Drama Days in Our Time

Here We Go

Your P.O.V

These last few days and hours have been stressful. Jimin broke up with Alexis. Kyungsoo went and punched Jimin and then pretty much got with Alexis. I rejected Kris and felt  terrible. Sariah herd what I said got drunk and then the next morning got with Kris. I woke up and deal with all of this plus the fact that I was in Jeonghan's embrace. I hope the worst is over it has been an hour since all of this drama came to a closure, and I still don't remember how I got in that position.  My members and I are on our way to an interview about our debut song and our debut. Even though we just started we have many fans already and we don't want to disappoint. Our fans are called magicians because our name is Mistic. As we are in the car I can tell some of us are still emotionally high. Sariah seems to be filled with joy, Kimmy with "Happiness", Nicole, a I am chill with whatever, let's just Netflix and Chill. While Alexis seems a little sad still, which I don't blame her, but I thought Kyungsoo had fixed it. I guess not completely. I try to start a conversation with Alexis while texting so we don't talk aloud and we can plan on how we can get herself to heal completely.

* At interview * 

" Hello everyone we are so glad that your here, it means a lot." I say. My members also say a few words and then we sit down. *Reporter* 

"what is this song about"

"It is about a girl who thought her boyfriend who is now her ex was in love with her and she is wondering how you deal with heartbreak and how do you find real true love." Alexis responded. I could tell she was thinking about what had happened with Jimin. The rest of the interview was pretty basic like what is the best part about this dream coming true, who does what, us dancing to our song, and us singing the song. We went home or back to the dorm rather, and sat down and started to plan what we need to do later. Sariah went to her room looking slightly worried so I decided to follow her to ask what is wrong.

Sariah's P.O.V

What Alexis said earlier was true. How do I know Kris will love me, I mean he did just say he was gonna try me to see if he healed from me. I just need to think about this, a few seconds later Izz came into the room. She asked

"Sariah what is on your mind?"

"Well thefact that you rejected Kris and I don't know if he will love me or just use me to heal from his heartbreak of you." She just sighed.

"I never told you, but, I knew you liked Kris from the start. I love the guy just not in that way, and it would only hurt more if I was with him and then told him the truth. So just give him a week or so and he will come around he always does. I think you guys would make a good couple, but it will take time for that to happen but don't give up on him. Alright?"

"Okay Izz. I will try." Then she left. Now that I think about it, Kris would still need a little time before he starts to heal. I will give him a day or two and then do something for him. I got it. I am gonna get him a comfort plushie. I saw an animal that had a tag that said Ace on it a few days ago. It was so cute and it could comfort, show I love him, and also give him an indirect complement, cause he is the ace in my life. I have to go get it.

End of Sariah's P.O.V

Nicole's P.O.V

Kimmy and I are probably the only members who don't have love interest. Izz has to many to count, Alexis has Kyungsoo, did have Jimin, and also unknowingly has Kai too. I overheard him say that he thought she would be a good girlfriend and he would totally go for her. I know Kimmy has a crush on Taemin, but unfortunately don't think that will work out who knows? I like Chanyeol, but I don't think he really sees me, because Izz is right in front of him. I will ask her for help later on the matter. Now it is time for sleep, cause we all know how stressful my life is being a brand-new idol.

End of Nicole's P.O.V

S.Coups P.O.V

"Jeonghan?"

"Yeah?"

"You know that when you woke up that you were holding Izz in an embrace, the new idol we are going to collaborate with." He coughed like he didn't know what I was talking about. He sighed and realized I knew I knew he was holding back.

"Fine. I met her when I went Canada to look around part of North America. She probably doesn't remember Mr, but she helped me when I was there. She told me about good hotels, food places, and shopping centers. I happened to bump into her and she realized that I didn't speak English well, so she survived me and asked me in Korean if I needed help." I just shook my head. I thought goodness Jeonghan if only you knew what you are gonna do in the mv.

End of S.Coups P.O.V

 no one's P.O.V

A fan saw Jimin and Alexis that day when they went out and got a picture of them. The next few days she saw this girl group debut. Their name was Mistic, and one of the girls looked a lot like the girl in the pic. So she called the reporters and sent the pic and info to them, but asked to be anonymous in stead of her real name. 

  Author's Note

IDK what the bases was for this chapter. The writing will get better next chapter, but i hope you all enjoyed it. :)