Now It's A Date

Here We Go

Your P.O.V 

I am taking the girls out for kimchi, and we get to the restaurant, and we realized we were stupid. None of us were wearing masks or anything to cover up what we looked like, and we were almost idols now. We saw people starting to look and point at us. The girls and I got separated because they were running away from a group of fans when I was using the restroom. So I decided to text Alexis.

We're r u?

We're r u? She replied.

I'm in the restaurant.

Well, sorry, but we had to leave. We got in a taxi that took us back to our dorms.

Okay then. I guess I Wil bye a something to cover me up and get your treat and then come home. Also is everyone okay?

Alright. Yes everyone is fine. Bye unnie.

Bye.

So I guess I am going shopping, but I suddenly was grabbed and pulled out of the restaurant and into a side street. I was prepared to flip this guy's over and beat him up if he tried any thing, for I knew martial arts and karate. Then he turned around I was about to punch him in the face but it turned out to be Chanyeol.

"Oh, it is just you. Why did you pull me out of there?"

"First of all, what do you mean ' Oh, it's just you.'? And second, I saved you from being overly crowded by fans and possibly harassed by them."

"Thanks, and what I mean about what I said was that, I was prepared to flip you over and punch you in the face."

"Oohhh. Good choice. You didn't punch me. Why are you in the outside world?"

"Y r u?" I asked.

"I was going to go shopping. Now tell me why you are here." He had a pouting face on. I gave in. 

"I'm buying a treat for my members because they completed our debut song."

"Why don't we go together than?"

"Sure." I said. So there Chanyeol and I were, standing now in a store that sold hats, after I bought sunglassess. I prefer snapbacks to beanies. Chanyeol pretty much liked everything. I got a cap that said "Yo, Yo, Yo" in white lettering and the cap was black. 

"You will look like a gangster in that." Chanyeol said. I just shrugged my shoulders and  I got Kimmy a beanie that said cute. We left after Chanyeol bought himself two hats. We went to a chocolate store and I got Nicole a few packs of  her favorite chocolate bar. We also got ourselves chocolate, because, come on, who doesn't eat chocolate when your in a store thats main focus is chocolate. Afterwards Chanyeol and I went music shopping. I got Alexis Seventeen's mini album and I bought Sariah a BTS poster. Chanyeol looked kind of upset when I didn't bye an EXO album. He just stared at me. 

"I already have all your albums." He shushed me in case someone would hear, but he smiled after that.

"You want to watch a movie?" He asked.

"Sure." I decided to let him pick. He chose the movie Annabelle, which was from what I heard really creepy. I didn't tell him I didn't like horror films. I am not scared of all the things you think a girl would be scared of. Heights, drops, messing up their make-up, but as soon as you put on a horror film I am done. We got popcorn and one drink but two straws. I said I didn't mind sharing. The movie started and I tried not to feel scared. I would only have to sit through 2 hours of this I can do this, and then suddenly a really gory image appeared and I screamed and clung to Chanyeol. I was like that for most of the movie. Sitting, screaming, and clinging to Chanyeol like a Koala.

Chanyeol's P.O.V

I decided to watch Annabelle and I figured Izz wouldn't mind because she seemed like a rather fearless person and I really wanted to see it. I kind of thought this was in a way a free date. Izz doesn't know but I have a slight crush on her. We bought our snacks and got there a little bit before the movie started. A quarter way through the movie, I hear Izz scream and feel her suddenly cling to my arm. I flinched slightly. Then I relaxed. I thought she must just be scared like everyone else. Little did I know she wasn't scared, but terrified. She clung even tighter to me as the movie went on. Near the end I decided to comfort her because she seemed rather scared so I picked her up, sat her in my lap and wrapped my arms around her. She seemed to relax a little bit. I just smiled because I could be the one to protect her. Then the movie ended and I carried her out in till she said very softly put me down. So I did, but she still clung to my arm like her life depended on it.

"You could have told me you didn't like those kind of movies."

"I didn't want you to be sad if you didn't see it." I smiled and decided we would take a taxi back to her dorm.

"Thanks." She said after she got out. I told the taxi to wait. I walked her to the door and then she did something uncalled for. She Kissed my cheek and said

"Thanks for taking care of me." Then she walked back into her dorm. I got back in the taxi and the taxi driver said. 

"Some girlfriend you got there."

"Yes she is."