Kim Namjoon

Bangtan Drabble Series
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

           Namjoon isn’t a baker. Hell, he’s not even a good cook. He’s also pretty sure he’s not even supposed to be in the kitchen unsupervised like this. He can compose a song, rap on command, and lead six optimistic boys; but you put him in a kitchen and suddenly he’s completely clueless on what he should, or shouldn’t, do. Jin-hyung would be so disappointed in him right now.

            He knows he’s going to die today. If it’s not from him attempting to turn on a blender or maybe from being burned alive trying to understand how your oven works, he’s positive he’ll most likely die from your own hands.

            Namjoon isn’t scared. There’s no way he’s going to be scared of someone as tiny as you. He can take you on if you so much as even raise a small fist at him. He’s definitely not scared. Nope. Not all. Just to be safe, maybe he should probably hide in your bathroom when you get home though.

“What the ?”

            “Babe, you’re home early!”

            “Joon, what the hell did you do to my kitchen?”

            Okay, maybe Namjoon is scared of you. If the whole hiding behind the counter doesn’t give it away, maybe it’s the absolute fear he feels when he sees you stalking towards him with a murderous aura. This is it, this is how he’s going to die, and you’re not going to even try the cake he worked so hard to bake for you.

            “I baked you a cake!”

            “And you decided to trash

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter