Breaking The Barrier

7 Deadly Sins

story by: serenading-waves
banner by: serenading-waves
based on: the 7 heavenly virtues and deadly sins

genre: action||fantasy||adventure||humor||friendship||romance||war

 

  

"Where is Nicole?" Yoona asked looking around the whole lobby for the missing girl.

Each and every person, except Jaejoong and herself, were all dressed. They were ready to leave to start their charity-work but they were missing a certain sloth.

"I'll go check on her." Minzy suggested and made her way up the stairs. Everyone's eyes followed her trail until she was completely gone from their sight.

"What happened to her?"  Donghae had asked the girls since they all roomed on the same floor.

"We don't know." Hyuna plainly replied.

"I woke her up an hour ago." Hyoyeon added in wonder.

All of them looked at each other. A few minutes passed by and Minzy suddenly fell out of nowhere. Literally. She fell like she was strapped on the  ceiling for a good while.

"What the !? Where'd you come from!?" Onew screeched, then suddenly slapped his hand over his mouth after he'd heard himself curse.

Minzy stood up and stared at Onew probably wondering why he had his mouth over his mouth. He wasn't moving, so she shook her head and faced the others. "That girl is asleep on her bathtub! There was a forcefield around her and I can't get through it." She complained and dusted herself. "Oh, and I phased through the floor 'cause I think that was the fastest way down here, but damn I need to stick the landing." She added and rubbed her shoulders.

Jaejoong placed a hand on his chin and started to rub it while in deep thought. "Hyuna, Min, Chansung and Hongki, you all cme with me."

"Why?" Hyuna asked.

"We're gonna test your powers like how Minzy tested hers." Jaejoong said already half-way up the stairs.

The four of them looked at each other before shrugging and proceeded up the steps. They walked the hal of the second floor and stopped just right in front of Nicole's door.

Jaejoong reached to turn the knob and found that the door wasn't locked at all. Another door located at the far east of the room was to be seen. He pointed that one to Hyuna.

"It's a door." She commented in a mocked tone.

"I know it's a door." Jaejoong told her matter-of-factly making her roll her eyes. "Now I want you to punch it."

Hyuna turned to him. "You're joking right? That would break the door into shambles." She pointed out.

"That's the whole point. Now do it." He commanded.

Hyuna rolled her eyes before walking up to the door that Jaejoong pointed to.

"On three okay?" He said.

Hyuna cracked her knuckles and smirked. "Why go on three when you can go on one!" And with that, she gave the door a solid punch and made the door crack into two due to the fact that it was made of wood. The useless thing fell on the floor with a loud bang and inside the bathroom they saw a sleeping Nicole on the bathtub.

"That didn't wake her?" Min asked approaching Nicole and suddenly bumped on an invisible wall. "What the-?" She asked and placed her hands on the wall, banging her fists as if she was expecting it to crack.

"This is her forcefield." Jaejoong had told them and placed his hands on the wall too. "She can't hear anything inside, and no one can do anything to her too."

"So that's why you brought me here? To nullify her forcefield?" Hongki asked.

Jaejoong shook his head no. "I brought you here to stabilize Min's powers."

Min shot her head up. "Mwo?"

He turned his head to the midget caridinal sin of pride and said, "I want you to steal her forcefield."

The queen of vanity cocked an eyebrow. "And how do I do that?"

Jaejoong laughed and guided her hand on the field. "Concentrate. Feel the energy pulsing from this field and gently it in like- "

"Okay stop that." Min cut off. "You sound like a Chinese guru..." She muttered and closed her eyes. She in a big breath and started to concentrate on the field. There she felt a surge of energy run down her finger tips, but the more energy came inside her body, the more it felt heavier. It was like pulling a dead weight. Beads of sweat started to appear on her forehead and her face cringed with pain. "..." She muttered, but kept on going. She could feel the wieght getting lighter and lighter. When she felt nothing, she dropped her hands to her knees and in a huge asp of air.

Hongki did the initiative and helped steady her, but she brushed his hands off and stood up straight. "Damn that was heavy."

"But you did it." Jaejoong told her and waved his hand around the air where the forcefield used to be.

"Yeah well-"

Min never finished her sentence because all of a sudden Hyuna, Jaejoong, Hongki, Chansung and even Nicole were thrown into every side of the room.

"What the..." Nicole had muttered when she was awakened by the huge blow on the wall. She felt cold air touch her skin and she realized she was in front of 3 men. "What the hell!? What did you do to me!? I am gonna kill you!" She creamed and grabbed something, which was a towel, to cover her body.

Nicole kept on screaming and shouting. Chansung could feel her rage and anger. How he wished she would calm down.

Thinking that, Nicole suddenly fell into a serene state and sat down on the floor with a blank face.

"Huh?"  Hyuna asked when she saw what happened.

"Chansung's ability." Jaejoong proudly stated. "The power to control emotions."

"No... I'm not talking about that, I'm talking about the fact that I can't get through!" She shrieked like a banshee and banged on the invisible wall in front of her. When her fists touched it, she was suddenly thrown off. "What the hell!?"

"Nobody move!" Jaejoong commanded.

"What's going on?" Nicole asked frantically.

"It's Min." Jaejoong replied.

"What do you mean it's Min!?" Min shouted.

"When you in Nicole's power it became yours. Only in your case, you increased it by making the forcefield destructive, but the longer you keep the power the more oit drains your life force." He explained carefully. "For now, you can't control it because it's your first time using the power, so you don't know how to give it back to Nicole." He added and turned to Hongki at the same time. "You're the only one that can get throught the barrier. Go to her and release the power Min had stolen from Nicole."

Hongki nodded his head. "But how do I do that?"

Jaejoong shrugged. "Just imagine you are a wave that erases the footprints on the sand when you touch- "

"Can it Jaejoong! We're waisting precious life force here." Min snapped cutting him off again. "He's smart. I'm sure he knows what to do."

Hongki nodded his head and went over to Min. "You ready for this?" He asked her in a concerned voice. She looked like a life-sized doll next to him.

Min rolled her eyes andd grabbed his hand. "Let's get this over with. I still want to see my grandkids." She remarked.

Hongki closed his eyes and concentrated well on Min. It didn't even take effort. It was like he was erasing the chalk on a sidewalk. After a few seconds he was already done. "Well?" Min asked impatiently.

"I think that's it." He remarked.

Min rolled her eyes and retracted her hand. "Not even a sweat." She turned to Nicole and told her to get dressed because they were about to leave. Nicole nodded her heads and demanded everyone get out of her room. When they descended down the stairs with Nicole, the first two people to shoot the questions were Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon.

"What happened up there?" Hyoyeon asked.

"Yeah... we heard a lot of screaming and banging." Eunhyuk added.

"Let it go and let's go." Min snapped and was the first one out the door. Hyuna, Nicole, Hongki and Chansung followed after her. The other did the same and also retreated down the steps.

Luna came over to Onew and gave him a light nudge on the shoulder. "I bet they were busy getting some action." She joked.

Onew blinked two-times at her statement. "What?" He asked absent-mindedly.

"Innocent mind..." Luna remarked and walked ahead.

"What? What are you talking about?"

  

Author's Note:

Sorry it took me a long time to update. I was hoping to provide you guys with a better and longer chapter, but my schedule is just to busy for that. I'm really sorry. On the brgiht side, 10 chapter might become 15, but it's still a temporary decission. I miss reading fanfics, but sadly I can't right now.

Here are some reply's to your some of your comments, because I was really happy with them:

FolderName: I love you, you know that? You've been there reading two of my stories while leaving your comments at the same time. If there's anything you want, you can always tell me ^_^

angeliceprincess: I'm not making Yoona and Jaejoong a couple and also, Min and Hongki are one of the pairs here, so yeah your request will be granted.

fxhalo: I'll make her do that, but not on one of the sins. They'll probably end up beating eachother to a pulp. Or at least that's what I would write xP

To The Other Comment-ers: Thank you so much for loving the stroy. I promise I'll do my besat to satisfy you guys.