The Treat.Take Two

Here We Go

Your P.O.V

When it was tords the end of the movie, Chanyeol picked me up and put me on his lap. He made me feel protected and gave me a this weird sensation. Then he took me to the dorms we conversed a little bit, but when we got to the dorm, I have him a kiss on the cheek to show my appreciation for taking care of me. I then went into give my members their well deserved treat.

"UNNIE~~. Your back." :Kimmy

"Hey.": Nicole

"What you get?": Alexis

"We made food. Well, I made food.":Sariah

"Everyone come here. I got you each something." Then they all sat down and waited for me to pass stuff out." Here Kimmy." She gave a big smile and then hugged me. "Nicole. Here, I know you like them."

"Whiphe. CHOCOLATE~~~!" The rest of us just laughed.

"Sariah, here is something to remind you of . . .drum role please. BTS." I then pulled out the poster. She started jumping up and down and gave me a big hugLast

"Last, but not least. Here you go Alexis." I pull out the album and she quickly takes it and puts it in the CD player. A few seconds later we are listening, singing, and dancing to Shining Diamond. Then Kimmy asked . . 

"Why did you take so long?" Well the reason is complicated.

"It is kinda hard to explain." Now the music was turned off.

"What happened?"

"Here is what happened." So I told them my story but left out the part where I kissed Chanyeol on the cheek and when I was holding on to him like a Koala.

Alexis's P.O.V

Izz and I have known each other since we were twelve, and I know correct when she told us that she went to see Annabelle that she was scared, and she definitely is hiding something. So after she told the story all the other members went back to what they were doing. I however pulled Izz into our room and locked the door. (Side note: Kimmy and Nicole share a room and Sariah gets her own)

"Now Izz. Tell me exactly what happened and don't lie. I would already know anyway." She then sighed.

"When we went to see Annabelle I was terrified. I also may have clung to his arm like a Koala. He also may have tord the end of the movie, picked me up put me on his lap and comforted me."

"You know what? It was probably a good idea to keep that a secret otherwise you would have Kimmy fangirling over you. Probably as much as you do when you listen to your favorite K-POP groups."

"So how was it?"

"How was what? She answered.

"Your date, or YOUR treat."

Author's note

Sorry if it was to short. I will also get to the other love interest that have been neglected like Xiumin and Tao. Love interests for you:Xiumin, Lay, Kris, Chen, Tao, and Chanyeol. Don't get me wrong. I love EXO-K so much, but I just leaned tord EXO-M for some reason. Also, thank you for the poster/cover Exo-Kris13. D.O will soon be brought up so Alexis's love life starts. Other member's love life's will soon be started too.