Debut Day

Here We Go

Izz's P.O.V

Yesterday evening was a bit confusing with Xiumin, because I was startled. I am confused about my feelings. I can't focus on that now, I have to prepare with my band members for the debut. I got them all together. Nicole was ready to get started, Sariah was tired, but I felt the same way, Kimmy was full of energy somehow, and then there was Alexis who I couldn't figure out today. Looks like her mind is somewhere else today. We have exactly 17 *Seventeen* hours till we debut and I was so ready. *Flash forward, because I don't know what to say for the preparation.*

"Everyone, let's do our best. Fighting." I said. We all cheered. Then we took our places on stage. I was in the center while Kimmy, Alexis, Sariah, and Nicole were on my left or right. Nicole and Alexis performed their parts perfectly, Kimmy did her part, but she put in so much cuteness in every gesture. Sariah performed her part like a boss. I was ending the song and was about to do the flip, moment of truth. I performed the first flip and launched into the next one ending it smoothly. We then did our signature greeting/goodbye. 

When we went off the stage EXO was waiting there for us. Kris, Chen, and Tao all rushed to give me a hug. Then the rest of my group members got hugs from EXO. Course I knew Kyungsoo's and Alexis's hug was awkward from the moment we started to exchange affection. I picture as an older brother to me, while I also help him with his love life. I sneak over to where Kyungsoo is, but he hasn't noticed me yet. "Kyungsoo." I said in a low voice. He turned his head. "How are you right now?" He sighed.

"Honestly, I could be better."

"Is there any thing I can do?"

"Unless you can break up Alexis and Jimin up and get me back with Alexis, there is not much you can do."

"Kyungsoo, I won't break them up, but I will try to help you heal."

"Thanks." I then left him to his thoughts as I searched for my members. I ran into Kris on the top floor. No one else was there. He suddenly spoke up.

"Do you remember when I kissed you?"

"Yes."

"Izz, I still have feelings for you. Would you except them?" I was so startled at his confession.

"Kris, I don't know what to say."

"Just say you love me."

"I really like you Kris, but has a friend. I don't want to loose you and I feel like if I don't say yes you will leAve me forever." I start to cry. He then comes near.

"Isabelle, I do not want to see you cry. I will not leaves you if you say no. I will try to respect your feelings."

"I don't deserve to have you as a friend. I just rejected you and you still want to be friend, you are perfect."

"It is okay we will get through this. I just need a little time to heal, then we will be back on track. Alright?" I just nodded, I was still crying slightly, but then remembered I just debuted and I should be happy. "Let's go back and celebrate."

"Okay." So we went back and we acted as if nothing happened. I know for a fact Kris is a great guy, but he is not ment for me. I will try to make him happy thou after he has healed.

"Izz congratulations on your debut. You guys will be doing a collaboration with Seventeen even though they are not in the company. I t will be partners so I expect you to be professional. Also this is a chance to boost your fan base because lots of girls will come for Seventeen and you could possibly my make them your fans too."

Alright sir I replied. My manager is nice but sometimes she scares me with the things we have to do, we just debuted, and now we have a collaboration. Well that is life. Now it is time to party, no sleep here I come.

Author's Note

Seventeen will not be super major, but I still like them, and Monsta X might appear too. I hoped you liked the drama in this chapter. I will try to make the chapters entertaining or dramatic too. Please, if you have ideas share them please. Thank you. Bye.