Kim Seokjin

Bangtan Drabble Series
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

            There are days when you wake up and you feel like nothing. Those are the days you dread. It’ll always hit you when you least expect it, and it’s frightening when you know that you can’t control it. How do you even control the feeling of nothing?

            It’s not even new to you. One minute you can feel like you’re on top of the world, and then the next minute, you can feel like nothing. Leaving your bed became too much of a hassle for you, and all you’ve been doing since you woke up was stare at the same spot on the ceiling. You’re not even sure what time it is, or if it’s still the morning.

            There’s a voice in your head telling you that you shouldn’t be like this. You’re supposed to be happy. Everyone loves it when you’re happy. They don’t know that sometimes you like to smile just so they wouldn’t ask any questions. They don’t know that on days you feel especially low, you’ll drown yourself in alcohol just so you can at least feel something. They don’t know that when you look in the mirror all you see staring back at you are dull lifeless eyes screaming at you to wake up from this nightmare. You never do though, and they will never know.

            However, Seokjin knows. You never intended for him to know. He’s just always there so it’s no surprise that he’s the first to find out. You were far worse than this before Seokjin came into your life. You thought crazy things, suicidal things, but Seokjin came and embraced yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter