Clap Your Hands

7 Deadly Sins

story by: serenading-waves
banner by: serenading-waves
based on: the 7 heavenly virtues and deadly sins

genre: action||fantasy||adventure||humor||friendship||romance||war

 

"Maybe on sunday then? They'll be busier with the training don't you think?" Eunhyuk whispered towards Hyoyeon who was busy trying to train her control over the weather. So far, she can finally let the weather act against her emotions, the problem was that sometimes when her anger surfaces the dark clouds starts to roll in.

She turned her head towards her colleauges sitting at the lounge and at the kitchen. So far it were only Minzy gobbering up the noodles in the kitchen and Nicole, Min and Taemin arguing about something at the lounge area. "What time should I come down then?" Hyoyeon whispered back when she was sure Luna was out of sight and that the others weren't listening.

"At 9 I'll wait-"

"Yah! What are you guys talking about?" Taemin interrupted finally noticing the unusual silence and the constant whispering of the two.

Min laughed. "They're probably setting up a date."

"Aniyo!" They both chorused and Hyoyeon unintentionally knocked over the potted plant beside the window she was standing in front of.

The three of them laughed.

"It's okay guys. All of us practically know you two hooked up." Nicole informed them.

Taemin nodded his head in agreement. "Nae. Although..." He began and leaned forward and placed his elbows on his lap with his chin resting on top of his intertwined hands. "How did you two hook up?"

Minzy popped her head up from her noodles and scurried over to the lounge with the bowl in her hand. "I wanna know the story too!" She exclaimed and plopped down on the couch still full of noodles.

Hyoyeon crossed her arms on her chest. "Don't you guys have more important things to do? Like I don't know... train your own powers!?"

"Powers can wait, just cut to the chase." Taemin stated and the others nodded their heads in agreement.

Hyoyeon rolled her eyes and turned to Eunhyuk for assurance. All he did was shrug and left her to do the talking.

"Okay fine!" Sh egave up and approached her so-called friends.

They all leaned forward intent on listening to Hyoyeon's story.

"Remember the time when I got my so-called ultimate power? Well we were supposed to be getting some hot choco then, but the rain stopped. Of course I didn't know it was because of me."

"I actually thought the weather was PMS-ing." Eunhyuk joked and earned a glare from the girls. He shut his mouth and sank down on one of the seats.

Hyoyeon rolled her eyes at Eunhyuk before continuing. "I got bummed that we weren't getting hot choco, so he took me to the cafe and bought me a cold choco-frappe. When I drank it I got foam on my mouth and didn't have a single clue. So he reached across the table and whiped it with his hand without giving me a warning... after that he... he..." She trailed off trying to get the words out, her face already flushed. Eunhyuk was also quiet beside her.

"He kissed you." Luna filled in popping out of nowhere like a mushroom and joining in on their conversation.

"Ohohohohoho!" Junhyung laughed descending from the stairs. It seems as though he's heard what they were talking about. "Eunhyuk you sly dog!" He joked.

"You guys keep it down at night okay?" Luna teased at them, and Minzy choked on her noodles.

"Yah! What are you talking about!?" Eunhyuk asked.

"Oh you know very well what I mean." Luna wiggled her eyebrows playfully at the two.

They flushed an even brighter shade of red.

"Luna you byun!" Nicole had said, making the whole room burst into laughter.

Somewhere in a corner though, there was Yoona standing with her arms crossed on her chest and Jaejoong beside her observing the scene before them. Because of the barrier he created around them, they didn't know that were there and that's their original plan mostly because they wanted to observe the behavior of the sins and virtues.

"They're becoming more human..." Yoona muttered notting the fact that the sins weren't so snobby and that the virtues weren't too goody-two-shoes.

"That's a good thing. It means they work well together when the final battle comes in." He replied also observing the scene before them.


Hara

"Okay shoot." Hara said as Hyuna clicked play on the remote.

"Britney Spears." She stated and played a video on the TV of the rec room. Yes the dorm had a rec room and right now Hyuna and Hara were sitting in front of the TV practitcing Hara's powers.

Hara cleared and said what Britney said in perfect synch with her voice.

Hyuna paused the vid. "Okay... next" She clicked next and the face of Goo Jun Pyo from BOF appeared. "Goo Jun Pyo."

"Yah! Geum Jan Di!" Hara impersonated in a perfect tone of voice.

"Good one." Hyuna complimented and clicked next yet again. "Hitler!"

"Are you serious? I can't speak German how am I supposed to know what he's talking about?" Hara asked her in a tone of disbelief.

"Just impersonate the god-damn voice and talk jibberish." Hyuna suggested and turned her attention to the screen.

Hara narrowed her eyes on the image of Hitler and concentrated on the words coming out of his mouth and how he moved his lips. Finally she moved in synch with him and let the words flow out of her lips.

Hyuna nodded her head impressed at Hara's results. She turned back to her friend to compliment her yet again when the peson she saw made her eyes widened with shock and drop the remote on the floor.

"What's wrong with you?" Hara asked still in Hitler's voice.

"Oh my god Hitler's come back from the dead!" She screamed and sprinted out of the rec room.

"Hyuna what are you talking about!? Hey, wait!" Hara stood from her seat and ran after Hyuna who almost flew down the flight stairs and into the lounge.

"Hitler's alive!" She shrieked earning the attention of her colleauges who were in the lounge still laughing about their earlier talk.

"Hyuna why did you leave me there? What did you mean by-" Hara stopped in her tracks when she saw the look her friends gave her.

"Woah." Junhyung muttered after seeing Hara's state.

"Hara..." Minzy trailed off.

Hara was confused and turned to the mirror just at hanging east to where she was standing and there she saw it. Hitler's face on the mirror. Something was different though, it was slowly morphing back into her face, so basically it was a mixture of Adolf Hitler's and her face, which was not really a pretty-sight.

She turned to her friends with wide eyes, her appearance finally back to normal. Well except for the wierd mustache.

Everyone was clearly shocked silence engulfing the air between them, well that is until Minzy jumped up from the couch and dropped her bowl of noodles on the floor with a clank. "That was wicked!" She exclaimed and looked down at the mess she made. "Oh sorry about that." She apologized.

Min stood from the couch. "I'll fix it." She volunteered and the mess started to float up into the air. It guided it's way into the kitchen by itself as if it was carried by a ghost.

"So you have shapeshifting?" Nicole pointed out. "Cool."


Minzy

"I'm so hungry..." Minzy whined and layed her head on her desk.

Her counter part Taemin nudged her to get her attention, but she didn't even do a little thing called twitch and just kept her head down.

Seeing that, that method didn't work he tried calling out her name. "Minzy..." He started, but still nothing. "Minzy..."

"Don't shout I can't hear you." She told him a bit irritated.

"I wasn't shouting, I was whispe-"

He stopped mid-sentence when Minzy jolted her head up and placed a hand in front of Taemin to shut him up. "Do you smell that?" She asked him taking a whiff in the air.

"Smell what?" He asked a little bit confused.

"They're serving seasoned chicken at the cafeteria today." She said in a dreamy voice.

"I don't smell anything..." He muttered.

"Then something is wrong with your nose." She snapped and layed her head back down on her desk. "Ah, I'm hungrier now."

Taemin stared at her a little confused. "More like something's wrong with your nose."

"I heard that."

He was taken aback by her response. "And your ears." He added even lower.

"I also heard that." She told him without lifting her head up.

Taemin shrugged and decided not to say anymore words and piss off the sin of gluttony.

Author's Note:

Whew, talk about fast update. I was just excited to post this chap here. I really do hope this makes up for the previous screwed chapters.

Comment Replies:

iCandy: I know you duo ;)

FolderName: Yeah, but it's getting kinda hard now. The girl's ultimate powers are surfacing yet I haven't thought of the boy's ultimate powers except for Onew, Taemin and Hongki.

hyohunnie29:  I got that from somewhere, though I can't remember where.