Jeon Jungkook

Bangtan Drabble Series
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

      Jungkook isn’t really sure what’s more annoying, him being extremely hungry or his girlfriend avoiding him. He’s pretty sure both are equally annoying considering the only person he feeds off of is his girlfriend, and to make matters worse, he doesn’t even know what he did to make you avoid him like this. Jungkook knows he didn’t miss any important dates, he may be new to this whole dating thing, but he’s lived long enough to know how important those are in a relationship. When he picks up your scent and figures it won’t be long till you get home, he’ll get to the bottom of this now.

            Maybe Jungkook should’ve thought his plan through. His plan was for you to turn on the light and be frightened to see him standing there waiting for you. You laughing at him were the complete opposite of what he expected. Jungkook’s not sure if he should just leave now and save himself the embarrassment, but after your giggling fit died down and he caught a whiff of your intoxicating scent, he remembered that he’s on a mission, to get fed and get answers, and he’s not going anywhere at all until he gets both.

            Jungkook isn’t one to pout, he’s a vampire and vampires are supposed to be menacing and scary, and he’s not pouting okay?

“You’re avoiding me,” he sees you stiffen, “you’re also depriving me of being fed,” you’re avoiding his gaze and he’s feeling a little more confident, “and you’re not even sorry about it at all, are y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter