Dancing and Commentary

Here We Go

Your P.O.V

The other groups are leaving and we can now practice. Sariah is going with Kimmy to work on vocals and Alexis is going with Nicole to work on an intro to our song. It is still undecided what we are gonna call it so I guess we will just have to wait. I have to work on my dancing so I stayed in our practicing room. I start doing a choreography that is really difficult, but keep messing up at the same part. Then suddenly I feel hands on my waist.

"The reason you are getting it wrong is because you aren't stable. You are twisting your waist to much." I turn my head and see Chen.

"OK." I feel a bit uncomfortable because I am in shorts and a tight tank-top. 

"Let's try again. You have to keep your waist still. I hold it while you perform the move again." I just nodded because I couldn't get my tongue to move because I was still a bit uneasy about Chen's closeness and his hands on my waist. This time I got the move right.

"Thanks." 

"Anytime." After that he left and I just sat down and tried to comprehend what just happened. I decided I would just keep dancing, but after Chen left I couldn't focus. So I just made up a new dance. Little did I know I was being watched by Chen and my members. They want to see what I came up with. 

Chen and some of the Mistic members P.O.V's or commentary

Chen:

I was walking down the hallway when I see Izz. She is dancing but she keeps messing up because she doesn't keep her waist still. So I decided to help her. I slowly went up to her and put my hands on her waist and say "The reason you are getting it wrong is because you aren't stable. You have to keep your waist still." She turned her head and said

"OK." She was slightly red in the face even though she didn't notice.

Let's try again. You need to keep your waist still. I hold it while you perform the move again." She just nodded. She looked really tempting in her outfit, but I just tried to keep my hormones in place, because I am still a guy. That is why I left after she got the move. When I walked out I ran right into her members.

"So what are you doing to Izz Chen?" Kimmy asked.

"I was helping her with dancing." 

"Well just make sure you don't distract her or go and try and break her heart. I know her pain." Alexis responded.

"What do you mean by that?" I asked.

"It's not my place to say." Then we just decided to watch her practice.

Kimmy's P.O.V

I can tell Chen has at least an attraction to unnie. It is not obvious, but I can read people really well. So then we just watched her. When me and Sariah went to practice our vocals all we pretty much did was exercises. But I saw what Chen did in the practice room. He may have not noticed but his hands were very close to a certain area. He just left after he helped her but he bumped into me and then the rest of my members came. I could tell he was in a war of hormones. 

Alexis's P.O.V

Izz should be careful. I know she will probably not get involved with Chen, but I don't want to have her heart broken again. When Kris left. She was so sad. Kris didn't know, but he was Izz's first love. She locked away all her feelings for him after that. Izz sort of put up a wall where her love life would be because her feelings were never returned. I just hope she will figure out that sometimes when you fall it helps you learn and become new again. 

Sarah's commentary

Well looks like competing in this corner is Master Chen the Dancer and competing in the other corner in Kris Mr. Loverboy. He didn't say it but I can tell Kris likes Izz. This will be an interesting match for Izz's heart. You already have Tao, Kris, Lay, Xiumin, and now Chen. Who is next? Taemin from SHINee, or maybe Bam bam from Got7? Well all I know is that I want to have some part in this.

Nicole's commentary

Well looks like we have Chen who likes leader. You could tell from his face he had some sort of feeling tord her. I guess we will just have to watch how this plays out. All I want right now is a successful debut and then maybe love, but not now. We have to focus.

Your P.O.V

I guess I am done now. I just finished free dancing and I already made a start for our choreography. Then my members came in. "Let's debut. Fighting to us. Ready on 3."

All of Mistic-"1,2,3 Mistic."

Author's note

I hoped this satisfied you ExoKris-13 I tried my best. Also you better make your suggestions for the other band members, because they need a love life too, but the main character will still be you (Izz). Bye