Hate You

7 Deadly Sins

story by: serenading-waves
banner by: serenading-waves
based on: the 7 heavenly virtues and deadly sins

genre: action||fantasy||adventure||humor||friendship||romance||war

 

 

2 months and still counting. The sins and virtues were training for two-whole months and progress can be clearly seen. Of course there were some conseqeunces to these training like, getting the half of the house destroyed or making the kitchen explode into dust. People hey knew from the higher ups coverered the expenses and with a little flick of a finger, none of the civilians even remember an explosion happening.

Right now, all of them were gathere together in the lounge, huddled in a circle around Onew who was sitting like a chinese buddha in the middle.

"So what do you see?" Jaejoong asked him as his face scrunched up.

"I see a man in black clothes... watching our every move." He muttered.

"You said that same sentence for over two-months now. Nothing or no one ever shows up." Luna snaped at him.

"You're vissions are screwed Onew. We can't trust them." Hyuna added.

A heated arguement broke within them. The sins and the virtues was clashing like the waves hit against a rock on the most raged shores. Jaejoong and Yoona tried their best to try and calm them down.

At the corner of her eye Nicole saw a figure move from the window. She snapped her head towards that direction and saw a man observing them. quietly. he saw that he he was caught and decided to leave the place, but Nicole trapped him inside a forcefield. She walked near the window and saw that the guy was trying to get out. "Hey Onew... what did you say did this guy look like?" She asked him warrily.

"Uhm... he's wearing- "

"Black! We know!" All the sins and virtues chorused.

"Sheesh..." He spat and popped on eye open. "He's about 6 feet tall, plae skin, ivory eyes and inhumaly gorgeous."

"Wait are you talking about Edward Cullen?" Eunhyuk joked.

"No I'm not!" He argued and stood up.

"It did sound like Edward Cullen for a minute there." Hongki agreed and nudged on Eunhyuk. The whole room burst out laughing.

"Did I mention he has half a black wing?" He added seriously glaring at his two comrades.

"Oh so you actually mean Sephiroth?" Eunhyuk joked even more.

"No man. Haven't you played Crisis Core before? It's probably Genesis." Hongki corrected him making Onew fume, but he kept his composure and stood calm.

Eunhyuk wiped a tear from his eye and placed a hand arund Onew's shoulders. "We're just playing around man. Don't think of it too much."

"Onew... did this guy happen to have glowing tattoo's on his arms?" Min asked them unconciously, her attention fixed on something outside. She was approaching Nicole who was by the window with her head tilted to the side.

Everyone turned to them.

"Yeah... why?" Onew questioned seeming curious of Min's question.

"What's wrong Min?" Yoona asked her.

Hyoyeon, who was nearest to the two approached them too and looked out the window. "Oh my... he's right outside banging on Nicole's forcefield!" She exclaimed.

When she did, all of them rushed to every window. Their eyes widened with shock when they did see a man with half-a-wing banging on Nicole's invisible wall. He was frustrated as hell and he put all of his effort into lowering it down, but the training Nicole did for the past 2 months had taught her how to put up strong and un-breakable force fields that could tolerate dark and light energy.

"Thanatos!" Yoona and Jaejoong exclaimed at the same moment.

"Thana- what??" Hara repeated in a confused tone.

"Thanatos." Jaejoong emphasized. "What is he doing here?"

"I don't know! Wasn't he supposed to be trapped at the inner depths of Tartarus!?" Yoona replied.

"Tartarus? I'm getting hungry..." Minzy whined and held her stomache.

"Hey... is it normal for all his tattoos and wings to glow purple?" Chansung pointed out as he observed the man retreating back a few paces with his wings and tattoos glowing.

Yoona and Jaejoong snapped there head back towards him in a split second.

"Hongki, nullify his power and Nicole lower your field!" Yoona commanded starting to panick.

"Why?" Nicole and Hongki chorused.

"Just do it and follow instructions!" Jaejoong was snapping his head from Thanatos and Hongki with each split second.

Hongki and Nicole nodded their head and did as they were told. On that minute, Thanatos's wings and tattoos stopped glowing and he fell tot he ground when he sprinted to bang on Nicole's forcefield.

"Donghae, freeze time, but don't include us." Yoona instructed and he did as told. With that said, everything just stopped moving. The leaves on the trees stopped falling down, the water dripping on the faucet in the kitchen finally stopped and Thanatos froze on the ground.

"Let's go." Jaejoong led the others out the dorm and in the dude in black's place. His wing started to fade and there the others saw that it wasn't made of feathers, but molten metal.

"So what do we do now? Tie him down?" Junhyung asked and nudged the guy's side with his foot.

"No. He'll talk if he finds out he's sorrounded by the sins and virtues." Yoona stated. "Donghae, release time on my count." She turned to Donghae and nodded her head. "1, 2, 3."

Donghae released time and Thanatos was shocked to see them all standing there. He frantically looked around him, but snapped his head towards Donghae, knowing that it was his doing. He threw his icey glares towards him as he strugged to stand up.

"Hyung, isn't he the one who were stalking us two-months ago?" Taemin pointed out when he saw the familiar face of Thanatos.

"Come to think of it, I think I've seen him all the time." Chansung scrunched his eyebrows as he analyzed him well.

"What are you doing here Thanatos?" Jaejoong interogated.

Thanatos grinned. "Only 1 more week. 1 more week 'till the war ends. 1 more week and you'll all disappear..."

Yoona gritted her teeth. "What are you talking about!?"

"I'd rather die than give you a valuable piece of information." He hissed.

"The die!" Min screamed and Thanatos' neck snapped for no reason.

Everyone stood in shock. "What the..." Was all Hyuna could muster up from her lips.

"Two-months..." Yoona mumbled. "You've been training for two-months!"

"Someone died in front of us, and you're talking about our span of training!?" Minzy screamed suddenly loosing her appetite.

Yoona turned to the guy on the ground. "Oh he'll be okay. He's immortal. He dies, but he'll be alive aain in 5 minutes."

"Okay, so what did you mean about our training?" Taemin asked her.

Yoona nodded her head. "It means your ultimate power is finally surfacing."

"Our what-!?" All of them had chorused.

 

Author's Note:

Really sorry about the short, undetailed and not well written chapter. I was talking to my dad on skype while typing this, so my focus wasn't directed on the story. I'll try my best to make chapter 7 nice for you guys to make up for stupid chapter 6.

Comment Replies:

iCandy: already fixed hun