Clash of The Sins

7 Deadly Sins

story by: serenading-waves
banner by: serenading-waves
based on: the 7 heavenly virtues and deadly sins

genre: action||fantasy||adventure||humor||friendship||romance||war

 

 

The principal leaned on her chair and rubbed the bridge of her nose feverishly as the 7 girls sitting in front of her waited for her next move. She looked up at the wall clock hanging on the west wall and read the time carefully. It was 3:21 PM and for some reason each of these girls managed to, bribe the teacher for higher grades by offering her body; snuck out all the fruits from the cafeteria; made the school fundings go backrupt; skip every single one of her classes; destroyed a precious portrait of the school's founder; pushed a student down the stairs; and made a teacher quit her job.

They were all great students with great talents and potential, but apparantly, they were the most stuck up group of girls she's ever seen her whole life. She analyzed each and everyone of them carefully and noticed that none of them were even afraid to be there. Unlike the other students who would defend themselves when called to the office, they just sat there not feeling the slightest bit of guilt from what they had done.

Mrs. Lee sighed. "What Am I gonna do with you girls?" She asked in frustration.

Luna, the one who pursuaded the teacher, snorted. "Why don't you send us to military school."

The other girls stiffled a laughter from the snide comment.

Mrs. Lee cocked an eyebrow. "But that would be too easy for you girls now would it?" She smirked at each and every one of them before saying, "I am gonna send you to do a special program in Daejeon. You are going to live inside a dormitory as you offer your services to a school there. You will be doing a lot of charity work like, helping raise the school funds and the teachers teach, cleaning the school grounds and off course be a mentor to some of the children there."

"Mwo!?" All seven girls screamed in unison.

"And! If you do something wrong, I will deport you outside of the country." Mrs. Lee threatened.

"You can't do that. My father won't allow it." Min snapped.

"You don't know what I can do Miss Lee Min Young." She replied. "Now get out of here and start packing because you are leaving first thing tomorrow."

Nicole stood from her seat. "So soon??" She asked.

Mrs. Lee nodded her head gently. To be honest, she already had this whole trip planned since the day they were born. Sound wierd? Yes it does. To make things better to understand, Mrs. Lee is also known in another name on a different world. That name is Nyx. One of the inhabitants of Tartarus: a labrynth located in the Underworld. Yes, she is one of the lower council members who had decided to release the Seven Deadly Sins of the Underworld into earth. She was assigned to guard them and make sure they stuck together in the same place for all these years, but apparantly didn't develop friendship with each other due to their stubborn attitudes.

"The letters were already sent to your parents." She informed them and laughed inside. Their parents were already brainwashed months ago when the first stage of their true power started to surface.

"Damn this school works fast." Minzy muttered under her breath.

"Yes it does. Now go home and pack." Mrs. Lee/Nyx instructed.

All the grils stood from their seat obediently. "You're comming right?" Hara asked in a rather dark demeanor.

Nyx threw her head back in laughter. "Hell no. Your teacher Im Yoona will be the one comming with you to be your mentor."

"What the !? That airhead teacher is comming with us!?" Hyuna shrieked when she heard their principal mention their good-for-nothing history teacher's name.

"That "air-head" just happens to know a lot about your tasks." She told them not only meaning their "charity" tasks, but also their tasks to become half of the force that could stop the apocalypse. Im Yoona was sent on earth not too long ago, so she can teach the Sins the proper way to use their abilities when they had awakened.

The girls glared at their teacher and left one-by-one without saying a word with each other.

Nyx just shook her head.

"Those girls don't know what they're capable of huh?" A voice from the corner of the room asked.

Nyx turned her head to that direction and saw Yoona standing there with her arms crossed on her chest. Knowing her, she was probably there the whole time, just unknown to the others. It wasn't dark int that corner, no. Rather, she had this way of blending in with the sorroundings.

"Give them a break. They are half-human after all. Only a tiny part of them is the sin itself." Nyx commented while the other just shrugged.

"What will be their reactios when they meet with the virtues?" Yoona asked and thought about the seven god-like boys who were the virtues. They were in a different school from the girls, but together at the same time. Though unlike the girls, they were actually friends.

"We could only imagine." Nyx remarked and gave out a half-hearted laugh.


When the girls were finally out of the office, they attempted to go seperate ways without making conversation when Nicole spoke up. "Hey I figured since were gonna be spending a lot of time together, should we at least be friends?"

They all stopped in their tracks and turned around to form a loose circle. They analyzed each other with close precission.

Min narrowed her eyes at the company she was gonna stay with for who knows how long. She noticed that their small group was infamous around the school. Luna, the biggest bombshell who went around ing every dude she wanted; Minzy, the well-known pig who would sneak in the cafeteria during break time just so she can have some snacks; Hara, the dictator studdent council president who was rumored to be using the funds for her greedy needs; Nicole, the lazy- girl who was always found on the school roof sleeping; Hyuna, the short-tempered cheer-captain known to shout at her squad and torture them until they can't move the next morning and Hyoyeon, the competitive brainiac who gave everyone a bad name by ruining their reputation just so she can take their place. Of course she herself was also infamous for making teacher's cry and students drop out of school.

"You guys ain't half bad I guess." Min finally said when she made full analyzation.

"I agree with Min. If we're to live with each other for a while, why not get used to eachother's company?" Hyuna suggested and gave each of the girls a knowing look.

"Meh, if it'll make the "project" go by faster, why not give it a shot then." Luna remarked and placed both of her hands at the back of her head.

"Perfect! Now shall we get ready for tomorrow then?" Nicole all looked at them with a beaming smile.

"Yeah stop smiling. It's starting to irritate me already." Hara retorted making the other laugh.

"You're irritating me." Nicole snapped back.

"You're irritating me." Hara impersonated in a perfect pitch and voice. In fact it was so perfect that it sounded exactly like Nicole's voice.

Nicole was about to pounce on Hara when she felt a hand on her chest.  "Not exactly the perfect way to start off as friends." Hyoyeon told both of them. "Let's just go already. Any of you have classes left?"

All of them shook their head no. "Then let's all go home."

They all agreed to that decission and decided to go home. For the first time ever, each and every one of them walked the halls of the school with someone standing right beside them. They didn't walk seperately, but they also didn't walk to lose to each other. They were broke down into small groups with Min talking to Nicole and Hyoyeon, Hara talking to Minzy and Luna talking to Hyuna. The students in the hall cleared a path for them to pave and nervous looks where thrown in their direction.

"Oh , can you see what I see?" A student from the corner whispered.

"I see it, but I don't want to believe it." He whispered back.

"This is the end of the world already! The 7 "mean-kas" of this school are hanging out!" Another student panicked making Hyuna stop in her tracks.

"Hey!" She called out to the person who said the statement. "I have ears, so I can hear you very well. So unless you don't want to end up like the portrait of the school's founder I suggest you shut your trap!" She forewarned and turned to the whoole student body. "I suggest you all shut your trap!"

Minzy put a hand on Hyuna's shoulder. "Let it go Hyuna."

"Eh, let her have her fun. We won't be here starting tomorrow anyways." Min remarked.

The whole scool grew eerily silent and no noise can be heard except the echoes of seven pairs of shoes walking the marbled floor of the halls. They gre softer and softer with each step until they completely disppeared when the sound of closing doors was done.

"Did I just here Min say they won't be here starting tomorrow?" A random student asked.

"Did they finally get expelled!?" Another random student asked with eager eyes.

With that statement, the whol school fell into an uproar that can be heard just outside the doors.

"They're celbrating that we're leaving." Hyoyeon remarked after hearing the incessant cheeers comming from the building.

Author's Note:

Chapter 1 is out! Have you guys checked out Professional Airheads? Not yet? Well go check it out! Just click the link I put up in the foreword, okay?

If you have any questions/suggestions/feedbacks just comment on the story and I'll answer them by either PM-ing you or just by simply putting you up in the next Author's Note.