Bad Girl Good Girl

7 Deadly Sins

story by: serenading-waves
banner by: serenading-waves
based on: the 7 heavenly virtues and deadly sins

genre: action||fantasy||adventure||humor||friendship||romance||war

 

"Are we there yet?" Hyuna sighed in frustration as she blew on her nails and rubbed it on her red coat. She checked her red nail polish and saw that it had already chipped on the upper right of her ring-finger nail. She took out a nail-file and started to even the whole nail.

"Patience." Yoona told her.

Hyuna just rolled her eyes and popped the gum she was chewing.

"To think, we're actually gonna be stuck with this airhead for a long time." Luna whispered towards Minzy and pointed her thumb towards Yoona, who was quietly driving the van they were in.

"I can hear you there." Yoona said in a loud voice.

Luna smirked at her way. "I know." She mocked and cocked an eyebrow.

Everyone in the van laughed while Yoona rolled her eyes at the girls. Their asses seriously needed to be disciplined. The drive to their assigned "dorm" took longer than she thoguht with the girl's constant nagging and whinning like little five yearolds who wanted a toy. It's a good thing they all shut up after half-an-hour of complaining. They tend to their own business in the car either by sleeping, listening to music, talking to each other or watching the view outside.

After 5 hours of weary driving they finally reached the assigned dorm.

Yoona parked the car on one of the parking spaces and stopped the engine. She took off her seatbelt and turned to the girls only to see that they were already on their way out of the car.

"At least they provided us with better facilities." Min commented when she saw the size of the dorm.

"Are we gonna be the only ones living here?" Nicole asked excitingly after joinning Min.

"Not exactly. There are seven more, but it seems we got here first." Yoona stated and looked out to the road that they just drove in to check if the other occupants of the dorm would arrive. When she saw no car in the distance, she gave up looking and porceeded to give the girls instructions. She walked ahead and put on the key inside the keyhole. Before turning the knob, she turned around to face the girls. "When you get inside, I want all of you to proceed to the second floor to search for your rooms." She told them and opened the door. "All of you will have your own rooms."

All of them shrugged and proceeded inside the building. "I get the biggest room." Min said, her voice full of arrogance.

"There's no biggest room Min. All of the rooms are the same size." Yoona told her matter-of-factly.

"All of the rooms are the same size." Hara imitated Yoona in a form of mockery.

The others laughed at the same time. "You know you're really good at imitating other people's voice Hara. You should be a ventriloquist." Minzy suggested.

"That would be great, but the money-flow isn't that good." She replied.

"Remember, unpack and return here after 15 minutes. We're gonna have a short meeting regarding you're project here." Yoona instructed for the last time and the girls climbed the stairs towards the second floor.

"Don't wait for us." Hyoyeon muttered under her breath.

Yoona observed the girls as they noisily came up the stairs and to their individual rooms. She sighed and plopped herself down on on of the couches in the lobby and looked up at the ceiling. "Damn handling these girls require some serious work. They're such a huge pain in the ." She complained.

An air of silence filled the air as she relaxed for the meantime while the girls prepared their rooms upstairs. After a few heartbeats the sound of a car engine stopping can be heard from outside. Yoona stood straight in her seat and stared at the door, waiting with anticipation.

The door flung open and revealed a very handsome man standing in front of seven other boys who were probably the same age as the girls. His lips curved into a smile when he saw Yoona in the lounge. "I knew the van outside belonged to you guys. When did you get here?" He asked her and hauled the luggage he was carrying inside.

"Just a while ago." She answered and looked over his shoulder to see the seven boys who were making their way up the porch steps.

"So where are our rooms Jaejoong?" One of them asked.

"Ah that. You're rooms are located at the third floor." He replied.

"Will we have roommates?" Another one asked.

"Individual rooms."

All of them nodded obediently. A blonde noticed Yoona's pressence and decided to point it out to his hyung.

"Ah her. This is Im Yoona." He introduced. "I didn't mention it before, but we'll be living with-"

As if right on time, Min descended the stairs with Nicole tugging behind. "Yah, Yoona, can we switch-" She paused mid-sentence and stopped walking down the stairs when she saw the new-comers. "What the hell!?" She screamed and pointed to the boys.

"Why are there dudes in front of me?" Nicole asked.

"What's going on Jaejoong?" One of the boys asked their teacher.

"Well that's the thing. We're-"

"Min what's wrong? We heard you scream- okay who are they?" Hyuna flipped when she saw the "they", who just happened to wave their hands at them. Jaejoong took a breath and thought about the many times he was cut off already.

"Am I dreaming or am I really seeing cute boys standing there?" Luna said in a sultry voice, earning a mock stare from her companions and a confused look from the boys.

Yoona sighed. "Since all four of you are already here, why don't you just call the other three." She asked of them.

"No need to call. We're here." Hyoyeon remarked as the girls in question joined them in the lounge. "So what's the deal with them?" She asked and sneaked glances at the new company.

"Allow me to introduce my boys." Jaejoong had said and started to point out each and every single boy. "These are Onew, Taemin, Junhyung, Donghae, Chansung, Eunhyuk and Hongki." He turned to Yoona and sent out an unspoken message to introduce the girls as well.

"These are Luna, Minzy, Hara, Nicole, Hyuna, Hyoyeon and Min." She introduced.

Hara put a hand on her waist and pointed to the boys. "So you mean to say we're gonna be living with them?" She asked with a cocked eyebrow.

"Doesn't it seem obvious all ready Hara? I mean, the bags they're carrying and the keys in that dudes hands are a dead give away." Hyuna retorted earning a glare from Hara.

"Yes that is true. You will all be living together." Jaejoong filled in. "For the same sole purpose." He added.

"Cool. I don't mind with living with a few hot chicks." Hongki exclaimed with a huge grin on his face.

"That's great... maybe then I can skin some of you alive while you're all sleeping." Min half-joked with a really serious face.

All the girls laughed at the statement.

"I don't mind living with them. We should at least make it worth while." Luna said and eyed Onew.

Onew elbowed Eunhyuk in the rib and pointed to Luna. "That girl is giving me the creeps." He muttered.

Eunhyuk looked towards Luna's direction and laughed. "Dude, that chik is checking you out."

"Make her stop..." He asked of him, but Eunhyuk laughed even harder.

"No way man." He teased and earned a scowl from his friend.

"So what did you guys get in trouble for?" Hyoyeon asked them.

A look of puzzlement spread across each teen boys face. "Mwo?" All of them asked in unison.

"Ah, you know, the reason why you were sent here?' Hyoyeon pointed out impatiently.

They glanced at each other before answering, "We were sent here because we were selected to be the group of students who will help a school here. It's actually an honor to be selcted." Donghae explained.

"Wait you actually want to help with the work here?" Min snorted.

"Yeah. What's wrong with that?" Hongki asked her.

"Nothing... it's just that it's so..." She trailed off and for the first time thought of how the people she was judging would feel. For some unknown reason, she can't go all out snobbish around these males. She usually gave no mercy when judging people, but it's like her whole personality split into two.

"So what?" Taemin pressed on.

"Gay." Luna filled in with no second thoughts.

"What!?" All of the screamed and it was finally time for Jaejoong to in the conversation.

"Okay! That's probably enough introduction's for now. Why don't you boys settle in the third floor and come right down after that so we can explain the basics of this whole project." He interjected and pushed Junhyung and Chansung up the flight of stairs.

All the other boys followed muttering things to themselves while the girls took over all the empty spaces in the couches.

"Well that was surprising..." Hyuna sighed and sat down on one of the seats.

"So what did you think of them?" Yoona asked them.

"I really think they're gay." Luna commented. "Except for that Onew guy. I like his aura..." She added.

"Well I for one don't like them." Nicole stated and plopped down between Hyoyeon and Min.

"Why not?" Hyoyeon asked.

"Mostly because they make me want to actually work with them. Like they're a missing piece to a puzzle..." She trailed off and started to space out. She started to ponder the things that actually came out of . "Oh my god, I can't believe I said that!" She said in disgusted mockery.

"Well you better believe it 'cause it just came out of your lips." Minzy remarked.

"I think Nicole has a point." Min agreed earning a you-seriously-agree-with-me!? look from Nicole. She didn't look too happy that Min actually agreed with her. "When I was trying to make a snide remark, something inside of me pulled and said to stop there..."

"Have to be honest here..." Minzy added. "I lost my appetite the minute I laid my eyes on them.

"And that's surprising why?" Hyoyeon sarcastically remarked.

"I never loose my apetite." She told her.

"Okay we're being serious here Minzy and you're talking about food!?" Hara shrieked at the girl.

"I am serious!" She answered back.

"Actually, what youre saying have some truth to it." Jaejoong intervened.

All of them looked over to his direction.

"Well?" Minzy said impatiently with her eyebrows cocked.

"Well what?" He asked.

"Explain." Min demanded.

Jaejoong sighed. It's not that he didn't want to explain to them that the real reason why they didn't feel like themselves was becauseone-fourth of their personalities were transferred to the boys. Yes, the boys, who just happens to be the virtues.

You see the truth is, the sins and virtues were to feed off each other to create a much powerful ability that could stop the apocalypse. They could each live their lives as bad as they could get or as good as they could, but once they meet with eachother, one-fourth of the power transfers to the other vessel and vice versa. When this happens, they are no longer just the sin or the virtue itself. The virtues can finally be a bit bad and the sins can also have some good in them, but the entity they're carrying can still over-power the one-fourth power they recieved from each other.

"Story-telling?" Chansung asked when they went down te stairs.

"Yes. Why don't you all take a seat, and we'll start." He instructed.

The boys moved to the couches, but saw that all the empty seats were already taken by the girls. Being the gentlemen that they were, they just either stood up, or took a seat on the floor.

"Okay... let's start with, the apocalypse is near..."

     

Author's Note:

Haven't proofread this chapter yet, and will do so tomorrow at school! It was sorta written like a joke, but what the hell, one of genre's was humor.

Anyways on with the updates for you readers; the pair-ups in this story are HaeCole, HyoHyuk and MinKi. I don't know whether I should also pair the other sins with their counter-parts, but that's all up to you whether you want to or not. Just a note for you guys, the boys are paired up with the girls who are also in thier order. For example: Onew is paired with Luna and they were the first ones mentioned on the introduction. So on with the other virtues and sins. Also, Yoona and Jaejoong are not a pair, but if you want them too, you can always say it.

On the next chap, I will reveal which virtue is who and will add  them in the character line-ups.

And Take Note: Please comment guys. It's my way of knowing that you guys are reading the story and the author's note. Plus it's also a way for me to know what you actually want to happen in the story. I don't want to type in events that may upset you readers. So I'd really appreciate it.