Ultemecia

7 Deadly Sins

story by: serenading-waves
banner by: serenading-waves
based on: the 7 heavenly virtues and deadly sins

genre: action||fantasy||adventure||humor||friendship||romance||war

 

Everyone were gathered silently in the lobby occupying space on the floor and into the other side of the room. All of them except Yoona, Jaejoong and Hongki were all piled up on the other side when there's a lot of free space right on the couch where Hongki is sitting at.

"Tell me again." Hongki stared looking through jaejoong's direction. "Why did I sit next to a very dangerous being inside an unbreakable barrier where I am obviously vulnerable?" Hongki asked his postion all curled up at the very edge of the sofa.

"Because, you can't nullify his abilities outside Nicole's barrier." Jaejoong had plainly replied.

Hongki bobbed his head three times and turnned to Thanatos awkwardly. He gave him a huge grin making the nullifier squiggle away from him even more.

"You've got a little scaredy-cat with you here." Thanatos joked and pointed his thumb at the virtue sitting beside him.

"Who sent you Thanatos?" Jaejoong interogated.

The man laughed. "Oh please, you actually call me by that name? You call Eris, Yoona, so why not call me Yunho?" He flicked his head towards the spot where Yoona was standing silently, her arms crossed on her chest.

The two didn't respond and just narrowed their eyes at him.

It only made him snicker.

"It's almost new year and we're nearing the final battle. Do you really think you can train your little nitwits hard enough to make them ready?" He insulted eyeing each and every one of the teens in the room.

"They'll be ready. Min just snapped your neck earlier today. Don't you think that's proof enough?" Yoona snapped.

"So it's only one!" He replied and banged his fist on Nicole's field.

The poor girl gasped at the impact on her barrier. The other's held her down.

"You forgot! That one person is the source of all sins and if I am right Hongki can now copy the abilities of his commrades." Jaejoong had told him matter-of-factly, for everyone in the room to hear.

Chansung stood up from the floor. "Wait so he gets the same power as Min only better?" Min glared at Chansung. She doesn't want anyone to be better than her in particular. Her pride just won't let that happen, but she kept zipped.

Jaejoong shook his head. "Not better. Only fair. He can copy, but unlike Min who amplifies the power, his is weaker. But he can keep it for a longer period of time." He turned to Min who was trying a=hard not to smile. Her arrogance is still over the top evven on situations like these.

"Wiat, so you knew about this whole ultimate power thing?" Hyuna asked pointing an accusing finger at Yoona and Jaejoong.

Yoona took a step forward her heel clacking on the wooden floor. "We knew, but we didn't know what you possesed. Jaejoong only did a guess."

Jaejoong scratched the back of his head and gave out a sheepish grin. "Yeah, but I think the guess was accurate enough."

Min glared daggers at him when he said this.

"So how do we find out our ultimate power?" Minzy asked.

"We don't know. They'll show up by themselves at some point now that Min's power was revealed." He informed them.

The room grew quiet. Each of them looked at each other, and Yunho sat on the couch like a grouch with Hongki getting far away from away.

Junhyung was already thinking about the things that would happen when their ultimate power surfaces...


Song Montage:

 


Hyoyeon

The sky was starting to get dark and looked as if a storm was brewing up in the sky. Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon were walking side-by-side on the courtyard at 3PM. The test they took from Algebra was really hard and Hyoyeon was none too happy about it.

"How'd you do on the test Hyo?" Eunhyuk asked his counterpart as he stared at the test paper in his hands.

Hyoyeon scowled at him and crumpled the test paper she was reading earlier that day.

"I figure you didn't do very well?" He asked pointing out the obvious.

Loud thunder rang through the air making Eunhyuk jump from his place.

Hyoyeon threw the crumpled paper on him and stomped away. He picked p the paper on the ground and opened it carefully.

"A D..." He muttered and the rain poured down on him.

"Hurry up you wet pig!" Hyoyeon screamed and thunder roared.

Eunhyuk did as told and ran after his counterpart. "Hey Hyo, do you want to grab some hot choco?" He asked the minute he caught up with her.

Her lips tugged at the side and turned into a smile. "Sure why not..."

The rain suddenly stopped trickling and the dark clouds cleared away. Eunhyuk looked up at the sky and the bright sun beamed on his bright hair. "Hormonal weather..."


Luna

The whole dorm was awfully quiet with each occupant preoccupied with other things. Scattered all over the place talking to each other, some occassions practing their ability or trying to unlock their ultimate ability.

It wasn't really noisy, until Luna's shrill scream pierced through the still air and vibrated into their eardrums.

Chansung was the first one to her room.

"What happened!?" He asked bursting through her door. The others pilled up afterwards.

"Who borrowed and broke my iPod!?" She held up the small device in her hands. It didn't look too well of course. The screen had a huge crack in the middle and the casing was split.

Everyone grew silent.

In a split second Luna snapped her head towards Onew and Junhyung's direction who were trying to sneak away. "Onew! What the hell where you two doing in my room!?" She stomped over to them and the crowd sliced into two to let her through.

Onew and Junhyung stopped in their tracks and stood really still.

"Who said anything about being in your room?" Junhyung had defended.

"Don't act stupid, I heard Onew say, "Crap, so that's what Junhyung sat on we we broke into her room to set up the trap"" She impersonated, her skills not at the same level of Hara's.

Junhyung turned towards Onew with a look of betrayal on his face. The other raised his hands up.

"I didn't say anything!"

"You two were snooping around everyone's room!" She revealed pointing an accusing finger at them.

"What are you talking about Luna?" Taemin asked.

"They set up traps in each of our rooms for a stupid prank!"

Onew and Junhyung's eyes widened. "We did not!" The both of them chorused.

"You're screaming it out loud for goodness sake's!" She screamed at them and turned to the others. "In fact all of you are screaming out wierd things."

"Huh? Luna you're crazy." Nicole had pointed out.

"I'm not!" She turned to Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk who were standing too close together for comfort. "You two have something going on."

Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk froze on the spot as all eyes turned to them.

Luna then turned to Hyuna. "You broke the authentic vase at the bottom of the stairs and made it seem like Donghae was the one who did it."

"Hey! You said I was the one who knocked it over!" Donghae accused and Hyuna was ready to pounce on Luna.

"And Nicole! You- "

"Okay Luna I think we've heard enough." Nicole interupted and covered the shortie's mouth to stop her from revealing anything humiliating.

"Okay so Luna can obviously read minds..." Min stated pointing out the obvious. She held out her hand and started to count. "Okay so I have telekinesis, Hyoyeon found out that last week she had control over the weather and right now, Luna has mind-reading."

"So only you guys get all the good stuff again?" Hongki asked the self-proclaimed leader of the group.

"We're girls Hongki, we always get the good stuff." She remarked.

"Did you aso hear the phrase, girls get the pain and guys get the pleasure?" Chansung muttered under his breath, low enough for everyone not to hear.

"So who do you think is next on our list?" Hara asked them giving each person a look. If Jaejoong and Yoona were here and not tending to Yunho's imprisonment they could help by teling them, but apparantly the two advisers were missing from the scene.

Author's Note:

HyoHyuk is there! Of course you must be a little confused on how they hooked up. All that will be revealed in the next chapter!

Sorry for the really long update! Aside from the fact that I suffered writer's block, I was so caught up with the RP's. Most of them are dead now though, so I think the updates will be much faster than that of the previous weeks. This was supposed to be published before New Year, but I wasn't able to do so because the chapter banner wasn't made yet.

Again I am really sorry. I planned to make this chapter longer by putting up the surfacing of their ultimate powers here, but I thought I made you wait too long for this chapter so I decided to just break it down. Please forgive me guys.

Comment Replies:

PandaRiRi: I'm a game freak too! P3 is my top 3 favorite game. I actually added those things because of the fact that I needed to fill in some ideas for the story and the first thing that popped in my mind was video games~even the name of this chapter was derived from a video game character XD

FolderName: Yeah he is creepy, but now that you know how he looks like do you still feel creeped out? LOL

angeliceprincess: The virtues has ultimatum too, but they will not be described in details like the girls mostly because the story revolves around the sins. But I did give the virtues more appearances on this chapter.

iCandy: I finally updated! WHEW! Took me longer than expected~ mom knows about the stories and she's allowing me to update weekly, though I didn't tell her I type during lunch at school.