Troublemaker

7 Deadly Sins

story by: serenading-waves
banner by: serenading-waves
based on: the 7 heavenly virtues and deadly sins

genre: action||fantasy||adventure||humor||friendship||romance||war

 

It was bustling in the cafeteria and all the students turned their heads to two tables in particular. They were the tables of the students sent to do charity work in their school. They were to help teach in the middle-school divission, but they were also introduced as exchange students for the time-being, because they still needed to raise their academics. So basically they were, charity workers by morning, high school students by afternoon and savior of the earth by night. Hard-work for a bunch of teenagers huh?

One table was filled with attractive girls and the other was lined up with inhumanly beautiful guys. But there was something wrong. The girls were the ones wearing the bored and irritated looks as they complain their heart-away, while the guys were all smiles and laughter while talking to each other.

"Three words. my life." Hyuna remarked and lowered her head on the table until she hit the hard surface with a bang.

"The middle school students were so noisy. I swear if they'd have pulled on my hair, I would have tied them all upside down." Hara complained and forked her spaghetti. She didn't bring it up her motuh though. She just twirled it around her fork and nothing else.

"Hey come on ladies. At least you get to meet more people." Onew remarked with a huge smile on his face.

"Yeah, lighten up. Besides you know this is just a cover up." Eunhyuk added and placed a hand on the person sitting behind him, which was Hyoyeon.

Hyoyeon brushed his hand off her shoulder. "Okay one- I'm not a politician so I don't care about meeting people and two- I know it's a cover up and it's a stupid cover-up. Shoot me." She snapped.

"I'd do that, but then that would ruin our whole purpose, so yeah, nevermind." Nicole joked and laughed lightening up the mood for just a little bit.

All fourteen of them fell silent and decided to not discuss things anymore. They all ate their lunch quietly, except Minzy, and waited until the first period bell for the afternoon rang. It wasn't really neccessary for them to stick together, but for some unknown reason they were walkking the halls of the alien school huddled together in one group.

"Okay, who is in my english class?" Hara announced when they reached the front of Hara's classroom.

"Me." Junhyung replied and raised his hand up.

"I think for some reason, Jaejoong and Yoona made sure we had all our-classes together with our counter-parts." Taemin remarked as he analyzed his and Minzy's schedule.

"Really? No dude?" Luna questioned and grabbed Onew's schedule from his hand.

"Hey!" He scolded and Luna put a hand in front of his face.

"It is true." She remarked and gave Onew his schedule back.

"They might have their reasons. For now let's just go to class." Min had suggested.

"I second the motion." Nicole agreed. "Let's go Donghae."

Donghae nodded his head and followed Nicole like a puppy towards their English class.

"Well, we seperate here." Chansung had said. All of them nodded their heads in agreement and went seperate ways.

Hara and Junhyung proceeded to enter the classroom in front of them.

The bustling room fell silent when the two of them stepped inside. Hara looked for an empty seat and saw one right at the front. She wasn't one to fit on the back so that's the seat that she chose to sit on. She approached the seat with an air of arrogance and sat on it like it was some sort of throne. Junhyung approached her and said that someone might be sitting there already.

"I don't see anyone." She told him with a cocked eyebrow.

"That's 'cause they're probably not here yet." He suggested.

"Here or not. I am sitting here." She replied in a stubborn manner.

Junhyung shook his head at her childishness and decided not to argue with avaritia. He decided to just take a seat on the empty seat right at the back of the room. He was about to get settled in when a bunch of girls who looked like they were straight out from the movie, mean girls, came in and approached Hara. He sensed trouble and stood up getting ready to settle things if ever they got out-of-hand.

"Excuse me, but that's my seat." The one in the middle snapped.

Hara stood up and faced her. "I don't see your name on it." She retorted emphasizing the "your".

The girl narrowed her eyes at Hara. "Look girly. You are just an exchange student. Heck, you're not even from here. I suggest you get your tiny off my seat right now if you don't want to go home with a rearranged face." She threatened.

Hara flipped her hair over her shoulders and placed a hand on her waist. "FYI, this face," She pointed to her face. "Is by far better than yours even when rearranged." She added in a mocking tone.

"Wow Bom. This girl got some guts to talk to you like that." A friend of hers commented.

Bom placed a hand in front of her friend to shut her up. "You don't know who your dealing with hun."

"Actually I think I do. I'm probably dealing with the biggest in this school." She scoffed.

Bom was taken aback by what she said. It made her furious as hell. She was about to say something when Hara cut her off. "Look, Ruby." She nicknamed referring to her fiery red hair. "Back in my school, I'm one of the biggest there. So I suggest you stay out of my way rather than I stay  out of yours."

Bom was about to reply, when the teacher suddenly came in.

"Good morning class. Please take your seats as we are about to begin with our lesson." He instructed.

Bom snapped her head towards Hara and told her with narrowed eyes, "We're not done yet." She hissed and took an empty sea right at the middle of the room.

Junhyug sighed with relief and sat back down. 'These girls were really big when it comes to trouble.' He thought and darted his eyes towards Hara. Just at that moment she turned around and gave him a two-thumbs up with a huge grin on her face. He sighed again and wanted to bang his head on the wall, but he decided to just concentrate on the lesson.

The class went by fast as the teacher discussed the usual lessons in Math. Originally, Junhyung could concentrate more, but his eyes kept on darting towards Hara as if he was waiting for her to jump out of her seat and break the blackboard. She did no such thing and just listened to the teacher speak. When the bell rang, he instantly stood from his seat and dragged her out of the classroom before Bom could even stand from her seat.

"What are you doing?" Hara questioned and forced him to stop.

He didn't answer. Instead he pulled her to their next class praying that Bom wouldn't be there.

They got to physics class with no trouble and to Junhyung's relief, Bom nor her possy was nowhere to be found. Add to more luck, they were in none of their other afternoon classes.

Last period was over and Hara took out her phone from her pocket to call Min.

"Where are you guys?" She asked when Min answered the call.

"We're at the main entrance waiting for you guys. I'm with Hongki- obviously- Hyoyeon, Nicole, Eunhyuk and Donghae." She replied and Hara could see her roll her eyes when she said the name "Hongki".

Hara turned to Junhyung and told him the whereabouts of the others and took him there. When they got there, Minzy, Luna, Hyuna, Taemin, Onew and Chansung were already there. Looks like they were the only ones missing in the group.

"Let's go?" Hongki asked them when the two had arrived.

"Yeah, let's get out of here." Junhyung suggested and started to push the others out of the main entrance.

"Why the hurry Junhyung? What's wrong?" Chansung asked his friend when he felt the panicky atmosphere.

"Well Hara bumped into this girl during english class and he looked like the queenka of this- "

"There you are!" A familiar and shrill voice had cut off Junhyung out of nowhere.

He turned around with a horror stricken face when he recognized the voice belonged to the girl they ran into earlier this afternoon. The fiery red hair was hard to miss as it flew around her as she catwalked towards them.

Hara turned around with a smug grin on her face. "Oh look, it's Ruby..." Hara mocked.

"Ruby?" Luna asked when she saw the group of three.

"It's Bom, and I've see you've got your little dogs with you." She snapped and threw glances at the girls. "Boys, I suggest you ditch these low live's and come with us."

Hyuna's jaw drop and her eyebrows cocked. "What?" She questioned with a sarcastic tone.

"You do not want to mess with us." Min threatened through her teeth. "Not unless you want the fiery red hair of yours to literally become fiery fire."

Bom narrowed her eyes at Min and took a step forward. She looked down on the small person in front og, downgrading every bit of detail on her image. "Look here, small person, I came here for Hara, but not unless you want to get ruined socially, I suggest you don't mess with- "

"Listen here you bloody ." Min cut off. "I you don't want to be ruined physically, emotionally and mentally, I suggest you get your sorry out of here now."

Hyoyeon put a hand in front of Min to stop her from literally tearing Bom to shreds. She stepped in between them to stop an upcoming fight. "Just go. Now." She hissed and for some apparent reason Bom's face softened.

"You are beautiful..." She muttered. Realizing what she said, she shook her head and glared at Hyoyeon, who was smirking because the phermones she released on Bom worked. Though the effects wear off fast.

"I am not going anywhere until I make it clear to you girls who run this school!" She attempted to slap Hyoyeon flat in the face, but Eunhyuk had caught the hand that flew from her side, right into Hyoyeon's cheek.

"That's enough already." He comanded. "You are done here and you don't do anything else, you got that?" His voice was supple and it's like a wave of energy released from him and into Bom's innermost thoughts.

She became satisfied with what she did and slid her wrist off of Eunhyuk's grip. "Okay fine. But we're not done yet."

Luna snickered and made Bom snap her head towards her. "By the looks of it, we'll never be done. Looks like someone's red hair dye is seeping into their brain..."

"You !" Bom shrieked and got ready to pounce on Luna, when she was held back by two of her friends.

"Bom, let's go... I don't like their aura." Gyuri had suggested sneaking glances at the sins.

"Yeah Bom. It feels demonic. We can deal with them next time." Sohee agreed.

Both girls pulled her out of the scene despite her ear-piercing complaints.

"And that is how you use the power of visuality." Junhyung praised with a hand on his chest. "Thank you."

"You did that?" Onew asked him with beaming eyes.

"Yeah... Hara already met with her during english class." He replied.

"I guess she wasn't worth the time." Hara commented and shrugged her shoulders.

"Guys, can we go now?" Taemin suggested with eyes that darted from here to there.

"Why? You in a hurry Taemin?" Donghae asked him.

"No... it's because people are staring." He threw a look at a bunch of students near them and then at another just near thee gate.

"Let them stare. It means we're gaining popularity." Hara boasted proudly flipping her hair behind her back.

"Yeah... but let's go, because that guy's stare is chilling my bones and making me loose my bladder control." He pointed to the guy right under a tree. He wouldn't be so intimidated if that guy wasn't wearing all black with his hands on his pocket.

"He probably just wants my number." Luna had said proudly.

"I think Taemin is on to something guys. Let's go." Hongki had agreed and pushed them out of the gates so that they can go back to the dorms and train for the so-called war.

 

  

Author's Note:

Sorry it took me long to update guys! It's just that I've been a little busier this week what with Christmas nearing and all.

Anyways here is chapter 5! I hope you guys liked it, because I'm not too satisfied. Oh and by the way, I reply on comments that have questions that needs to be answered so don't feel out-of-place, because I love all of you. You'll have your time in the spotlight soon enough.

Comment replies:

korean_girl: originally, I was only going for MinKi, HyoHyuk and HaeCole, but sure let's add JunHara into the bunch.

FolderName: Ofcourse! I'll write a new fic of them for you. I already started with the draft when I saw your comment. The title is: Hold It! That's My Creampuff. Is the title okay?