Wait. I know You

Here We Go

Kris's P.O.V

After I got my ring back from Sehun it was time to go on stage so I couldn't yell at him. We were gonna perform Growl, 3.6.5, and Tender Love. (Pretend Kris, Luhan, and Tao didn't leave) I was looking for Izz in the V.I.P section, and I soon found her. My eyes never left her unless it was my turn to sing or rap. Then after we finished the host of the concert said that the fans wanted to ask us questions. The first question was directed at Kai. Can you yell Saranghae Chole?! So he did. Then some girl started squealing.Then some of the others got asked questions like that but Tao had to do a flip and a cartwheel. Sehun had to do agyeo. Xiumin had to puff up his cheeks while dancing to the chorus of Wolf. Then a question got asked to me. What did you love to do when you were little? 

"I liked to play sports with my best friend. Her favorite sport to play was Basketball and she didn't really like soccer."

*EXO responds* "Her?"

"Yeah. Can't I have a friend who is a girl?"

"No it's fine, we just thought it would be a guy.Suho responded.

"I know your watching and, I missed you a lot when I moved away when I was ten. I'm so glad I get to see you. I hope to talk to you soon Flower." Then we left after saying bye and that's when the interrogation started.

Your P.O.V 

After Sehun said sorry, I went to my seat. I wasn't mad it was just a bit awkward. Then the concert started. Growl started playing and most of the fans were singing, but I, I was dancing and singing, because I had enough space. I did the whole choreography of Growl, and after that I decided to watch and sing, and dance later. I could tell Kris was watching me, but I doubt he saw me dance Growl because there were a lot of fans and it was dark. Luckily for me he didn't see, but I didn't know at the time. Then after the performance EXO got asked questions from the fans. My favorite part so far was when Xiumin puffed up his cheeks and started dancing Wolf. One of the questions earlier was asked to Chen. It was What is one thing you love about each of your other members? His replies were cute, funny, sweet, and sometimes a little weird, but hey, what you gonna do? Throw a drum at him?

If I was asked that question here's how I would respond . . . . "I like Kai for his passion of dancing, Suho for working really hard and not giving up on his dream, so I like that he doesn't quit. Chanyeol, for the fact that his deep voice doesn't match his tall, but elf looking body. Baekhyun because, one he has the word Bae in his name so how can you not love him, two because, and this is the actual reason, his lovely voice. I like Kyungsoo because of His ANGELIC voice, and his GIANT eyes. I like Sehun because he is the maeknae and it's funny how he is taller that most of the members despite being younger.I like Tao for his agyeo (please forgive  me if my spelling of Korean is terrible) and his martial arts. Chen because, when I was at school Alexis and I were still into EXO, and another one of my friends was making up stories and then she says some guy with a katana was ordered to kidnap Alexis. Then she gives him a name, and she says Master Chen. Then we start laughing so hard. My other friend says "Is there a K-POP guy with the name Chen?" We says yes and then she starts laughing. It was hilarious. So I like Chen because his stage name is Chen, or in my opinion, Master Chen. I like Luhan because of his face and voice. Kris for his Smile. Lay because, one his voice, two his dancing and singing, three his face, and finally his dimples. Lay's dimples are so cute. I could die. Last but not least, XIUMIN. I like Xiumin because of his face, voice, agyeo, how high his voice can go, and his cheeks when he puffs them up. I start laughing and dying at the same time, because of cuteness and how funny it is. That is why I love EXO."

Then we got to Kris who was asked a question which was, "`What did you like to do when you were little?`" When he answered in a way I wouldn't expect. He said his best friend was a girl, check, liked Basketball, check, had a friend who moved when he was ten, check. These all remind me of a friend I once had. Then he said the nickname Flower, and that's when I realized, wait I know him. The girl is me and EXO's Kris is Dragon, my long lost best friend.