Kim Taehyung

Bangtan Drabble Series
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

            When your best friend is none other than Kim Taehyung, you’ll start to realize that whatever he wants to do, he has to do it. No questions asked. Sometimes his little ideas will land you both in trouble but the fun you get out of just being with Taehyung makes you overlook all reason. Seeing the bright gleam in his eyes and his grin is enough for you to do anything for that boy. So when he comes over to your dorm asking you to help him get- “the most amazingly beautiful girl” “Tae, stop jumping on my bed”, in your class to go out with him, who were you to say no?

            Okay, maybe you had every right to deny Taehyung. You’re helping the guy you like try to get the girl he likes, and she’s not even you. Even though there are many reasons screaming why you shouldn’t do this, you’ll still do it anyways, because you’ll do anything for Taehyung.

“That’s such an ugly expression you have,” you hear shuffling beside you and glance to your left to see Jimin sitting down.  Maybe hurting Park Jimin would get your mind off of Taehyung. “I’m assuming the reason you look like that is because of Tae?”

 “He really likes her Min,” you said while laying your head down on his shoulder. Jimin gives a soft hum and is suddenly patting your head- “Should’ve listened to me when I told you to just tell him you like him.” Punching Jimin was probably one of the best decisions you’ve made in a long time.

            Your life, as of lately, has been f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter