Time

7 Deadly Sins

story by: serenading-waves
banner by: serenading-waves
based on: the 7 heavenly virtues and deadly sins

genre: action||fantasy||adventure||humor||friendship||romance||war

 

The sins and virtues' powers were complete. All of them were scattered around the first floor waiting for the remaining four to come back for school so that they can have a meeting. Yoona and Jaejoong were still missing and they didn't know where those two went.

Hara was in front of the TV shapeshifting every now and then to the first person she saw that popped up on the screen. Junhyung was the one switching the chanels while Onew rested his elbow on the arm rest, his head on top of his fist obviously bored from watching Junhyung and Hara. Luna was no where to be found. The others guessed she was doing something else upstairs in her room.

Minzy threw the bag of ice right on Donghae's lap as he sprawled himself all-over the sofa. "Thanks..." He groaned.

"So what exactly happened to you guys?" She asked placing two of her hands on her hips as she stared at Hongki and Donghae who were both slumped in the couch.

"PE teacher made us run laps..." Hongki groaned covering his face with a wet towel to calm his brain.

"I wonder why Min and Nicole didn't deel the same thing." Donghae wondered sitting up straight and turning his head towards Nicole and Min who were laughing together, bottle of water in their hands.

"Min used telekenises to lift both her and Nicole's feet off the ground, making running effortless." Luna in, walking in the room and going straight to the kitchen to get herself a glass of cold water. It seems as though Ms. Mind-reader is getting the hang of her powers.

"What!? Ow!" Hongki and Donghae chorused. The sudden outburst sent waves of pain through their aching body 'causing them to slump back into their seat and try to relax their muscles. This earned the attention of Min and Nicole who immediately stopped laughing and turned towards them.

"You could have just asked nicely." Min remarked giving the both of them a playful wink.

Just then a wet towel flew across the room and stopped mid-air in front of Min's face. "Nice try Hongki." She teased.

The door suddenly swung open and Hyoyeon stepped inside her arms swung around Hyuna's shoulder as she waved her other arm around. "Hey! Hey! Hey! Hyoyeon and Hyuna in the house y'all! Let's give a clap for Miss Kim Hyuna!" She announced trying to get the attention of everyone in the room.

Sure enough, everyone who was their all turned their heads.

"Hyuna has control over fire!" She prudly announced, buut the looks of their faces didn't change. Hyoyeon's smile tugged down. "Aren't you guys happy?"

"We're not surprised." Hara told her, her face changing back into her old form.

"Yeah... a certain someone was screaming it in our thoughts when we were in class." Junhyung added pointing a thumb towards Luna.

"That was the worst part of our run... I had to nullify it just so it would stop." Hongki complained leaning his head back.

"Wait so you were the one who blocked my communication?" Luna complained.

"I blocked it too... seriously Luna, it was annoying so I sorta put a forcefield around me and Min." Nicole remarked.

"Thumbs up for being awesome." Min said and gave Nicole a high-five.

"Well you guys are no fun." Hyoyeon sulked and sank in on one of the vacant seats on the lounge.

"Sulk later Hyo hunnie, right now we need to find that Yoona and bastard Jaejoong." Hyuna had stated placing a hand on Hyoyeon's shoulder.

Onew cleared his throat at the Hyuna's use of of the terms "" and "bastard".

"What?" She shot at him the most innocent face she can conjure up for the day.

"Nothing..." He told her shrugging his shoulders.

"Come to think of it, where is Yoona and Jaejoong?" Hara in realizing that their supposed proctors had dissappeared for enough time already.

As the conversation amongst them were going on, Yoona and Jaejoong were both talking quietly in a corner unbeknowest to the sins and virtues.

"Shall we reveal ourselves?" She asked him.

"No... we'll do so after they pass the test. Ultimate power is there, it's time to challenge them." Jaejoong had suggested.

"Do you really think they're ready for that?"

"I know they are." He replied feeling a little confident with the abilities of their protege's.


It was 7AM in the morning and everyone was in their respective rooms sleeping and still dreaming of whatever they were dreaming of. Onew in particular was dreaming he was eating a lifetime supply of chicken wings. Funny that he still didn't get sick of all that chicken.

The air was still and quiet, until an ear piercing scream that probably came from a banshee pierced through the air and through their dreams startling them all awake.

Junhyung fell from his bed and into the hard wood floor of his room. He scrambled to his feet struggling to get up because he recognized the scream had come from Hara. He rushed out the room and burst through the door but was stopped when he saw that the halls had turned into a dirt road. Their doors still present and perfectly lined. But that's just it. It was only doors.

"What the-!?" He screamed.

He took a look around him and saw his commrades going out of their rooms(or magically appearing from their doors) one-by-one. Chansung was the last one out, still rubbing his sleepy eyes. He stopped short when he saw the dirt road and rubbed his eyes again as if he were still dreaming. He shook his head and went back inside his room slamming the door shut and then opened it again after 5 seconds.

"It's still there." He muttered repeating the same process, but had failed the second time. "This isn't a dream?"

"I wish it was, because I'd love to wake-up right now." Donghae had said.

Once again a scream filled the air alerting every single one of the boy's senses. They perked their heads up to the source of the sound which was directly up a cliff right above them.

"That was Nicole." Hongki pointed out recognizing the scream.

"We better check if their all right or not." Taemin suggested.

"I don't think that would be neccessary." Eunhyuk muttered his eyes fixed up on the ciff right above them.

On impulse the others also craned their neck to check on what he was watching and sure enough what they saw made their jaws all drop open.

The girls were floating down right on the ground from the 20 feet high cliff above them.

All of them landed with a bump, paticularly Min who dropped to her knees the minute she set foot on the ground. Hongki was the one to run to her and help her up.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"I'm fine. Levitating 7 people including myself is a danm hard thing to do." She complained letting out a wheez of breath.

"How'd you guys know we were down here?" Eunhyuk asked them.

Luna stepped up and shrugged. "Simple." She lifted her hand and pointed her thumb towards Onew. "This guys here was screaming CHICKEN in his thoughts so loud it made me want 10 chickens in one go."

"Guys... where exactly is here?" Nicole asked after taking a good look around the barren place. There were two-paths right above the road. One pat didn't look too pleasant and the other looked like an easy walk. It's like that dumb fork-on-the-road thing you see in movies where if you take the dark-path it will leadd you to destruction and when you take the pleasant path, it will lead you to happiness.

"You're in the purgatory." A familiar voice interupted.

All heads turned towards the voice and saw Yoona and Jaejoong standing side by side.

"Purgatory?" Hara asked letting the word play on her tongue.

"A place you need to pass to get to either the heavens or the underworld." Min muttered filling in the answer in everyone's heads.

"You need to explain immediately why we're here because I was perfectly happy in our comfy dorm, ready for a perfectly normal- well not really- day!" Hyuna screamed her eyes burning with anger.

Jaejoong smirked. "You see those two roads up ahead?"

"We're not blind, yes we see them."

"7 of you will be going down the dark road and the other 7 will be walking down on the other. As it is so obvious, the creepy road leads you to the underworld." He explained.

"So basically we're..." Hongki pointed to himself and the boys. "Will go down the pleasant road and the girls will go down the creepy road?"

Yoona shook her head. "No. It's actually quite the opposite."

"Wait what do you mean?" Minzy asked.

"The girls will go down the road that leads to the heavens and the boys will go down the road that leads to the underworld. It's a test and I hope you guys pass."

"What do you mean by- yah! Why are you guys dissolving!?" Min asked running over to Yoona and Jaejoong.

Yoona laughed. "Cause you guys are on your own now..."

Author's Note:

Really long update. Really sorry. I'm just a bit busy with school and stuff like that. I was voted director for a movie project and it's really taking up a lot of my time. Plus all the stories I need to juggle. I'm really gonna finish this one though. Just a little bit of patience guys, thanks for keeping up!