Jung Hoseok

Bangtan Drabble Series
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

            Your first thought when you heard the shrill sound of the fire alarm go off was that you were going to commit murder real soon. Your second thought, after groggily stumbling around your dorm, was that your roommate is nowhere to be seen and Jeon ing Jungkook would rather let you burn to death than save you. And your last thought, after opening your door, was that Jung Hoseok, your extremely cute neighbor whom you may have a crush on, sleeps in only his boxers.

            The first time you spoke to Hoseok was also your last time, because the way he smiled and said a simple “Hello,” to you made your heart race way too fast, and you needed to get away from him quick or else you’d end up with a heart attack. After Jungkook found out about your encounter he made it even worse by being the little that he is by making sure to let you know that every time he hangs out with Hoseok, your name is always mentioned. So it’s only natural instinct, when you see Hoseok with his hair messy, face a little disgruntled from being woken up, and completely shirtless, to walk extremely fast and away from him.

            You’re pretty sure that there is a possibility that you may have kicked puppies in your past life and this is how you’re being punished for it, or Hoseok has some kind of homing device on you, because here is, standing right next to you, even though you could’ve sworn you were at least twenty people ahead of him when you exited the building. You’re not even sure why he chose to stand next to you of all people. You hardly even talk to him and- is he scooting closer to you?

“You’re cold, aren’t you?” and your question is confirmed when his whole body literally vibrates and he lets out a loud wail of gratitude when you throw your blanket, that you were sensible enough to drag

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter