Complete

7 Deadly Sins

story by: serenading-waves
banner by: serenading-waves
based on: the 7 heavenly virtues and deadly sins

genre: action||fantasy||adventure||humor||friendship||romance||war

 

It was 12 Noon and 1st period classes were about to start. The sins and virtues were sitting at the cafeteria in the same tables with all the students trying to keep away from them. It wasn't on purpose of course. This was because Nicole had put up a forcefield around them by orders of Jaejoong in order to protect themselves from other entities like Thanatos/Yunho.

"It's almost first period." Chansung stated turning to the girls.

"We have a watch. We're well aware." Hara replied holding out her wrist.

"Let's just go guys. I'm gonna be late for Physics." Minzy had said and pulled her counterpart taemin out of the table. "Uhm Nicole..." She began pointing out the forcefield Nicola had put up.

"Oh yeah..." Nicole lowered her forcefield and let Minzy and Taemin out.

"Min, we have PE." Hongki told his counterpart.

"I know. So does Nicole, Hyoyeon and Hyuna." She replied without looking at him, her attention fixed on her nails. "I'll leave with them here. We'll just meet up on our class." She stood up and picked up her bag.

"We're going already?" Nicole asked her.

"No, we're staying." She remarked sarcastically and walked off.

"I'm not stupid you know." Nicole muttered and followed after her.

"Well that's our cue." Hyoyeon also stood from her seat, turning to Hyuna and telling her to go now orr else Min will raise hell.

Hyuna chuckled. "Not if I raised hell first." She turned to the boys and said, "We'll be going now. We'll meet you guys later."  And with that, she and Hyoyeon also left leaving the remaining sins and virtues on the two seperate tables.

"So..." Junhyung began, but Hara was already way ahead of him.

She rolled her eyes and grabbed his colar as she stood up. "Let's go." Both of them had also left.

Onew turned to Luna with a scared look on his face, and due to Luna's ability to read minds she decided to spare him the humiliation and stood up to leave. As planned, Onew followed her out like a lost puppy.

"I guess we should leave too." Hongki suggested turning to his friends.

"Yes." Donghae replied and also stood, the other followed after him.

"So why do you think Min is in a bad mood today?" Chansung asked the three as they cleared their table.

"She's always in a sour mood. All girls are always in a sour mood." Donghae pointed out.

"Except Hyoyeon..." Eunhyuk added in a low voice.

"That's because you two are together." Hongki teased.

"Hey, if we made the girls our girl friends, do you think their snobby attitude would tone down just like what happened with Hyoyeon?" Chansung suggested already thinking of the outcome if the rest of the virtues hooked up with the counterparts.

"You're kidding right? Nicole's not exactly my type..." Donghae had said.

"So? Hyoyeon was far beyond Eunhyuk's type but still they hooked up." Chansung reminded him and sneaked a glance towards the counter-part of envy.

Hongki turned to his 3 compare's. "Well there is a saying called, opposites attract."

"True..." Donghae agreed nodding his head yes.


"So outside or inside?" Nicole asked Min, Hyoyeon and Hyuna. She was referring to where they had their PE classes.

"Outside." Min replied.

"Inside." Hyoyeon and Hyuna chorused.

"Well I guess we split here." Nicola stated and pulled Min towards the track and field while hyuna and Hyoyeon went straight to the gym.

Hyuna

Hyuna narrowed her eyes at the red-haired beauty in front of her. "Well? Are you just gonna stand there and keep on glaring at me?" She mocked. They were playing a little game of volleyball and she and Bom were picked as the leaders. Being picked as the leaders, Hyoyeon was on her team of course. Chansung and Eunhyuk were playing bassketball and much to the fan girls' enjoyment, they where in the skins department. Hyoyeon said she was okay with the drooling fan girls, but the rumbling weather outside told Eunhyuk other wise.

Bom gritted her teeth and threw the ball in the air. She gave it a solid spike right to where Hyuna was standing, aiming to hit her head. And it was succesful.

It bounced on Hyuna's head with a big clonk, making her stumble to her feet and fall on the hardwood floor of the gym.

"How was that?" Bom mocked and flipped her red hair over her shoulders. She her heels and decided the game was over and decided to leave for the locker room with her possy following behind her.

"Hyuna, are you okay?" Hyoyeon asked helping her up from the ground.

Chansung stopped shooting hoops and stopped to check if Hyuna was okay. The pabo made the wrong move, because the ball was in his hands and because of his little pause, the ball was stolen away.

"Chansung you pabo! The shirts team scored a goal!" Eunhyuk complained giving Chansung a lighht wack on the back of the head.

"Check it out." He said and pointed towards Hyoyeon and Hyuna on the volleyball court.

Hyuna whiped ther mouth with the back of her hand and glared at Bom. "Do I look okay?" She snapped.

Hyoyeon backed up a step with her hands in front of her. "Just concerned." She said and almost hid from Hyuna's deathly glare.

"I'm going." She turned away and started to stomp away from the volleyball court.

"Hyuna! Wait we're not over yet!" Hyoyeon called out following Hyuna to the locker room.

Apprantly Hyuna wanted to consult Bom about her little "mistake" during the volleyball match. Knowing that Hyuna was actually the sin of wrath, this wouldn't go too well.

"Hey Ruby!" Hyuna approached her and slammed the open locker door shut revealing Bom's flawless face that Hyuna wanted to rearranged so bad.

Bom smirked. "I see the nickname's catching up among your group of wierdos."

"You don't run the school anymore Bom, in case you forgot. You were dethroned the minute me and my gals stepped into the halls of your "palace" and you do not want to mess with us, especially with me." She told her.

Hyoyeon couldn't agree more. When they came here 3 months ago, Bom and her little possy were the ones who ran this school, but ever since Hara's little stunt with her, she was officially dethroned. After that happened Bom swore that she would bring them down in every way possible, but apparently, her group of three can't come near their group of 7 plus 7. Heck she can't even come near them when there are only 3 of them hanging out together, but if it's only two, she thinks she's all tough and starts to piss them off.

"I will take back what's mine even if I have to rip it out of your hands." She hissed through clenched teeth.

Hyuna glared at her with such an intense fire, that it literally set off the fire alarms of the gym. This surged panick within them and Hyuna looked around for the source of the fire. Her lips curved into a smile when she saw it was Bom's clothing.

gyuri tried her hardest to put the fire out and spare Bom's designer threads.

"Well I guess that settles that." She remarked seeming happy. "See you around Ruby." She turned around and left the locker room. She brushed pass Hyoyeon who stood there impressed.

"Fire huh..." She muttered pointing out Hyuna's obvious ultimatum.


Nicole

The sky cleared out after a few minutes of constant rumbling. The teacher and students were utterly confused as they had remembered the weatherforecast were clear skies. Nicole, Min, Hongki and Donghae knew what was going on though and apparantly, what they wanted to happen, happen; for Hyoyeon to cheer up or at least control her power.

They were about to start running laps around the track and Nicole kept on groaning and complaining about how she didn't want to overuse her legs.

"It won't be too bad Cole." Donghae nudged her tog et up, but he only recieved a glare from her.

"Don't tell me what to do." She snapped and stood up lazily.

"Line-up everyone!" The PE teacher shouted. Donghae, Hongki and Min all came up to the front, with Min standing in between them. She looked to her right and left and sighed at how short she was standing between these two.

The teacher walked in front of them as he annalyzed each and every student, while at the same time cecking attendance. He stopped at the end of the line when he saw that something or someone was missing.

"Where is Jung Nicole!?" He shouted making the students jump.

The teacher approached Min and stared down at her midget form. "Where is Jung Nicole?" He asked her through gritted teeth.

Min rolled her eyes and slouched. "What do I look like? Her secretary?"

Donghae and Hongki snickered at the same time at Min's statement.

The teacher's nostrils flared as he stood in front of the three. "Drop and give me 50!"

Min stood her ground and stared at the teacher's eyes intensely. "You can't tell me what to do."

"100!" The teacher added narrowing his eyes at Min.

Donghae and Hongki gave each other looks of panic at how Min responded to the teacher.

"150!"

"I am not-"

"150 it is!" Donghae exclaimed and, together with Hongki, pulled Min on the ground with them.

"What are you two doing!?" She complained.

"We don't want to do 500 push-ups thank you very much." Hongki whispered and started to do the push-ups.

"Move Min." Donghae commanded sneaking a glance at the teacher who started to make the rest of the students run laps.

"Make me." She stubbornly sat on the ground indian style and crossed her arms. Her nose was up in the air and her eyes were closed in a form of proudness and arrogance.

"That was intense Min." Nicole's voice had suddenly said out of nowhere.

"Nicole?" Min searched for the missing girl that got them into this trouble, but found no one. Hongki and Donghae were too busy doing push-ups to hear Nicole's voice. "Where are you?" She asked in frustrated sigh.

"I'm right here! I'm standing next to Donghae." She laughed, makingg Min's irritation and impatience grow.

"Don't with me Nicole where are you?" This time she stood up to look for Nicole. Hongki and Donghae immediately stopped doing push-ups to look at her.

'What's wrong?" Hongki asked not getting up from the ground in case the teacher catches them slacking off.

"I'm here... and guess what." Nicole said in a cheery voice, this time Donghae and Hongki heard it too.

"I don't have time for games Cole." Min warned still looking around for Nicole's location.

"I got my ultimate power." She chuckled still not showing herself. "Guess what it is."

Min rolled her eyes at the way Nicole acted at this time. "I don't want to guess."

"Come on just try." Nicole pushed on and Min literally stepped back because it felt as if someone did push her.

"Fine." She sighed giving up. "It includes with you, being able to disappear from my sight."

Just at that minute, Nicole solidified in front of her.

"Well hello there Violet." Min remarked and rolled her eye yet again. "Are we done playing?"

"Who's Violet?" Nicole asked.

"Nicole! That is so cool!" Donghae exclaimed jumping up from the spot.

"Yeah, you got your ultimate power." Hongki joined in also standing up.

"So that makes all of us then." Min recalled. She wasn't only talking about the sins though, the virtues also had their ultimate powers surfaced days ago. They were only waiting for Hyuna's and Nicole. If she was remembered correctly, Hongki's was exactly what Jaejoong said it would be, Donghae can't only control time, but can travel through it too, sadly he can only travel in the past and not in the future. Taemin's power is simple yet effective, he's a truth syrum, meaning he can let people speak out the truth whenever he wants them too. Chansung can cut off senses and isolate people from the world; Eunhyuk can get into other people's dreams and control them for a time-being. Onew can not only see the future of a person, but also their past and Junhyung can make anything from money to food solidify into thin air as long as he cuts himself and let blood drop out of his flesh of course.

The four of them celebrated for a bit, before the teacher noticed that the three weren't on on their stomaches suffering and the missing girl magically appeared.

"Lee Min Young, Lee Hongki, Lee Donghae and Jung Nicole! 50 laps on the track right now!" He commanded blowing his whistle loud enough to make glass break.

Author's Note:

I don't know what the hell is wrong with me and why I updated for three-days straight. I guess I really want to make it up to you guys for not updating the past week. I guess that's good news, bad news is I didn't put up too much details and still no proofreading, so yeah...

Ayways, this story is nearing the war so put your seatbelts on because it is time for the action! As soon as I finish studying for my exams~

Comment Replies:

FolderName: And it did! LOL I thought of giving Chansung the animal pheromone, but thought it otherwise. It was too sissy

Anonimity: Is you dying a good thing or a bad thing?

Coniii: Yhup, it is MinKi ^^

iCandy: What can I say, I'm bad like this~ just kidding

iHeartKimHyoyeon: OMG you wrote The Key! Yeah HyoHyuk ^^