Next Year is Here

Here We Go

Narrator

Even though they exchanged numbers all of EXO was missing Izz, especially Kris. Life for an idol didn't allow for much free time and a whole year had gone by. Little did they know thou that they would see Izz very soon.

Your P.O.V

It has been one year since I was reunited with Kris, and it was about time for me to head to Korea for my debut. I was scouted while I was dancing in public. I had decided to keep my arrival a secret from EXO. It would be harder to recognize me thou, because I died my bands a cotton candy blue. I said goodbye to my family at the airport and went to my gate. In order to confuse EXO I decided to send some of them  texts.

To (Master) Chen: See

To Kyungsoo: You

To Tao: Guys

To Suho: Bye.

To Sehun: I

To Kai: can't

To Kris: wait

To Chanyeol: in

To Baekhyun: till

To Xiumin: then,

To Lay: bye

To Luhan: again. 

From Izzyis

Fast forward to landing in Korea

It was so amazing I can't believe that I get to become an idol here. I also can't wait to see EXO's faces when I return back into the picture.

Meanwhile at EXO's dorm

"Guys I just got a text from Izz that says `See'"

"I got a text too but it says `You'".

"I think we all got texts." Luhan says.

They eventually read all the texts in order from when they were sent.

See

You

Guys

Bye

Can't

Wait

In

Till

Then,

Bye

Again.

"Well what is that supposed to mean" Sehun said. No one had an answer.

Back where Izz was, which happened to be right outside SM Entertainment building after being picked up from the airport by a chauffeur.

"Well here I go." EXO had to SM because they had a dance practice and they would be meeting the rookie group that was debuting. Which happened to be the group Izz was in but none of them knew it. The group was going to be called Mistic. EXO quickly got done with dance practice and headed to the rookie group's practice room. 

"Hello everyone we are Mistic." Then the whole group did the fluttering thing with there fingers near there faces. One thing was for certain no one recognized Izz, and that's just how she wanted it to be in till she introduced herself. Plus it was great because EXO's reaction would be even funnier to watch.

Author's Note

The next chapter is going to be called Mistic in case you guys thought it was not a good ending. So this explains why I did not go in to depth about band. Also I don't know how often I will be able to update bbecause I have a lot of projects and homework. That's all for now bye.