Min Yoongi

Bangtan Drabble Series
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

            Having Yoongi as a roommate never really bothered you. He brings home dinner after his late classes, cleans up after himself, lets you wear his clothes, and is willing to listen to you talk about anything and everything. Often times when he’s up early enough he’ll walk you to your morning classes and buys you your favorite coffee. When it’s late and Yoongi knows that you’re not going to sleep because acing that exam is your top priority right now; he’ll sit with you and just keep you company. Yoongi even developed a habit of holding onto your hand when you’re both in a crowded area, “so you wouldn’t get lost”, and you’re not sure what it is but his hands are always warm and your heart always beats just a little bit faster.

            Maybe it’s because you always saw Yoongi as your roommate first before you saw him as, an actual guy you might like, but whatever it is, it’s getting really hard for you to concentrate lately. Would Yoongi like you back too? Are you even good enough for him? What’ll happen if he rejects you? Would things end up awkward if he does? Okay, having Yoongi as a roommate never really bothered you, till now.

            Telling Jimin and Taehyung about your little love crisis was probably a bad idea.

“Oh my God, it took you this long to realize you like hyung?”

“Tae, our little baby has finally recognized her feelings,” Yeah, telling these two was a really bad idea. You let out an exasperated sigh and threw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter