words and I present to you another chapter of AMTSY. I enjoyed writing this chapter, particularly the fluffy scene near the end, and I hope you enjoyed it too. Though, I'll have to warn you that this might not last long.

Anyway, I'm pretty sure you can guess what colour comes next? Any ideas what I might have in store? I'll give you a hint: Jungkook turns Suga into an old man.

So, the next chapter would probably be up by next Wednesday or Thursday, and if I'm feeling partiularly nice, a double update.

Until then,have a good day/night/evening/whatever! (Sorry, I can't think of any other outro to say.)

~BookWorm61 :)