Park Jimin

Bangtan Drabble Series
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin likes his privacy. He learned to love it even more after his group debuted. He’s okay with fans knowing things about him. They can know his favorite color, shoe size, whatever it is he’s allergic to, and they can even know about his trainee days. However, the one person that Jimin refuses to let the fans know about is you.

            Meeting with you was always done in secret. Every date, every smile, every kiss, and every proclamation of love was only for Jimin to witness. Whatever the both of you shared it was meant for only you two, and that’s what Jimin loved the most. There’s no nosy fans, no long interviews, no cameras constantly in his face, and no reporters. When he kisses you goodbye and returns back to his idol life Jimin is glad that the fans don’t know about you, he sees a forever in you.

            His fears came true when reporters are constantly calling his company. s knew about you, his company knew about you, but how did the fans find out about you? Pictures, videos, and even locations of where you two have been are all over the media. He could’ve sworn you both were careful. Every single private moment he held dear to him was shown and broadcasted for the world to see. How could they? They were his fans. They told him they would love and protect him. How could they hurt him by leaking his most cherished moments with you?            

            To Jimin it’s now no longer him and you. It’s now Jimin, you, and the wor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter