The Graduation

The Sworn Enemy & I

Jieun's POV

         Graduation day's tomorrow and you don't know how excited I was. I had already ironed and hung my uniform neatly for tomorrow. Putting that aside, I'm enjoying the current moment i'm having right now. It's already night time and I'm in my room all cuddled up comfortably under the fluffy duvet with Wooshin as my human pillow. 

         Yes, Wooshin is in my room at this timing and of course, my annoying brother doesn't know of this. I've locked the door just in case he'd barge in again like last time and also to give Wooshin enough time to escape if he ever knocks for some reason. If my brother were to ever find out that he's in here right now, I bet Wooshin wouldn't live to see tomorrow again.

         I let out a sigh as I listened to his steady heartbeat and the feel of his fingers gently caressing my hair. "What's wrong?" asked Wooshin. "Nothing. It just feels so nice to have you here like this." I said as I snuggled closer to him. "Haha, nado." he chuckled. "You should just stay here tonight." I said. "What's this? Are you seducing me?" said Wooshin as he looked down at me with a playful smirk. "Dream on." I said as I pinched his cheek. He laughed a little then stared at me in the eye.

         "What?" I smiled. "You look so beautiful right now." he said softly caressing my left cheek. As we made eye contact, he smiled and leaned in. I smiled as our lips touched.

 

-Next day-

 

         I stirred as the sunlight hitting my eyes woke me up from my slumber. I yawned softly as I blinked my eyes to adjust to the brightness. Just then I felt the arms that were wrapped around my waist tighthened. I smiled at the figure that was sleeping quietly beside me. *He looked so peaceful sleeping like this...* I thought as I placed my hand on his cheek and caressed it softly with my thumb. Just then he stirred and placed his hand on mine. 

         "Good morning beautiful." he greeted as he kissed the palm of my hand.I swear it took all of the cells in my body to control and refrain myself from fangirling at his y-just-woken-up-sleepy voice. I guess it is true what people say, "A guy's sleepy, just woken up voice is the iest thing ever.". "Good morning." I greeted back with a smile. Oh and for those who were wondering and curious, nothing happened last night. Kekeke.

         After that, Wooshin got up and went over to his room. I then went to take a shower and got myself ready for the day. *Knock knock* "Just a minute!" I shouted in reply. I opened the door to see my mum looking at me with a smile. "Eomma! How do I look?" I asked as I twirled around. "Beautiful." she commented. "Here, I wanted to give you this." she said as she handed me a small box. I opened the box to see a pretty bracelet. "It's beautiful!" I said as I wore it. "That's your graduation present." said mum. "Thank you, I love it!" I said and gave her a tight hug. "I am so gonna show this off." I said with a giggle. 

 

-1 hour later-

 

         "Congratulations. You are hereby, official graduates of the year 2016!" cheers erupted and graduate caps were thrown up in the air as soon as the principal announced that. "We finally graduated!" cheered Eunwoo as he jumped in excitement. "Mhmm!" I said and nodded happily. Just then, I felt a hand slid around my waist from behind. "Congratulations on graduating." whispered Wooshin before pecking my right cheek. I turned around and smiled. 

         "Congratulations to you too." I said as I wrapped my arms around his neck. "Here." he said as he took out a small box that was tied with a ribbon. "Graduation present." he said as he opened it and took out a silver necklace. "But I didn't even get you one!" I said as he went around to put the necklace on me. "Thank you." I said softly as I admire the necklace. 

         "We'll then, since you didn't get me a gift... A kiss can settle it." he said with a teasing smile. I chuckled and shook my head in amusement before leaning forward to meet his lips for a kiss. "Aish, can't you guys wait until later? Jinjja." said Eunwoo with a sigh. Wooshin and I giggled then muttered an apology. Earning a chuckle from Eunwoo.

 

-Dinner-

 

         "Congratulations on graduating!" cheered Wooshin's and my parents. My mum decided to invite his family over for dinner since; 1. Wooshin and I are both from the same school and had just graduated. 2. We're neighbours.  3. Wooshin and I are a couple and 4. She wanted our families to meet and strengthen our bond. Yeap, she's already preparing for the future. My mum, everyone.

         "You two look cute together." commented mum randomly. I glared at her secretly while his mum agreed and giggled along with her. As for Wooshin, well, he had a big goofy smile on his face. "Eat eat. I hope it's up to everyone's liking." said mum sheepishly. "Mmm! It's delicious!" Mrs Kim commented. Mum then thanked her and they eventually talked about the recipe and other random mum talks. Our dads were also engaged in their own conversation which left Wooshin and I eating quietly.

         "You know, i'm liking how things are going right now." he said and I chuckled in agreement. "Makes it easier for me to marry you." he said which got me off guard and I looked at him in surprise. He laughed at my reaction then winked before continuing to eat. *Jinjja this guy. Never fail to get me all flustered.* I thought as I smile to myself.

         After dinner, our parents decided to talk for a little more so they occupied the living room while Wooshin and I decided to head up to my room. "I'm full." said Wooshin as he laid on my bed. "Me too." I added. "Your mum's cooking is such a killer by the way." he commented. "I wonder if you inherited her awesome cooking skills?" he said as he looked at me. "Hmm... I wonder?" I teased as I laid down beside him. "I'd have you to cook for me then in order to find out." he said. "I won't ever be cooking for you." I replied. "Why not? You're gonna be my wife in the future. So you'd have to cook for me... and our kids." he said with a wink.

         "What makes you think i'm gonna marry you?" I teased further. "Well, because I know you will be my wife." he said as he got up and hovered over me with his hands on either side of my head. He gave me a loving smile before leaning down for a kiss. However, I decided to be mean and turned my head away before our lips touched. I then pushed him away and quickly got up. "Did you just refused my kiss?" he asked in disbelief. "Well, yes." I nodded and giggled. Wooshin chuckled and sat up.

         I then went to my closet to take out my pajamas while Wooshin got up and looked around. "What's in this?" he asked as he held up a familiar box. "Oh, inside is something someone gave to me a long time ago when I was little." I said with a nostalgic smile. "Is it a boy?" he asked. "Well, yes." I said in hesitation. "Tch. I bet it's not that-" Wooshin stopped talking as he stared at the keychain with wide eyes.

         "What's wrong? Are you ok?" I asked in worry as I went to stand beside him. "Where did you get this...?" he asked in a rather quiet voice. "Erm, well. I got it from this boy I used to play with when I was at my grandparents house." I explained. "He gave me that on the day I was leaving. So that I could remember him." I added. I was admiring the keychain when Wooshin said something.

         "Sorry, what did you say? I didn't catch." I said. Wooshin then shifted his gaze from the keychain to me. "How could I not realise it was you all these while...?" he said quietly as he lifted his hand to caress my left cheek. "What are you..." I said as my brows furrowed in confusion. "The meadow was really beautiful." he said with a knowing smile. "How did you know there was a meadow-" I asked but stopped half way in realisation causing a smirk to appear on his face.

         "I told you i'll always find you wherever you go." he said as he took a step towards me and pulled me closer by the waist. I was still in shock by the way. "You're still the same as you were back then." he chuckled as a tear ran down my cheek and he wiped it away gently using the back of his hand. "Such a crybaby as ever." he teased and I punched him on the chest with a soft laugh. 

         "I just can't believe it was you." I said. "Hmm... Well then. Shall I do what I said I will when I found you?" he smirk. *What is he-* my thoughts were interupted when his lips met mine. *Now I remember...* I thought and smiled into the kiss as I wrapped my arms around his neck. I felt him smile as well as he wrapped his arms around my waist to deepened the kiss. So in the end, my sworn enemy who is now my boyfriend turned out to be that young boy. Such a turn of event. Kekeke.

 

 

 

 

               Well I guess that's just what you call, fate.

 


Updated!

 

This is how the bracelet and necklace look like!

 

 

 

 

And that's it for the final chapter! Thank you for reading and your support this fanfic!

 


Credits to right owners.